The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
22 points from the top. 6 points above the relegation zone. Grealish bossed the midfield as well.

Those are the cold hard facts.
Grealish is a gun. Bosses nearly all teams opposition midfield. Villa should be higher than where they are tbh

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
22 points from the top. 6 points above the relegation zone. Grealish bossed the midfield as well.

Those are the cold hard facts.

Minus pogba and Mctomminay
There’s a reason villa are where they are
Take a pogba out of villa see how they go,, ahhh don’t have anyone of his class

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Minus pogba and Mctomminay
There’s a reason villa are where they are
Take a pogba out of villa see how they go,, ahhh don’t have anyone of his class
Lost 2-1 against Liverpool and were leading at 85th minute. Their Pogba was out, so too the first and second choice keeper.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lost 2-1 against Liverpool and were leading at 85th minute. Their Pogba was out, so too the first and second choice keeper.
No one 8n that team is pogba level
90 minute game....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Manchester United Pogba isn't that good. This is his 4th season back at Utd and he's finished in the top 4 once.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
VVD robbed, who the fuck even is Messi ffs.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manchester United Pogba isn't that good. This is his 4th season back at Utd and he's finished in the top 4 once.
Have a look at some of the donkeys his playing with in those years
United squad the last few years hasn’t even been a top 6 squad
Pogba would start in any epl team
Any

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
VVD robbed, who the fuck even is Messi ffs.
Bit over the messi fifa love affair
**** done fuck all last year
Has never done a thing for country
Little Autistic gnome

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Have a look at some of the donkeys his playing with in those years
United squad the last few years hasn’t even been a top 6 squad
Pogba would start in any epl team
Any
Probably wouldn't start in Man City's team at full strength. Doesn't fit their style of football.

Fabinho over Pogba.

Top players elevate those around them. Pogba doesn't elevate anyone, he's selfish. KDB is WAY better than Pogba.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't start in Man City's team at full strength. Doesn't fit their style of football.

Fabinho over Pogba.

Top players elevate those around them. Pogba doesn't elevate anyone, he's selfish. KDB is WAY better than Pogba.
He starts in city’s team everyday
Silva Pogba de Bruyne and that’s if your running a 3 man midfield let alone 4....
His better than Rodrigo and gundogan and the likes, standing on his head
Your kidding yourself
Blokes a big head but so is half the big dogs
Starts in any epl team and prolly any team in the world
Why do you think Real Madrid have wanted him and still do
Surely you can take your biased opinion of him out of it and realise is as good as any

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He starts in city’s team everyday
Silva Pogba de Bruyne and that’s if your running a 3 man midfield let alone 4....
His better than Rodrigo and gundogan and the likes, standing on his head
Your kidding yourself
Blokes a big head but so is half the big dogs
Starts in any epl team and prolly any team in the world
Why do you think Real Madrid have wanted him and still do
Surely you can take your biased opinion of him out of it and realise is as good as any
Neither Pogba, KDB nor Silva are a DM. Only people that don't know football/soccer properly would suggest to start a midfield 3 of those 3.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Neither Pogba, KDB nor Silva are a DM. Only people that don't know football/soccer properly would suggest to start a midfield 3 of those 3.
Fuck your a donkey, I. Telling you he starts in every epl team now your on about attacking midfield or defensive midfield
1. Pogba starts in every epl team
2. Pogba hasnt played an out not attacking midfield role with Man U and under mourininho rarely played in attacking midfield role but a holding mid
Prolly want to watch a few games muppet
3. I said if they play 3 in the midfield
4 pep plays 3 attacking midfielders a lot of weeks with de bruyne Silva
Gundagon, even played that exact midfield vs Newcastle last week with 4 defenders and 3 up front you absolute donkey. And usually plays 3 mids, only time he plays 4-5 mods is against quality opp like a Liverpool
And actually played 5 against them, 3 attacking 2 defensive but rarely plays dm
5 watch a few epl games

6. Go do some research son

And back to original question, pogba starts in every epl team, your deluded if you think he doesn’t

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pogba isn't even better than Lallana ffs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck your a donkey, I. Telling you he starts in every epl team now your on about attacking midfield or defensive midfield
1. Pogba starts in every epl team
2. Pogba hasnt played an out not attacking midfield role with Man U and under mourininho rarely played in attacking midfield role but a holding mid
Prolly want to watch a few games muppet
3. I said if they play 3 in the midfield
4 pep plays 3 attacking midfielders a lot of weeks with de bruyne Silva
Gundagon, even played that exact midfield vs Newcastle last week with 4 defenders and 3 up front you absolute donkey. And usually plays 3 mids, only time he plays 4-5 mods is against quality opp like a Liverpool
And actually played 5 against them, 3 attacking 2 defensive but rarely plays dm
5 watch a few epl games

6. Go do some research son

And back to original question, pogba starts in every epl team, your deluded if you think he doesn’t
Got a lot of time for you Coach, you know that. When it comes to The Dogs we pretty much agree on everything.

But the way you talk up Pogba is embarrassing and it smacks of delusion. We're talking about the Pogba of now, not the Pogba of Juve days obviously. There's absolutely no way Pogba would start for Liverpool. I can tell you that right now. Sorry.

Would he play for every other EPL team? I don't really care if I'm honest as I don't give a shit about any other team but Liverpool. However, I'd say he'd definitely get into Arsenal, Chelsea most likely, Leister .... possibly not. Man City I'd say no. Would he be a good addition to those teams? Liverpool no. Others perhaps.

You need to get your hand off your old fella and realise that he just isn't that good.

As for your defending of Ole. I agree with you. Great manager. Gets the best out of players. Should stay around as long as possible and continue this fine form for Man U.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a lot of time for you Coach, you know that. When it comes to The Dogs we pretty much agree on everything.

But the way you talk up Pogba is embarrassing and it smacks of delusion. We're talking about the Pogba of now, not the Pogba of Juve days obviously. There's absolutely no way Pogba would start for Liverpool. I can tell you that right now. Sorry.

Would he play for every other EPL team? I don't really care if I'm honest as I don't give a shit about any other team but Liverpool. However, I'd say he'd definitely get into Arsenal, Chelsea most likely, Leister .... possibly not. Man City I'd say no. Would he be a good addition to those teams? Liverpool no. Others perhaps.

You need to get your hand off your old fella and realise that he just isn't that good.

As for your defending of Ole. I agree with you. Great manager. Gets the best out of players. Should stay around as long as possible and continue this fine form for Man U.
He would get into Liverpool before city lol
His better than winjalum ox Henderson
If your think he doesn’t get the nod over them your more one eyed than I thought
Only people would say different are pog haters or Liverpool supporters
World Cup winning midfielder
You taking the piss now Steve
Good enough to start for the French World Cup team but not over those 3 players
Hahhahahahha

End of the day bloke has more trophy’s in his personal cabinet than Liverpool club cabinet in 30 years

Why is a club like Real Madrid going all out for pogba but not your 3 guys
Why is that?
Let that sink in

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would get into Liverpool before city lol
His better than winjalum ox Henderson
If your think he doesn’t get the nod over them your more one eyed than I thought
Only people would say different are pog haters or Liverpool supporters
World Cup winning midfielder
You taking the piss now Steve
Good enough to start for the French World Cup team but not over those 3 players
Hahhahahahha

End of the day bloke has more trophy’s in his personal cabinet than Liverpool club cabinet in 30 years

Let that sink in
GINI IS THE 5TH BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD