Other News Source Quade Cooper keen to give NRL a crack

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Summary: "Hey Toronto Wolfpack, you are splashing around huge cash for aging stars at the moment, through some millions my way for my last contract before I retire".

He'll want close to / over a million a season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Summary: "Hey Toronto Wolfpack, you are splashing around huge cash for aging stars at the moment, through some millions my way for my last contract before I retire".

On a side note - good to see you back posting mate.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this guy was a world class boxer now?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too old. He can go get a pay day somewhere else..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was opportunity to test himself in the real rugby code in the past. Both him and Beale. But we’re never ballsie enough ti jump ship. I’m sure money played into it no doubt.

for mine he lost his chance. Come over in your prime not when you are done.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No thanks, he's managed by Khodder Nasr and we all know what that Karmichael did to Sonny-Bill.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still remember him stinking up a World Cup when the Wallabies were still semi decent. No thanks to him for 2020. Not sure there’s anybody in Australian Rugby that we should consider after Perese couldn’t even crack the Broncos side

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Welcome back brother ...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just listened to Quade Cooper on The Ice Project.

What do you think guys? A potential injury replacement for Foran?

We would probably need to match what he was on at the Rebels (around 650k).

If the club wants arses on seats next year and in 2021, we need a team that encompasses more than just a forward pack.

https://www.zerotackle.com/quade-cooper-growing-interest-to-give-13-man-game-a-fair-crack-50715/
Get real mate! I wouldn’t buy toilet paper with his name on it... I know we are desperate but not that desperate!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's amazing how much players / managers / clubs are using us to alter values etc. So glad we're not like the Tigers or Titans and just throwing money around but spending wisely ... well ... hopefully when we start spending a little more!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This reeks of a player that isn't attracting the type of money he's hoping for. I see very little point in chasing someone untried in the code that is close to retirement age. If he signed on a minimum wage it's still likely to be a road block for someone younger with potential and a better idea of what works and what doesn't in league.