No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the losers death riding and getting a kick out of when the club fail? That’s how it appears from someone more positive than you lot
Wuh wuh waaahh.. :cry::cry::cry:

Go have a sook

Not everyone is going to agree with the spin that's being served...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wuh wuh waaahh.. :cry::cry::cry:

Go have a sook

Not everyone is going to agree with the spin that's being served...
What I said clearly didn’t sink in.
I’m against the sooks and negative ones.
Get someone to read it to you

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I said clearly didn’t sink in.
I’m against the sooks and negative ones.
Get someone to read it to you
And why are ppl negative nancies Please explain

Clearly you have the knowledgeable, so indulge us..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And why are ppl negative nancies Please explain

Clearly you have the knowledgeable, so indulge us..
Indulge us? Ok, you may have noticed the 5-6 people such as the Dally M second-rower of the year Bulldogs09 & Wendy who in every single post ridicule the club, board and clash

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indulge us? Ok, you may have noticed the 5-6 people such as the Dally M second-rower of the year Bulldogs09 & Wendy who in every single post ridicule the club, board and clash
That's not the question I asked,

Let me ask you again... il explain it for simpletons

Why do ppl not agree with you and other board sympathizers?... not who

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

If you’re going to criticise someone at least learn to spell but to answer your question there are several reasons such as;

Lack of intelligence to comprehend the situation the club are in and why they are in that position

Lack of involvement with the club ie sending back their membership 300 times a year

They aren’t voting football club members

They don’t come to members forums (usually because they aren’t members)

They have no idea how a club is run or what someones role is, they have never played the game and finally because they are negative people with shit lives

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ideal Winger (current meta) imo is pace, strength and height. A winger that can help the forwards out is massive and I think they'll perform better in a lower level team and even make them a top eight threat (Sivo and Ferguson for example). JAC is one of the best, if not the best, Winger in the NRL so he's probably an exception to spending marquee money on a Winger.
Agreed although he ain’t big bodied I love watching him use that pace and would be the exception with speed as his main weapon and in all fairness has the ability to bust the line more times then most

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you’re going to criticise someone at least learnt to spell but to answer your question there are several reasons such as;

Lack of intelligence to comprehend the situation the club are in and why they are in that position

Lack of involvement with the club ie sending back their membership 300 times a year

They aren’t voting football club members

They don’t come to members forums (usually because they aren’t members)

They have no idea how a club is run or what someones role is, they have never played the game and finally because they are negative people with shit lives
You can remove all that member bullshit it really doesn't mean shit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You can remove all that member bullshit it really doesn't mean shit.
I don’t agree mate. There’s no better way to support your club

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t agree mate. There’s no better way to support your club
You can't use that as a reason why someone is right or wrong tho. As long as they're a fan they're allowed to have their say. You don't get any inside information for being a member.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Hahahahaaha you actually reckon that you, Wendog and BulldogsSecondRower09 are representative of any form of widely accepted or respected opinion?

Explain to me why the current Board are set to run another term likely unopposed? Surely this wouldn’t happen if there was widespread dispondency in the job that they’re doing

Was it you that called into Talkin Sport yesterday having a whinge and got slammed by Graeme Hughes?

Even alzzbulldogs shitty poll revealed that 65% of the Kennel were happy with the Board

You’re a bunch of dribblers mate. Come along to the Members forum if you wanna properly voice your concerns. I’m tipping you’d walk out of there with your tail firmly between your legs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You can't use that as a reason why someone is right or wrong tho. As long as they're a fan they're allowed to have their say. You don't get any inside information for being a member.
I’m not saying they are wrong or right, just negative. You’d be surprised what you learn meeting others members, players, sponsors and officials

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m not saying they are wrong or right, just negative. You’d be surprised what you learn meeting others members, players, sponsors and officials
I don't see a problem with pointing out problems or issues if that's what you mean by negative. You can't just turn a blind eye to what's happening (people see different things - different opinions). If people are being abusive or slagging off the club or other fans that's where the issue lies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with pointing out problems or issues if that's what you mean by negative. You can't just turn a blind eye to what's happening (people see different things - different opinions). If people are being abusive or slagging off the club or other fans that's where the issue lies.
Agreed but doing it all day on every post and never seeing any positives is the worst

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, but past tense phrasing in your sentence structure is ok

Pot kettle
The difference was I wasn’t the one calling you stupid. I made one typo whilst busy, your post was like a 5 year old typed it

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahaaha you actually reckon that you, Wendog and BulldogsSecondRower09 are representative of any form of widely accepted or respected opinion?

Explain to me why the current Board are set to run another term likely unopposed? Surely this wouldn’t happen if there was widespread dispondency in the job that they’re doing

Was it you that called into Talkin Sport yesterday having a whinge and got slammed by Graeme Hughes?

Even alzzbulldogs shitty poll revealed that 65% of the Kennel were happy with the Board

You’re a bunch of dribblers mate. Come along to the Members forum if you wanna properly voice your concerns. I’m tipping you’d walk out of there with your tail firmly between your legs
Where did I say that my opinion is above anyone else's? This is a forum which means I dont have to agree nor give a flying fuk with your comments...

I could care less about polls... the way I measure results is on and off field performance....

So I ask are you currently happy with where we are at the moment

No sponsor
Key positions in administration not fulfilled
Key positions in our team are the weakest in the comp....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed but doing it all day on every post and never seeing any positives is the worst
You are just exaggerating and lumping in various posters and its all because you are a stirrer and cant handle anyone presenting their viewpoint.

You just throw out the mud without any reasoned argument and just cant accept that others wont agree with you.

Stop that and you wont get so upset with people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.