No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly and maybe they won’t sign JAC
JAC probably to roosters I’d say. Arrow & Mitchell to Souths to replace 2 x Burgess and Inglis. Probably offload Gagai.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC to Dogs, and Lachlan Lewis to Storm, ( being negotiated)
Mitchell to Souths, Alex Johnston to Tigers ( done)_
Xerri to Roosters ( done)
you heard it here first
I call bullshit! Stop making up crap. Why would the storm want Lewis?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you heard it here first
Let’s be frank, if they actually happen that’s the best first post ever haha

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
Expect Mitchell and Johnston to announced this week, Roosters will announce once Mitchell saga is done, possible other Morris to Sharks. Xerri has been unhappy at Sharks since Flannagen left, they are great mates and Xerri wants to join the Roosters.
Storm will allow JAC to go for this season if Lewis is released to join them. Storm have openly stated to left JAC go they want a swap. Personally I think it is a bad swap, Lewis will be something special one day. I say give them Foran, but they are too smart to take him.

Also Hipgrave wants out of Titans, would like to join Arrow at Souths, but they don't have the cash

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Expect Mitchell and Johnston to announced this week, Roosters will announce once Mitchell saga is done, possible other Morris to Sharks. Xerri has been unhappy at Sharks since Flannagen left, they are great mates and Xerri wants to join the Roosters.
Storm will allow JAC to go for this season if Lewis is released to join them. Storm have openly stated to left JAC go they want a swap. Personally I think it is a bad swap, Lewis will be something special one day. I say give them Foran, but they are too smart to take him.

Also Hipgrave wants out of Titans, would like to join Arrow at Souths, but they don't have the cash
This is definitely rubbish as Lewis has just been resigned by the club. No way would the club release a newly resigned player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
you heard it here first
Why would Bellamy what a pleb like Lewis lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be able to agree quick enough if I were Pay. I mean Wakeham and Cogger are not going to set the world on fire defensively but to get JAC we are getting the better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.