SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The mole reported this yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Skeletor has numerous quotes talking about how great a player Arrow is, how much they want to sign him and how he's a similar player to Burgess..

Again, in what other sport can the coach of a rival team speak publicly about another player who is still under contract for one more full year?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top player but too much for a prop

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good player, but not worth that coin.!!

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Skeletor has numerous quotes talking about how great a player Arrow is, how much they want to sign him and how he's a similar player to Burgess..

Again, in what other sport can the coach of a rival team speak publicly about another player who is still under contract for one more full year?
Such a great player he sacked him when he was at the Broncos, seems Skeletor has had a change of heart

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
4mil deal apparently
Out of all the off contract players this is the guy I wanted the Dogs to sign the most, he has all the attributes to take us forward and finally move beyond Tolman and co! He has it all and young too, will be very disappointed if Souths sign him!

So Souths are actually using money to sign Arrow from Burgess’ medical retirement even though they don’t even know if the NRL will approve such a farcical request??? Bunnies are quickly becoming the new Rorters thanks to Mr Greenberg, whilst the Bulldogs get no helping hands whatsoever, stinks of hypocrisy and I am getting very disillusioned with the NRL.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Out of all the off contract players this is the guy I wanted the Dogs to sign the most, he has all the attributes to take us forward and finally move beyond Tolman and co! He has it all and young too, will be very disappointed if Souths sign him!

So Souths are actually using money to sign Arrow from Burgess’ medical retirement even though they don’t even know if the NRL will approve such a farcical request??? Bunnies are quickly becoming the new Rorters thanks to Mr Greenberg, whilst the Bulldogs get no helping hands whatsoever, stinks of hypocrisy and I am getting very disillusioned with the NRL.
I simply applaud bunnies for being proactive. Wish we where half as efficient.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody can whinge about us not making a play for him because it would be down right retarded to pay him that money... though I would happily see us pay him the money if he puts more shots on Klemmer like the one he put on him in the Knights Titans game

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nobody can whinge about us not making a play for him because it would be down right retarded to pay him that money... though I would happily see us pay him the money if he puts more shots on Klemmer like the one he put on him in the Knights Titans game
Exactly. We don’t have that sort of money but it doesn’t stop them whingeing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Arrow is under contract for 2020. We have the most money of any club for 2021. Got to spend it somewhere.

I also don’t want him for that price. Though once again I applaud the Rabbitohs for identifying a quality player and with the best part of his career ahead and beating all
Competition within a month of losing the player they replace.

Something we have taken 5 years to do to replace barba. Haven’t done with jmoz and debatable if we have done with Ennis or klemmer.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Titans have reportedly tabled an improved three-year, $1.8 million deal to his manager and are expecting a decision from the in-demand forward in the coming weeks.

If this is accurate the 4mil deal could be a very long contract. 600k a year is bloody good and any club would snap that up surely.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Former NRL player Jarrod Mullen has pleaded guilty to supplying cocaine.

Mullen, who was in court in Newcastle this morning, was arrested in Wollongong in May and was charged with supplying cocaine in the Newcastle area between September and December 2018.

The former Newcastle Knights player spent two days in intensive care last year after overdosing on drugs at a 40th birthday party.

Mullen is serving a four-year ban from the NRL after testing positive for steroids in 2017.

Another one off the list

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Former NRL player Jarrod Mullen has pleaded guilty to supplying cocaine.

Mullen, who was in court in Newcastle this morning, was arrested in Wollongong in May and was charged with supplying cocaine in the Newcastle area between September and December 2018.

The former Newcastle Knights player spent two days in intensive care last year after overdosing on drugs at a 40th birthday party.

Mullen is serving a four-year ban from the NRL after testing positive for steroids in 2017.

Another one off the list
Hahahahahaha I bet our board didn’t even talk to him, too busy running touch footy