Official Topine: I don't want to let my family down

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid is future captain material he’s a weapon with a awesome attitude. He’s one to get very excited about!
Couldn't have said it any better my self considering he still 18 and to captain his state and country at his age I reckon he will see a fair bit of Canterbury cup this year it will do him wonders when he joins the top 30 in 2021

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds promising, well done to him !!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big wraps on the kid even through all the junior dogs grades
His name has been mentioned many a times.
Hope he can live up to the hype and plodders like Chris smith and Adam Elliot don’t get in his way!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matt doorey is another one. Played for nsw u20 this year. Aust schoolboy in 2018. Played a few ccup games if im not mistaken.
Jaavier Pitovao is another one we are absolutely loaded in the back row with some serious talent.

That is three genuine prospects and we would be very unlucky or terribly developed if at least one doesn't kick on to be a NRL player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kids like Doorey, Topine and Averillo are the reasons you don't spend big on centres. That million dollars can easily pay these kids so they don't pinched.

Bring on 2022. :sob:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well spoken
Mature head on his shoulders by the sound of it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully we get to see him get a call up to FG at some stage later in the season as he's been one of the standouts amongst all juniors for a while now.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crusher met his mum in mcdonalds lol not a surprise

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He going well hoping he see first grade this year coming

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our junior grades have been well managed in the last two years with visible results
In my opinion this is a clear indication that the club is building and heading in the right direction
Topine is one of many youngsters at club that are coming along in leaps and bounds with potential to be future stars
It would be nice to have 2 or 3 really kick on and become genuine home grown champions
Success is always built from good foundations,we are on a good path.

Last edited: