Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just exceptionally gifted. The vision of the lad is exceptional
Hard with young kids
Our average age has been 21 in epl etc
But will do the young lads good to cop a spanking, that way they know how much they have to lift

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard with young kids
But will do the young lads good to cop a spanking, that way they know how much they have to lift
Have you seen some of the comments from so called pundits? Some of them are smashing Klopp for a lack of leadership because he took the senior players away to win a trophy we've never won before hahaha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are excited, you're even replying to yourself!
Haha

Mate, haven't been this impressed by one of our youth for as long as I can remember. Some of the passes he played we're just on a completely different level to those on both sides.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hard with young kids
Exactly. Played well but basic mistakes lead to 5 goals. Good lesson to them that u need to be fully concentrated the whole game

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you seen some of the comments from so called pundits? Some of them are smashing Klopp for a lack of leadership because he took the senior players away to win a trophy we've never won before hahaha.
Idiots all of them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. Played well but basic mistakes lead to 5 goals. Good lesson to them that u need to be fully concentrated the whole game
But it was good to see 5-0 against you blokes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does any one care about the Carabao Comedy Cup?

Certain competitions have less value and this is one of them. For example if you are a team languishing in 6th position where the only trophies you can realistically win are the Carabao Cup and Europa League then sure they have value.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@_pauljoyce
Takumi Minamino set to have a medical at Liverpool today. Barring no hitches, he would join from Red Bull Salzburg on January 1and his first game could be the FA Cup tie versus Everton on Jan 5.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha

Mate, haven't been this impressed by one of our youth for as long as I can remember. Some of the passes he played we're just onna completely different level to those ok both sides.
I mean...he's basically Messi.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But it was good to see 5-0 against you blokes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Haha I'm sure it was. Credit to Man U. The Robin Hood of the EPL. Thieving the rich clubs to give points to the lower ones ... ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does any one care about the Carabao Comedy Cup?

Certain competitions have less value and this is one of them. For example if you are a team languishing in 6th position where the only trophies you can realistically win are the Carabao Cup and Europa League then sure they have value.
Of course we care. A trophy is a trophy and any win is a good win. HOwever, in this situation it was really a Mickey Mouse cup because we literally were playing our 3rd choice side with the oldest player being 22 who was the captain. I don't think he had an actual EPL start, though I think he may have had a few sub appearances ... says it all really when looking at our most experienced player on the part.

As I said before, thought they did quite well.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha I'm sure it was. Credit to Man U. The Robin Hood of the EPL. Thieving the rich clubs to give points to the lower ones ... ;)
Beats being the sheriff of Nottingham, thinks he has it all but usually walks away with nothing[emoji57]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beats being the sheriff of Nottingham, thinks he has it all but usually walks away with nothing[emoji57]
Please don't tell me that you're saying it's better to be a midtable club that nicks points off top clubs but will always stay in the middle rather than a team that's challenging for the title?

If yes ... you've really become a Liverpool supporter my friend! Knew you were jealous but ... welcome :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please don't tell me that you're saying it's better to be a midtable club that nicks points off top clubs but will always stay in the middle rather than a team that's challenging for the title?

If yes ... you've really become a Liverpool supporter my friend! Knew you were jealous but ... welcome :grinning:
Please don’t tell me your only talking about the last 6 months
And 2-3 trophy’s in 30 years[emoji57][emoji6]
Knew you had memory loss

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please don’t tell me your only talking about the last 6 months
And 2-3 trophy’s in 30 years[emoji57][emoji6]
Knew you had memory loss
Keep living on that history mate. That's all you've got. And will have with ole at the wheel

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep living on that history mate. That's all you've got. And will have with ole at the wheel
If we’ve only got history, what’s Liverpool got
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Old old history

What’s the Steve upto for Xmas this year
Time off?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we’ve only got history, what’s Liverpool got
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Old old history

What’s the Steve upto for Xmas this year
Time off?
Agree mate. It's all history and Liverpool have been living in it for far too long. We'll see how we go this year.

Was going to spend the hols in Dubai but kids got sick so stuck in the snow ... Fuck it