Opinion Interesting idea

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think us bulldogs fans need our very own Arsenal fan tv loll to get the message out, we can call it BulldogsFanTv

If you havent seen ArsenalFanTv, i implore you to go and see them on youtube, funniest shit ever
They legit were almost single handedly responsible for the sacking of 2 of their recent coaches ahaha, they are fucken brutal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I love ArsenalFanTV. It's also interesting to see the most "negative" contributor Claude talks the most sense out of anyone else on the channel.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is it Gunners or Gonnas? :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TheKennelTV should be sufficient..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think us bulldogs fans need our very own Arsenal fan tv loll to get the message out, we can call it BulldogsFanTv

If you havent seen ArsenalFanTv, i implore you to go and see them on youtube, funniest shit ever
They legit were almost single handedly responsible for the sacking of 2 of their recent coaches ahaha, they are fucken brutal
We'd get more views if you called it: Bull....s TV

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I must have been lucky ...the vids I picked to check it out, seemed very informed, constructive yet passionate fan talk. Proves it can happen lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I must have been lucky ...the vids I picked to check it out, seemed very informed, constructive yet passionate fan talk. Proves it can happen lol
Here you go
This is the most 'negative' and positive people on the channel.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha the two sides can vent through those guys. Good stuff.

I'll say this..very heated, passionate defence and attack re the team and manager but not once was there an invitation to meet up under the grandstand or disgracefully tell a bloke his wife is sleeping around etc etc

This is where it crosses the line and fans lose respect for your argument.

I'm just substituting the names and imagining BulldogsTV hehe.

It's all just raving on at the end of the day having your say. It's not until some over reacte that it gets out of hand. Ignore it and soon enough another thread starts.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I don't think that would necessarily work as you think it might unless you hand picked two incredibly negative people to act as hosts. And even then, if you had biased hosts trying to stir ill will towards the board it could just drive the show into the ground. I really don't want a couple of potentially biased people stirring ill will anyway. We saw a situation where a board under pressure made some poor decisions in paying big money for guys like Woods and Foran. I think that without the perceived pressure from fans we may have appointed a more experienced coach with a decent track record rather than opting for a long term assistant. In my opinion, Dib and co appointed Pay because people were being very vocal about wanting to bring back the DNA.

My opinion right now is that the board are going into the next election unopposed because nobody with the credibility to gain some measure of support in the voting are of the opinion that they are doing a bad job. This may change before the election that follows. But for now I only see a vocal minority group that are continuing to call for them to be ousted.

For what it's worth I think that the polls you have created indicate that the majority of fans are still happy to give the board time to get the club on the right track. If you feel the need to create more polls, at least give an option for people to indicate that they're still on the fence about whether the board are succeeding.

And my talk about Pay above is not a statement that I want him sacked. I wasn't a fan of his appointment, but he's been operating under difficult circumstances. I remain undecided about his coaching ability.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd start going to games again if I can host it :tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here you go
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Could you imagine some of those here on TK with a camera to let rip...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go
Dt and Mo are the most informed, the rest are a bunch of sooks including Troopz