Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm playing a game called Mordhau on PC at the moment... obsessed with it!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Been thinking of getting this for a while. Heard great things. I love the fact that you can play as a lute player who's sole purpose is to just play the lute while others fight. And people protect the lute players.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Been thinking of getting this for a while. Heard great things. I love the fact that you can play as a lute player who's sole purpose is to just play the lute while others fight. And people protect the lute players.
Man I was only watching some videos the other day of people playing as the lute player with modded songs. Hearing "Through the Fire and Flames" on a lute in the middle of a battle is epic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I was only watching some videos the other day of people playing as the lute player with modded songs. Hearing "Through the Fire and Flames" on a lute in the middle of a battle is epic.
This is my favourite

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats true... Although if a lute player dog shots you (which is happening more often these days) they lose that privilege lol.

As for the overall game.. Not gonna lie, it can be frustrating as all hell at the beginning... But once you learn the mechanics and unlock better weapons it gets much better!

I think its on special on steam at the moment so now would be the time!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's a good headset I can get for PS4 so I can tell people i fucked their mums? Like $200 budget..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's a good headset I can get for PS4 so I can tell people i fucked their mums? Like $200 budget..
G933 or g935 is great for a wireless headset. You can usually get it under $200

The Hyper X Cloud is also great.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After about 4 years I finally finished Witcher 3. Now playing through the DLC. Managed to bang Triss and Yennefer and still ended up with Triss. Also apparently got the good ending. Haven't looked at the other endings though.

Started playing Death Stranding. It's an odd game. By the description of it, the game sounds as boring as you can get. But I'm really enjoying it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
G933 or g935 is great for a wireless headset. You can usually get it under $200

The Hyper X Cloud is also great.
The Logitech ones are pretty ugly. Hyper X Cloud has a fair range to look through

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a set of Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2. Think they were worth around $200. I won them so yeah, they are pretty good considering they were free haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
After about 4 years I finally finished Witcher 3. Now playing through the DLC. Managed to bang Triss and Yennefer and still ended up with Triss. Also apparently got the good ending. Haven't looked at the other endings though.

Started playing Death Stranding. It's an odd game. By the description of it, the game sounds as boring as you can get. But I'm really enjoying it.
The Witcher 3 is one of my favourite games from this last decade. I've racked up a lot of hours in that game. The DLC is great too, Blood and Wine more so but I think with all the DLC it adds around another 20-30 hrs of game play to an already massive game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got a set of Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2. Think they were worth around $200. I won them so yeah, they are pretty good considering they were free haha
Yh a free headset would make this decision easier.. too many options and different opinions to make up my mind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I think I'm close to banging Triss, she sending me scented notes :|

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh a free headset would make this decision easier.. too many options and different opinions to make up my mind.
Yeah there is definitely a wide range of headsets. Over everything what I find important is finding a set that is comfortable on your head as you can be wearing them for long period of times during gaming. I've had sets in the past that would give me headaches or hurt my ears as they would push on them. Also, as I wear glasses while gaming you also need to consider the headset also pushing on the frames, that is if you wear glasses.

As I said the headset I got now is good and comfortable. They were made with the idea of people wearing glasses so they don't bother my frames.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'm close to banging Triss, she sending me scented notes :|
What's with you Triss lovers, Yen is where it's at...she may be a bitch, but she's a hot bitch!!

Edit: I may be bias as Yen reminds me of my ex, lookwise and also she is a bitch but boy did I love smashing her back out :tongueclosed:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's with you Triss lovers, Yen is where it's at...she may be a bitch, but she's a hot bitch!!

Edit: I may be bias as Yen reminds me of my ex, lookwise and also she is a bitch but boy did I love smashing her back out :tongueclosed:
Yen looks too much like my sister. Plus there's something about her accent. Normally I like the posh English accent but hers is just kind meh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the TV show they're both shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah there is definitely a wide range of headsets. Over everything what I find important is finding a set that is comfortable on your head as you can be wearing them for long period of times during gaming. I've had sets in the past that would give me headaches or hurt my ears as they would push on them. Also, as I wear glasses while gaming you also need to consider the headset also pushing on the frames, that is if you wear glasses.

As I said the headset I got now is good and comfortable. They were made with the idea of people wearing glasses so they don't bother my frames.
Yh the comfort thing is defenitely something I need to consider, probably best trying a few pairs on instead of just buying online with no real clue to how they will feel and then having to send them back. Defenitely think I need to go wireless though, think I'd have too many accidents with wired.