The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That was another terrible concept that we took from America... Let's take God out of the schools they said... now we have ladyboiz reading to kids. Nice
Kids have absolutely no word filter God love 'em. I would absolutely LOVE if one of those kids said to them "Why are you weird looking?"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist pigs expecting someone to answer to the public from home affects too many innocent.
Militant madness deserves contempt, insulting someone doesn't allow special laws.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh lefties. So for anyone here who's not aware, in QLD they have this 'thing' called "drag queen story time" where drag queens to a library and read stories to kids.

Are they effing serious? I know right.

Thankfully, these guys showed up...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/d...and-news/927d6c2f-e2c8-46f8-9c30-1e94ae333b3e
Does it make a difference that none of the kids are forced to be there, that it was their parents who brought them there?

Also that the majority of families there were from the lgbt community?

Or would you like to enforce your religious views on them too?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it make a difference that none of the kids are forced to be there, that it was their parents who brought them there?

Stop pushing your acceptance on people. Your tolerance is disgusting

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's nothing to do with religion mate.. you don't do that to children.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

no I would just prefer that children where not read to by a "woman" with a cock,

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should we have people from the insane asylum read to children next? we're all about acceptance, yea?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
no I would just prefer that children where not read to by a "woman" with a cock,
I think the idea was to de demonize transgender or gay people as nothing but sicko's when they lead predominately normal lives without sexualizing everything

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the idea was to de demonize transgender or gay people as nothing but sicko's when they lead predominately normal lives without sexualizing everything
organise somewhere private for them all to meet.. not in a public place where clearly not everybody is on board.. not that hard

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

They are CHILDREN. What is so hard to understand that they have no yet developed sexuality? The fact that their parents are sending them to such a session is most disturbing.

When I was a kid, I remember my teacher reading to the class books, and I also recall going to the library and have the librarian read books to us as well, or show us a movie in the libraries theatre that we enjoyed. If I was a kid and saw a drag queen reading a book to me, I would've been so taken back by their looks, that I wouldn't be interested in the book, rather why the person reading the book looked weird.

Why should children today be any different?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are CHILDREN. What is so hard to understand that they have no yet developed sexuality? The fact that their parents are sending them to such a session is most disturbing.

When I was a kid, I remember my teacher reading to the class books, and I also recall going to the library and have the librarian read books to us as well, or show us a movie in the libraries theatre that we enjoyed. If I was a kid and saw a drag queen reading a book to me, I would've been so taken back by their looks, that I wouldn't be interested in the book, rather why the person reading the book looked weird.

How is it sexualized?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

There's the problem. You think it's sexual. The drag queens deliberately dress conservative like any child educator.

The point of it isn't to teach kids sex. It's to teach kids tolerance so they don't jump on forums and kick up a stink every time something happens that they don't like.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok i think lets stop this topic. One of the guys who was protesting has committed suicide.