Other News Source James Fisher-Harris

TheVillain

Waterboy
Reaction score
No guarantees here but something worth noting for a season or so from now. I know a family member of James Fisher-Harris from where I work, who said James was quite upset when DWZ left Penrith as they were close mates. He followed that up by saying (not knowing at the time I was a Bulldogs fan) that James wanted to follow him and join us because of it. James signed a new deal with Penrith not long before DWZ moved apparently, so that is what would stop it from happening earlier but as I was told, he wants to move to the Bulldogs so long as DWZ is here. Could be a while though due to the new contract he signed. Good to know though, he’s a talent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No thanks, JFH has been linked previously though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like the guy and would definately take him, problem is he wouldn't really fit into our squad that well if Jackson was to play lock.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the guy and would definately take him, problem is he wouldn't really fit into our squad that we'll if Jackson was to play lock.
Yup I agree..!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JFH is also very close with CHN. I actually rate JFH very highly. I would personally rather have Jackson playing 80 minutes on the edge currently (might change in the future). JFH work rate is insane he literally plays 80 minutes at Lock (sometimes swaps to the Second Row). He's also explosive and a little crazy (he has those crazy eyes :tonguewink:). I say this over and over again tho when we're linked with Second Rowers/Lock's and that's we're stacked in those positions already and we should be focusing elsewhere (Centre, Winger/Centre, Prop, Halves, etc).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
JFH is also very close with CHN. I actually rate JFH very highly. I would personally rather have Jackson playing 80 minutes on the edge currently (might change in the future). JFH work rate is insane he literally plays 80 minutes at Lock (sometimes swaps to the Second Row). He's also explosive and a little crazy (he has those crazy eyes :tonguewink:). I say this over and over again tho when we're linked with Second Rowers/Lock's and that's we're stacked in those positions already and we should be focusing elsewhere (Centre, Winger/Centre, Prop, Halves, etc).
That’s all true... but sometimes if good players come available and it’s not going to break the bank you can start the conversation...

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I really like this guy, if Jacko wants to play lock JFH went really well at prop last year.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like this guy, if Jacko wants to play lock JFH went really well at prop last year.
Good FRF/2RF are always handy to have. I like the idea, apart from our overabundance of 2RF already. If we pruned the dead wood it would work

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith won't be letting him go unless some crazy happens

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similiar to frizell, would take him at a fair price in a heatbeat!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good FRF/2RF are always handy to have. I like the idea, apart from our overabundance of 2RF already. If we pruned the dead wood it would work
Who do we need to cut in the backrow though? CHN, Jackson and Stimson should be our starting backrow next season, if we cut Elliott I'd rather just promote a youngster to the bench the following year. We defenitely need a more explosive runner, JFH isn't really that guy imo.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Isnt he a prop?
JFH can play Lock, Second Row or Prop tbh. He can also play 80 minutes in the middle. I just had a look at his stats last year and for the second half of the season he was listed as Prop (almost all 80 minute games) but not 100% sure if he actually played there or moved around with interchanges/rotation during the game.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JFH can play Lock, Second Row or Prop tbh. He can also play 80 minutes in the middle. I just had a look at his stats last year and for the second half of the season he was listed as Prop (almost all 80 minute games) but not 100% sure if he actually played there or moved around with interchanges/rotation during the game.
He might be the prop the club is chasing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a Plymouth of backrowers and then some coming through the grades.. BUT if he wants to play prop then come on down!!