Curtis scott

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will.he even fit in our jersey?
Maybe we give him the 18th man jersey which sits at the ground, should be big enough.
Fucking hope not ..!! No way do I want him in a doggs jersey... ever !!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we might be getting Joey Lelilua.
If so i want every poster that said we didnt or couldnt or wouldnt sign certain players cause of our culture values. To say sorry lol.
Will never be able to use that argument again. Biggest dickhead in the nrl, worse than burgess and klemmer.
If lyn and pay want to lose there jobs, sign him. He goes against every bit of bullshit that has fallen out of there mouths.
Very interesting to see what happens.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I fucking hope not. We would be even bigger of a laughing stock spending our money on more washed up players.

I have held off from board bashing, however on face value it appears we cant land, or arent going after any decent players. This is a bit concerning. Maybe its true that players dont want to play for us for some reason.
We are really in a hole man. Its either Montoya/Holland or Lelilua

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fucking hope not ..!! No way do I want him in a doggs jersey... ever !!
We will look like such Loosers.

Our Management signing a Raiders reject they've palmed off on us desperados ...while they get Curtis Scott.

Death warrant for the Footy Board, Chairman and CEO's credibility if it comes to pass you'd think.

Joey would have to play out of his skin for 50 games at least to quell this....can't see it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Our Management signing a Raiders reject they've palmed off on us desperados ...while they get Curtis Scott.

Death warrant for the Footy Board, Chairman and CEO's credibility if it comes to pass you'd think.

Joey would have to play out of his skin for 50 games at least to quell this....can't see it.
Joey ain’t coming. No need to be a negative Nancy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Death warrant? Drawing a long bow. Good luck with that one. The raiders were in the grand final and we haven’t made the finals for years. *losers

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Death warrant? Drawing a long bow. Good luck with that one. The raiders were in the grand final and we haven’t made the finals for years. *losers
Lol @ talking up a death warrant for the Board when they’re literally about to coast into a new 2 year term.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming the club actually believes in their own blurb about culture, Dogs DNA, etc they won’t even contemplate BJ.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not even "appearing" to have spoken to Scott really is depressing. Worse than peatering out trying to sign LM.

In the press for weeks that Canberra where after Curtis Scott and it all fell into place for them like clockwork it appears.

Meanwhile back at Belmore...Tonto Hill cleverly disguised as a ....lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh so Taukeiaho is off the market too? So much for the inside mail that he was headed our way... Not that I ever believed he'd leave...

I expect them to retain everyone because, well, it's the Roosters but I'd love for the club to make a run at Nat Butcher. He's a quality player and deserves to start every week.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not even "appearing" to have spoken to Scott really is depressing. Worse than peatering out trying to sign LM.

In the press for weeks that Canberra where after Curtis Scott and it all fell into place for them like clockwork it appears.

How do you conclude not even appearing? Do you want them to send you an email or put a full page ad in the paper advertising they are talking to someone?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

but...but....but....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reackon.they are so defeated off the field the doggies and after over an apparent rejection.of over 20 player signings that they have given up
It’s all part of the master plan so the free loaders can keep scabbing free stuff as no one would care!

Push the agenda!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really??? No really?? Lol
You reackon any of free loaders post on here...?
Box seats,season tickets to family chinese meals, free piss
No agenda ..I get it ..
Are we sure we haven't mistaken them for the refugee program we ran ? It's raelenes fault...
It’s all part of the master plan so the free loaders can keep scabbing free stuff as no one would care!

Push the agenda!