ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok, so how in this case does it affect you once bit that they said he wasnt in hawaii when he was? How did that affect your life?

In the case of politics and lies this is pretty bloody minor.

Like I said earlier, people will grab onto anything, no matter how minor, to justify their irrational biased opinion.
You're starting to sound hysterical about this issue yourself Nexus.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do you care what I think.

You don't like me, so my thoughts won't change that.

Seems like you want me to go off on a rant.
I guess that's one way to bail out of a discussion.

There is nothing in my post or questioning that would warrant any sort of rant, so I dont know what you are on about.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're starting to sound hysterical about this issue yourself Nexus.
Explain please how my post was in any way hysterical?

But you are the queen of unsubstantiated claims so Im not surprised you made that comment.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess that's one way to bail out of a discussion.

There is nothing in my post or questioning that would warrant any sort of rant, so I dont know what you are on about.
I have answered the questions you asked.

Can't do anything more.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have answered the questions you asked.

Can't do anything more.
No you didn't, you completely avoided the question.

TBH I dont care now anyway, prob because I dont like you.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A lot of actual happenings you raised.

Best PM since howard? Lol get stuffed. Howard was a war criminal.

The PMO denied that he was on vacation, then they denied he was in Hawaii and that he was in new York, then they threatened media with less access to the PM if the media reported on it.

To list other things you missed, people who lost their homes are ok because the Australian cricket team are going to do so great and win!!! Yes he actually said that cricket will cheer up people who've lost their homes.

The BLATANT HYPOCRISY when he attacked another minister for going to dinner during a victorian emergency years ago.

Forced hand shakes

Claiming he increased $11million in spending for aircraft when it was already in the budget before the fires

Saying that volunteers wont get paid because volunteers want to be there

One week saying volunteers won't be paid and the very next week saying public servant volunteers will be paid and that they were planning it.

Meanwhile in the past we had shorten staying at beaconsfield waiting for the miners to be saved.

We had Albanese caught at woolies buying drinks and food out of his own pocket.

Even a token gesture is enough to show EMPATHY, to show that you're there with people, to stop and listen to people abusing you, let them take out their frustrations they've lost everything.

And all the while LYING about Australia's emissions, we've increased emissions and the numbers dont lie but scummo does.

To take a holiday ou of the country with ravaging bushfires, regardless if shit is delegated or not, just shows a complete lack of human compassion
This cross section of posts here highlights what Australia has become to me.

Are there any left who can fairly assess the current state of the country, it's leadership, the meanness and selfishness that has overtaken the lucky country.

Most opinions are purely based on political leanings. Who your favourite party is.

Australians seem to have lost the art of putting Australia first and will not independently assertain the facts and rationally discuss that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It comes with the job..should have not went..
Don’t take it from me about the displeasure towards what the PM has done..or not done..take it from a firefighter who not only fought the fires but lost his house..

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...o/news-story/beb7a2ef6f7f8efe90369d8aede75514

Now in the NYE fireworks thread many accepted that those affected by the fires had no prob with them going ahead..I personally felt they should go ahead too.. Well I will be taking the word of this guy and the residents of Carbago..who heckled the PM for his delayed action and concern.. As for his party lying about going on holiday..surely the bloke has enough sense to work out he should stay at home why the country that he leads burns.. But hey what do expect from guy with a background in marketing..style over substance..

If you want to see what a good bloke he is just check out the NDIS and it’s funding..

ps..I’m not a leftie

Last edited:

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if I get ban, I can blame your hatred of me. Lol
Nah, I dont ban just because I dont like someone, if I did; this forum would be very quiet :laughing:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This cross section of posts here highlights what Australia has become to me.

Are there any left who can fairly assess the current state of the country, it's leadership, the meanness and selfishness that has overtaken the lucky country.

Most opinions are purely based on political leanings. Who your favourite party is.

Australians seem to have lost the art of putting Australia first and will not independently assertain the facts and rationally discuss that.
I'll probably get slated for it but I'm of the firm belief that the people in this country started becoming all about "me, me, me!" Under the leadership of Howard.

Ffs Morrison has a trophy dedicated to "stopping the boats" thats a clear sign of someone being devoid of compassion for humans.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What kind of political shitstorm have I started here?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, I dont ban just because I dont like someone, if I did; this forum would be very quiet :laughing:
IP Ban Kaz. I’m almost certain it’s a troll account. Some of the dumbest shit comes from that account... has to be trolling

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll probably get slated for it but I'm of the firm belief that the people in this country started becoming all about "me, me, me!" Under the leadership of Howard.

Ffs Morrison has a trophy dedicated to "stopping the boats" thats a clear sign of someone being devoid of compassion for humans.
What kind of political shitstorm have I started here?
Meh was always going to happen. People support political parties like they support their favourite sporting team. Most could have the leader of their preferred party come out and say he is going to shit on everyones head and they would still vote for him, while at the same time criticising the opposition leader for wanting to give everyone $1000 each out of his own pocket. Its tribalism and its dangerous tbh.

Me, Im a swinging voter, Ill vote for the party that most closely aligns with by beliefs and needs at the time.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I voted Labour.

I don't particularly like the PM.

I also don't particularly care he was on holidays either...

As usual with this country and the media, it's a shit-storm in a teacup! There's more important things than the PM actually going on with these bush fires that should be taking our attention.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh was always going to happen. People support political parties like they support their favourite sporting team. Most could have the leader of their preferred party come out and say he is going to shit on everyones head and they would still vote for him, while at the same time criticising the opposition leader for wanting to give everyone $1000 each out of his own pocket. Its tribalism and its dangerous tbh.

Me, Im a swinging voter, Ill vote for the party that most closely aligns with by beliefs and needs at the time.
I’m a swinger.. Voter that is..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

As Horse would say...the jury's out on that one.