The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I never knew just how much of a likeable actor Robert Patrick was until I started watching Scorpion.

Hes awesome.
I seen an interview on YouTube where he goes down mempry lane, even goes back to the film locations.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hes awesome.
I seen an interview on YouTube where he goes down mempry lane, even goes back to the film locations.
Yep. He truly has a beautiful mind. I don't know what it is, but something about this scene from Terminator 2 just makes me LOL.

upload_2019-12-11_8-26-41.png

Wahesh

Reaction score

Before you look away from this young couple who appear to be cruising along on their motorcycle, perhaps you should take a closer look at the photo. And then immediately call child protective services.

Wahesh

Reaction score

This girl is really quite the gymnast! Meanwhile, that guy with the metal detector clearly thinks he’s stumbled upon some hidden treasure and is going in to take a closer look.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Most people are aware of what the mix of beach and saltwater might do to one’s hair. As your hair begins to form a multitude of knots, it is recommended to throw it up into a bun, which is exactly what this girl looks like she did. Just stare a bit closer and you’ll see it…

Wahesh

Reaction score

Check out this picture that fully looks like this girl is about to attend her first day of work. As she seems pretty unhappy in her attire, we can’t help but notice what is off about this picture. Do you see it?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Check out this picture that fully looks like this girl is about to attend her first day of work. As she seems pretty unhappy in her attire, we can’t help but notice what is off about this picture. Do you see it?
I only see a ghost, but nothing off about the photo