Results are only viewable after voting.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
F
Though I’m right and you have not proven anything except for what I’ve said to be factual and you trying to claim something as fact that has not been shown or even alleged...

Show me where it says what your claiming as fact... show me that this isn’t about them trying to entice him to break a contract early? Not a single bit of proof other than media stating things that I’ve said can and have happened and zero punishment for that has been handed down.... only supporting my FACT and making you look more foolish (if possible)
Dig dig dig. It was before November 1 and for the 2021 season. Dig dig dig. Have a good day once you get out of that hole you dug

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
F

Dig dig dig. It was before November 1 and for the 2021 season. Dig dig dig. Have a good day once you get out of that hole you dug
So in other words you can’t provide anything to support the voices in your head and dispute the actual facts at all and just continue dribbling shit.

Yawn.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit as usual: you need to stop listening to those delusional voices in your head.

No where does it say what your attempting to claim as usual. You just make shit up. It is actually pathetic.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass. It is obviously hard for you though clearly. Must be a sad existence if you can’t accept something so simple and then bluntly make shit up.
Mate you sound a bit rattled lately. Ever considered a Mr I-style hiatus to gather your thoughts and recompose yourself? I think it would do you the world of good.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not.
One's a GOAT and the Rorters Sombreros fit perfectly.
Umm ok, but if they don't play footy than they won't be counted under the cap? Still not seeing the relevance here?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate you sound a bit rattled lately. Ever considered a Mr I-style hiatus to gather your thoughts and recompose yourself? I think it would do you the world of good.
Oh look dumb tagged dumber in. Run along window licker. You aren’t worth my time what so ever, in a battle of wits you are simply unarmed.

Ratboy is delusional and makes shit up, you are just completely and utterly a simpleton.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's going on here.

I'd like a large pop corn with a coke please.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what happens when a thread hits 100 pages.
I'm really excited!

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's going on here.

I'd like a large pop corn with a coke please.
Save the popcorn just in case the Titans DO land Latrell: Latrell Mitchell, $1 million+ a year, and the Gold Coast glitter strips, what could POSSIBLY go wrong??? :tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you pay a million dollars for a player that has not proven himself at fullback for a whole season?

Let's say he doesn't work out at fullback (i can tell you teams will be putting up missiles to test him out), does he then become a million dollar centre?

I like how the Dogs have gone about these negotiations. It is obvious they didn't like something Mitchell and his manager put forward. This tells me the board see that no player is bigger than the club.
The same tigers paid $900k for josh r

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and the saga continues, the Rooster mgt really are one step ahead when it comes to shit like this, they called his bluff and bingo

The Wests Tigers have sensationally pulled their offer to Latrell Mitchell.

The joint-venture outfit has grown tired of waiting for an answer to their three-year offer and have decided to explore other options. The shock move could leave the disgruntled Rooster without an alternative given other clubs don’t have the funds to meet his almost $1 million-per-season asking price.

The Tigers had hoped their offer, which would have effectively become a four-year deal starting from 2020 if the Roosters granted a release, was enough to lure the NSW and Australian centre. But not even the chance to play fullback was enough to get a prompt response.

The Tigers have pulled their offer to Latrell Mitchell.CREDIT:NRL PHOTOS

The Cowboys and Titans have been mooted as potential alternatives, but they would need to offload several players in order to table an offer approaching Mitchell’s market value.

Sources have told the Herald that Mitchell was prepared to wait up until Christmas before making a call on his future. The Tigers, who have $1.7 million left in their salary cap to spend for 2020, weren’t prepared to wait that long.

Club officials had become frustrated with the delays, privately believing the 22 year old may have been waiting for a better offer elsewhere. The Tigers haven’t closed the door altogether on restarting negotiations, but took a strong stance to show they wouldn’t be used as a bargaining tool or fallback option.

Mitchell still has a year to run on his Roosters contract, but there premiers want him off their books as soon as possible. Mitchell’s teammates are currently in the United States on a working holiday to celebrate their grand final win. While Roosters players are training and partying in America, Mitchell has remained in Taree to sort out his future and assist with the bushfire relief effort in his hometown.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Time to put our first offer back on the table! Cowboys already have three 1m players. Titans are the last club a player based outside QLD would sign for (unless money is an incentive of course). Surely his position at the Roosters is untenable. Maybe our 850k offer with Roosters chipping in what we don't have (what we heard early days in the Latrell saga) is still possible. I have a feeling he wants to go to the Rabbitohs but they're not getting Burgess' compensation until possibly next year. Can this really go on for another month+?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to put our first offer back on the table! Cowboys already have three 1m players. Titans are the last club a player based outside QLD would sign for (unless money is an incentive of course). Surely his position at the Roosters is untenable. Maybe our 850k offer with Roosters chipping in what we don't have (what we heard early days in the Latrell saga) is still possible. I have a feeling he wants to go to the Rabbitohs but they're not getting Burgess' compensation until possibly next year. Can this really go on for another month+?
The Tigers offered more then $850k and fullback and he didn’t except that so why would be except that deal from us?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Tigers offered more then $850k and fullback and he didn’t except that so why would be except that deal from us?
He doesn't have an offer to sit on anymore. I think he wants to go to the Rabbitohs but is he going to wait at least one month with nothing lined up? Things change very quickly.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There has been no validity of that 850k offer and the roosters pitching in. Unless it is was made by someone secretly without anyone else at the club knowing about it, it didn’t happen