Cricket The Cricket 2019/20 Thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate cricket with a passion but i had to go with the mrs family last night. Actually had a good time. We were the guys starting the mexican wave if you saw haha
Yeah everyone does the wave
It was a good game last night

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kane Williamson / Black Caps myth has been well and truly exposed.

2nd ranked team in the world my arse.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kane Williamson / Black Caps myth has been well and truly exposed.

2nd ranked team in the world my arse.
All it shows is that teams are shit away from home.

They probably are ranked too high but just look at their record going into the series.

8 out of 10 series is pretty good, it would be hard not to rank them high.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They probably are ranked too high but just look at their record going into the series.

They are a pretty good team but yes have been average here

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

We did well in England. Better than the absolute slip they have served up. They are ok, but in reality there is daylight between India and Australia and the rest of the world. We'd beat them in NZ too.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We did well in England. Better than the absolute slip they have served up. They are ok, but in reality there is daylight between India and Australia and the rest of the world. We'd beat them in NZ too.
You drawing in England probably says more about England more than anything. They just lost to us and are now getting pumped in Africa. They are on the way down.

I'd say India and then daylight. Then you guys maybe South Africa and then us (the kiwis).

You guys are really good at home, and yes NZ would lose at home too.

But you guys ALSO suck away from home. Smashed in South Africa. Lost a test in BANGLADESH LOL and got a draw. White washed by Sri Lanka. Lost to Pakistan.

Where as the Kiwis do quite well over in the subcontinent. Drew with Sri Lanka and beat Pakistan.

All I'm saying anyway is the Kiwis did deserve to be ranked pretty high. Theyre just hopeless against you and India in India like everyone else.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You drawing in England probably says more about England more than anything. They just lost to us and are now getting pumped in Africa. They are on the way down.

I'd say India and then daylight. Then you guys maybe South Africa and then us (the kiwis).

You guys are really good at home, and yes NZ would lose at home too.

But you guys ALSO suck away from home. Smashed in South Africa. Lost a test in BANGLADESH LOL and got a draw. White washed by Sri Lanka. Lost to Pakistan.

Where as the Kiwis do quite well over in the subcontinent. Drew with Sri Lanka and beat Pakistan.

All I'm saying anyway is the Kiwis did deserve to be ranked pretty high. Theyre just hopeless against you and India in India like everyone else.
Kiwis have played all there tests at home in recent times like the last
7/8 test been in nz
Aussie’s have been all over the world
Kiwis didn’t deserve shit,
And kiwis do shit in the sub continent, won 1 test against Bangladesh 15 years ago
And haven’t beat India or Pakistan in the the sub continent since I’ve been alive and I’m 35. But do continue to talk shit....
The win against the pakis was in UAE not in the sub continent
Kiwis are pathetic, scored plus 200 once
Imagine aussies playing 7/8 tests at home....

And do notice how many times kiwis play shit country’s in tests like Zimbabwe and Bangladesh compared to other nations in last 30 years lol
If it wasnt for those country’s you would have 1 test win away from home in decades

We’ve played 3 matches against Zimbabwe
Nz 18 matches against Zimbabwe

Aus 6 vs Bangladesh
Nz 15 vs Bangladesh

Go play some decent nations ya muppets

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
7/8 test been in nz
And kiwis do shit in the sub continent, won 1 test against Bangladesh 15 years ago
And haven’t beat India or Pakistan in the the sub continent since I’ve been alive and I’m 35. But do continue to talk shit....

And do notice how many times kiwis play shit country’s in tests like Zimbabwe and Bangladesh compared to other nations in last 30 years lol
If it wasnt for those country’s you would have 1 test win away from home in decades

Aus 6 vs Bangladesh
Nz 15 vs Bangladesh

Lol calm down.

We beat Pakistan in the UAE recently when you guys lost. We drew with Sri Lanka while you guys for white washed.

No one wins in India so who cares. But the last time they came here guess what? They lost lol.

Yeah sure we don't play good teams because we're a little no cash cow team. But we still had or have a good record.

So like I said most teams are shit away from home.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
7/8 test been in nz

Aus 6 vs Bangladesh
Nz 15 vs Bangladesh

Also you
7/8 test been in nz

Aus 6 vs Bangladesh
Nz 15 vs Bangladesh

Who cares anyway you guys are probably still cheating LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reason why we don't play more tests against better teams is because we don't bring in any money.

We've done well, some know why you're getting all mad lol.

We won away from home last year against Pakistan. The last time we were in England we drew. Best then twice at home. Lost away to India like everyone else and beat them at home. Draw away to Sri Lanka.

You guys didnt beat India at home. Nor did you draw with Sri Lanka. Nor did you beat Pakistan away from home. And you can laugh all you like about Bangladesh and us playing them alot. But atleast we havnt dropped a test to them lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol calm down.

We beat Pakistan in the UAE recently when you guys lost. We drew with Sri Lanka while you guys for white washed.

No one wins in India so who cares. But the last time they came here guess what? They lost lol.

Yeah sure we don't play good teams because we're a little no cash cow team. But we still had or have a good record.

So like I said most teams are shit away from home.
We lost against Pakistan 1-0 without Smith .... Had he played, we probably win.... We haven't played sri Lanka away in Years ..... We almost beat india in India ..... A match winning second lll innings knock from Pujara was the only thing that stopped us going 2-0 up in the series.

England are tough to beat at home.....talking about them struggling in away series doesn't really change that.

We have an away record which is pretty similar to India's tbh..... They are better in sub continent conditions, so thump the other sub continent sides who are much weaker home and away .... Apart from narrowly bearing us when we were severely weakened, India haven't beaten any team of note Outside the sub continent.

Now we have Smith and Warner vack, along with Pattinson adding bowling depth, Labuschagne who has emerged as a superstar and a batting line up which is steadily improving, we are about on par with India. Black caps may be third best, but still a long way off the pace.l

England didn't exactly get thumped vs South Africa, btw... A 100 run defeat away from home isn't exactly a thumping, although their batting collapses continue to be a worry.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it's funny because it's probably true. You guys have a history of it lol.
And you bl9kes have a history of being losers
Always in Australia’s shadow
Only thing ur good at is union, no one Plays it here unless your a private school boy and the poms beat you at that also
Maybe try ice skating or something lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you bl9kes have a history of being losers
Always in Australia’s shadow
Only thing ur good at is union, no one Plays it here unless your a private school boy and the poms beat you at that also
Maybe try ice skating or something lol
Again......calm down lol