Is the Lamborghini Aventador 10 times the car of a Hyundai i30N??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a person who has been into cars for a while and a mechanical engineer who designs and makes his own stuff for his cars, I have never ever ever ever seen a super car or been near one, done work on one or driven one ever lmao...

Yeah mate when other cars hit boost too they also crush you, that’s the feeling of changing your velocity quickly in a short amount of time also known as acceleration right

People don’t lose themselves when they see them going past, simple people who don’t know much lose themselves and that isn’t everybody. There’s plenty of these wank stain cars on the road in Sydney but I see traffic and business carrying on as normal when they go past not halting to this made up stop you speak of lmao
Ah your one of those blokes who thinks his secret underbonnet mods are enough to despatch a supercar ..

You think because you can turn a spanner or DIY backyard mods on your commodore makes you somehow more connected to their car than someone who hands over a few hundred thousand and buys a supercar. Ridiculous as the supercar will easily despatch you even with an average driver.

Watch the series fastest car on Netflix all the backyard modders think their heap of shit cars can beat a supercar. But I'll give you the ending, the supercar kicks their arse. It's a good reality check for you budget backyard modders

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was at a hotel a few weeks back and a mate parks his Ferrari right outside the doors basically and walks in. Noone at the hotel said a peep. If someone did that in a Hyundai they would have it towed

So buying a Lamborghini or supercar etc comes with the benefit of being able to park where you want and noone says move as they have a cheaper car and feel embarrassed.
Was it on a public road where the council can issue a fine? If so, I'm pretty sure you'll find that council rangers are arrogant and will have no problem issuing a fine to someone who owns a Ferrari as it's chump change to them. Didn't you hear about all the parking fines Salim Mehajar got on all is high price cars?

Secondly, the reason he parked out in front is because people who drive those cars have an ego so big they think they can do whatever they want.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it on a public road where the council can issue a fine? If so, I'm pretty sure you'll find that council rangers are arrogant and will have no problem issuing a fine to someone who owns a Ferrari as it's chump change to them. Didn't you hear about all the parking fines Salim Mehajar got on all is high price cars?

Secondly, the reason he parked out in front is because people who drive those cars have an ego so big they think they can do whatever they want.
No it's actually they don't get fined. It's a rare phenomenon. If your at the lights with them and they see you looking over, they rev it and look over and say FERRARI. Then your defeated

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No it's actually they don't get fined. It's a rare phenomenon. If your at the lights with them and they see you looking over, they rev it and look over and say FERRARI. Then your defeated

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

My mum knows a wealthy family from Sylvania waters.

The police purposely waited at the end of the cauldersack to fine her friend everytime because they know shes an arrogant rich bitch who thinks shes above the law and road rules!
She has paid her fines no problemo but not allowed to drive for 3 years!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
100%. Why would she just continue warming up or whatever outside her car for 10+ mins?
You can tell its a put on by the way they are acting.

Its sad how people think they can fool us with this shit.

Too much fake reality television has warped peoples perception!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now here is a truth post

I have driven a McLaren and here is my experiences whilst driving it..

- park it outside a restaurant and everyone gets up on their feet to have a look to see who's driving
- at a packed restaurant the owner pull up a table from nowhere and sets it just for you, no booking required
- at a set of lights EVERYONE makes conversion with you
- on the freeway people are literally hanging out of cars to take photos
- every wannabe fast car races up behind you and trys to overtake to see if you will boot it.
- if car is parked and police drive by they WILL stop and ask that you take it home.
- if people see you drive it or get out of it, you get treated with proper respect like your better than them (well you are)

If you want status and be treated like a proper VIP, the price tag if these cars earns you that

And yes they are also enjoyable to drive
Now you know why I ditched my McLaren for my de-badged SS.

I was sick of the attention and always was asked to bring it to events.

20191028_010347.jpg

PS this is an obvious piss take...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you know why I ditched my McLaren for my de-badged SS.

I was sick of the attention and always was asked to bring it to events.

View attachment 12315

PS this is an obvious piss take...
I once seen a McLaren while exiting the western distributor onto PB road.

I told myself, when I become a multi-millionaire im buying that car and giving Sydney commuters a demonstration how you properly drive!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon this is put on.
Don't believe this shit
The video looked staged but in reality it's not far from what happens.

I drove a McLaren for maybe 60 minutes and at EVERY set of lights I had people strike up a conversation. Girls asked for a ride in it.

Just driving along other cars would just hover around and people inside leaning out taking photos.

A whole restaurant basically stood up out of their seats when they saw it through the window.

Parked up at my house every car that drove by slowed up to almost a stop, anyone who walked past made a comment.

So the gold digger video, Its fake but represents reality believe it, if a girl is out on the prowl, it's a slam dunk situation.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I drove a McLaren for maybe 60 minutes and at EVERY set of lights I had people strike up a conversation. Girls asked for a ride in it.

Just driving along other cars would just hover around and people inside leaning out taking photos.

A whole restaurant basically stood up out of their seats when they saw it through the window.

Parked up at my house every car that drove by slowed up to almost a stop, anyone who walked past made a comment.

So the gold digger video, I'd believe it, if a go is out on the prowl, it's a slam dunk situation.
Oh well good on those guys who use these cars to reel in gold diggers.

Most gold diggers don't root anyway.
Just looking to play games and take you for a bullshit ride!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well good on those guys who use these cars to reel in gold diggers.

Most gold diggers don't root anyway.
Just looking to play games and take you for a bullshit ride!
Problem is most girls are Gold diggers in various stages. If you find one that's not, marry them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is most girls are Gold diggers in various stages. If you find one that's not, marry them.
100% agree.

If I had a dollar for every time I seen a womans face light up when I open my wallet and pull out the big notes.

I'd never have to.work again.
It sucks that these women can't see how rotten and shallow they are.

I blame desperate beta males on Instagram for always liking their pictures and validating their bullshit manipulative ways!

Every woman I meet I tell them if they play games and fuck me around I'll quickly become bored and they won't hear from me again!

The way I see it, its their loss not mine.
I don't need anyones company to feel secure.
I've had my moments but get over it quick.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agree.

If I had a dollar for every time I seen a womans face light up when I open my wallet and pull out the big notes..
I used to work security in a nightclub (king's Cross) many years ago. There was this girl who was a gold digger who thought she had a nice little scam going.

She dances with guys and says "do you want to get a drink" they say yes thinking they are in and she walks them to the bar, she orders a drink and then turns to the guy and says "you got any money".. they initially thought she was buying the drink but doesn't want to say no to lose face so they pull a note out of their wallet (usually a $50). She pays and gives him their drink, puts the change in her bag (around $25-30) and just walks off. Guy standing there with a drink and out $50. She repeats process.. a few guys come to me to complain, I said well you gave her the money (stupido), lesson learnt.

I thought I'll teach her a lesson, there was this crazy bloke that was a regular, he was a bad dude and noone wanted to get on his bad side, I've seen him fight and he don't care about tomorrow. Noone would be stupid to fight him he is that crazy. He would occasionally take out a bloke for us if things got a bit heated with a big group.

I told him to go dance with her.. she tries her trick on him, he goes over to the bar and she takes his money and keeps the change. He lost his shit. I seen him, grab her hand, give her a massive slap to the face and emptied her bag on the floor. Crap everywhere. He gets his money and some.

She races over to me teared up and says that guy hit me and took my bag. Half her face was red lol. I said to her "why don't you ever give back the change to those guys" she says "what change"... I said what hit, go to the police. Then kicked her out.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

So the gold digger video, Its fake but represents reality believe it, if a girl is out on the prowl, it's a slam dunk situation.
Dave Chappelle explains it best about women and nice cars.