Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Dog 2195

Waterboy
Reaction score
Supposed to make a decision by Christmas an offer has being put on the table,also big offer has being made by the Warriors as well, ever he will come to the dogs or stay in England , Rumour is Dogs are the front runners

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1:47am too be exact brother..!!!

but who the fucks counting lol? It’s Saturday after all :tongueclosed::tonguewink::p
Your commitment to the kennel can never be questioned

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bateman is overrated af... did nothing in the gf
Not his fault ... All quality ball went to the left towards Wighton due to Sezer taking a back seat and shitting the bed and just being a passenger

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not his fault ... All quality ball went to the left towards Wighton due to Sezer taking a back seat and shitting the bed and just being a passenger
the better players find a way to inject themselves. Not saying he's not a good player, just overrated

Thompson could be the next Burgess type player for all I know, but I just hope we aren't offering big money for him, seeing as he is untested in a decent competition

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the better players find a way to inject themselves. Not saying he's not a good player, just overrated

Thompson could be the next Burgess type player for all I know, but I just hope we aren't offering big money for him, seeing as he is untested in a decent competition
I think it’s worth giving him a shot. There is a long history of good English forwards who made their mark in the NRL, James Graham a recent example for the dogs. He’s got a strong work ethic like Tolman, but a little bigger and stronger which we need.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had an average test series, but the English boys didn't look like they wanted to be there.

From what I've seen he goes good in Super League, he'll go good for us imo.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it’s worth giving him a shot. There is a long history of good English forwards who made their mark in the NRL, James Graham a recent example for the dogs. He’s got a strong work ethic like Tolman, but a little bigger and stronger which we need.
at the right price, definitely