News Bulldogs in hunt for Fifita but Broncos in box seat

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fafita and katoni are going nowhere broncos 3rd party deals will keep them in brisbane

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury will recruit no big name player

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our backrow is the last area we need to make a major investment considering what we currently have, the talent coming through in that position and the fact that good backrowers are more common than any other position in today's game. Fifita is a freak athlete though, but I'd prefer a freak athlete through the middle like a Haas, even then a mill is pushing it.
I wonder if fifita could play centre ?
That’s a position we definitely need help with, but you can’t pay $1m/season for a hunch.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he was even interested in coming here I think you'd make room for him in the backrow no matter who we have surely.

Cant see it happening anyway, but he'd be without a doubt the first named in our forward pack. 11 - Fifita, 12 - CHN, 13 - Jacko

Is this why Jacko hasn't been re-signed yet...….

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If he was even interested in coming here I think you'd make room for him in the backrow no matter who we have surely.

Cant see it happening anyway, but he'd be without a doubt the first named in our forward pack. 11 - Fifita, 12 - CHN, 13 - Jacko

Is this why Jacko hasn't been re-signed yet...….
Jackson is probably pushing for more coin, he isn't worth it imo. 650k max. That's still good coin though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
700k for Jacko imo (max, obviously try and get him down to 600-650k). Literally the heart of our team and is still playing at a good level. He was my best player last season and if not than he was top 3.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sounds about right to me also. Would be terrible to lose him.
Sure would but if he wants too much they have to use the same formula we've alteady been told about x factor players.

He has gotten very good money till now from us. Time to realise he has a long term future here if he wants it so accept market or a bit less.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sure would but if he wants too much they have to use the same formula we've alteady been told about x factor players.

He has gotten very good money till now from us. Time to realise he has a long term future here if he wants it so accept market or a bit less.
Totally agree.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do we get any ‘long service’ salary cap relief for Jacko?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just wrong, I would never have thought of that combo (Jessica and Jen, without you bro) . And now, can’t get it out of my head...
NFL super bowl has jlo and shakira performing together, that's enough to get anyone's mind going lol