News Reynolds charged with DV

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes this article from 2014 awkward!

It's just about the only time Josh Reynolds has felt ashamed of where he comes from.

Moments before the Bulldogs took to the streets of Lakemba on Tuesday to march in support of stopping violence against women, CEO Raelene Castle sat the team down at its Belmore base and unleashed a statistic that hit Reynolds harder than any hitman in the league possibly could.

"She was saying that Bankstown has the highest rate of domestic violence against women in the whole of New South Wales. That's pretty bad," Reynolds told NRL.com.

"That hit me because I live in this area. I have for ages. It got me thinking – it might not happen to you or your family, but it could be happening to one of your mates or your aunty. It's a very serious thing and we've got to sit back and realise that it's not on."

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions just yet said he is going to defend the charge remember what happened to Hazem. This seems unlike Josh being raised by a single Mum & all.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions just yet said he is going to defend the charge remember what happened to Hazem. This seems unlike Josh being raised by a single Mum & all.
Definitely seems out of character.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally got caught out ayee

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not wise to speculate on this, unfortunately a charge of DV can mean a lot of different things.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very out of character and I'll hold judgement until proven guilty.

Something has been off about this whole relationship to be honest.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's sad to hear.... although i never rated him as a half and hated his erratic behavior on the field, he didn't come across as a Domestic Violence Merchant...

Again, you never know what happens behind closed doors......

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's sad to hear.... although i never rated him as a half and hated his erratic behavior on the field, he didn't come across as a Domestic Violence Merchant...

Again, you never know what happens behind closed doors......

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely a newspapers going to write an article about "former Bulldogs player Josh Reynolds" even though he's contracted to the tigers.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope he goes down big time.

I love NRL drama and watching these primadonnas burn.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am definitely not going to jump to conclusions yet, but at least he approached the WT and NRL so if he fucked up it sounds like he is going to not try and hide from it. I hope his missus is OK, it cannot be easy for either of them after losing the twins so close to being born.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to save her from self harm?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I am definitely not going to jump to conclusions yet, but at least he approached the WT and NRL so if he fucked up it sounds like he is going to not try and hide from it. I hope his missus is OK, it cannot be easy for either of them after losing the twins so close to being born.
Jesus mate, you sound like your making out Josh is a good guy cause he told the nrl he did do it and cause he lost his twins it's ok to bash your partner

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
very sad if true, have to feel for all involved, and out of decency we should not speculate on what may or may not have happened

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus mate, you sound like your making out Josh is a good guy cause he told the nrl he did do it and cause he lost his twins it's ok to bash your partner
Did not mean it like that. But we don't know what happened yet but if he did bash her then I hope he gets everything that is coming to him obviously.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For all we know he could have raised his voice at her... she got frightened and called the cops... then they just hit you with a DV charge...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Domestic Violence is the general term. Could be anything from bodily harm to something as minor as throwing the babies used diaper at her.