Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Natboy perhaps the most reasonable post you have made directed towards me.

I’m not here for doom and gloom. I’m also just honest. Let’s say come round 13 we have opened the season like we did for 2019, wait and see the reaction and comments hurled towards people like yourself for all the way you have tried to push things.

I won’t be. I am a realist and as I’ve said it’s fantastic to thing we magically clicked end of year and will open that way: though as I said 2018 we did same and look what happened.

Love or hate Foran can’t deny his ability and influence that’s a giant blow.

Dwz is a huge help but he’s not going to do what Foran did.

Can wakeham force his way in and amaze us? Maybe. Maybe not.

I also see that majority of rosters both above and below have improved. We haven’t.

I appreciate the cap was a mess. Though like tons of others have said what we did wasn’t some master plan. We paid other clubs to take our good or better players.

It’s what comes now and what they do. As of now we have done nothing.

Updates are obviously coming every year. If they are guys like addo carr no one could complain because it would be our most dangerous threat since 2012 barba.

Not to mention our biggest issue as a team and fans is boring and lack of points.

Anyhow I think dragons forum will be good till Mary is sacked and Flanagan is coach then they will be a force.
I treat people how they treat me and I also have a very long memory.
I’d rather see how we go rather than predict the worst, particularly when we are on par with the other clubs salary cap wise. Just remember, most is our opinions and not factual.

We will definitely miss Foran when he was on the field. I wish he’d face reality that his career looks over. We could employ him as a halves coach with Shifty and push the NRL to do what they did with Inglis & Burgess.

I disagree that we have done nothing. Imagine if Dib & Castle were still here? We’d have no one left and how the hell were they going to pay Tedesco? (and Moses if Des agreed).

They have dug us out of more holes than people realise. Our junior pathways have also improved out of sight and we will reap the benefits for years to come.

It’s easy for people to kick us when we are down but imagine being a player giving your guts for the club. They are doing their best & deserve our support

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadset some arrogant people make some fools of themselves.

Arrow was signed for 2021. The year we have the self reported “war chest”.

Pushing for an early release is another topic. I’ll say it again. Arrow was signed for 2 0 2 1....

The delusion is so strong in some.
Didn't know a prop was our priority sorry

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I treat people how they treat me and I also have a very long memory.
I’d rather see how we go rather than predict the worst, particularly when we are on par with the other clubs salary cap wise. Just remember, most is our opinions and not factual.

We will definitely miss Foran when he was on the field. I wish he’d face reality that his career looks over. We could employ him as a halves coach with Shifty and push the NRL to do what they did with Inglis & Burgess.

I disagree that we have done nothing. Imagine if Dib & Castle were still here? We’d have no one left and how the hell were they going to pay Tedesco? (and Moses if Des agreed).

They have dug us out of more holes than people realise. Our junior pathways have also improved out of sight and we will reap the benefits for years to come.

It’s easy for people to kick us when we are down but imagine being a player giving your guts for the club. They are doing their best & deserve our support
Imagine Shifty and Foran as our halves coaches working on Wakeham and Cogger !

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Imagine Shifty and Foran as our halves coaches working on Wakeham and Cogger !
They’d be great. I don’t think Shifty wants to do it full-time at the moment but if he was part time and Foran full-time they’d also work wonders on our younger guys

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh suprise suprise another thread hijacked by Natboy and that bloke that always hands in his membership

give it a rest guys

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
oh suprise suprise another thread hijacked by Natboy and that bloke that always hands in his membership

give it a rest guys
It’s on-topic in a discussion forum....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

give it a rest guys
I’ve likely been a member longer than you.

As natboy said it’s completely on topic and in a suitable adult discussion.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guts to quote? Man you got a warped view of life. Mods stupid? About what? My posts are fine and nothing wrong what so ever despite your attempted provokes.

Arrow has said no such thing at all. Please quote it: he has said nothing.

Mal. You surely could figure that out.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...t/news-story/7acad54c08a2e3e78d5b3136e56021f6

Just incase.

I’m sure the club has plans. Well one would hope so. That’s some huge prediction. Massive insider there.

As others have said some don’t just believe the rants of those that are clearly heavily biased. When you say we aren’t interested in arrow because of the position he plays not being needed yet clearly are chasing Thompson kind of ends your excuses and shows how inaccurate they are.
Unless you know what the board and coach do about who we are trying to buy its all just guesswork and to say we aren't getting Arrow is probably or maybe because we are chasing a different prop but who knows not us

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve likely been a member longer than you.

As natboy said it’s completely on topic and in a suitable adult discussion.
I think this is the first time you 2 have agreed with each other! I think you just like arguing.

lol and whats the point if you've been a member longer than me? Member of what? TK Or the Bulldogs? TK - who cares haha. Is your opinion more valid?

If we're talking bulldogs ticketed member from what I see on here you hand in your membership once every 3 months, although credit to you - you haven't had a tantrum lately.
So if you're talking continuous membership its very unlikely you've been a member longer than anyone really