Addo car wants out

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers just pulled out Latrell race - the same day that this comes out.

He's going home - I am pretty sure he has mentioned he had planned to return to the Tigers
What do all the Latrell lovers have to say now?
16 clubs have said no thanks.
So at this stage unemployed for 2021.
Bullet dodged.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had a similar experience with the Czech Chamber Orchestra in Prague. Heard Vivaldi's Four Seasons coming from a small church hall and found them performing as a dress rehearsal for the big night ahead.
How long ago were you in Prague?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullet dodged.
I wasn't a fan of his signature - not for the price he was asking.

I think he is currently being extremely mis-guided.

He will end up at the Titans - pending they can offload Boyd OR - Jai Arrow manages to secure a release a year early.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of his signature - not for the price he was asking.

I think he is currently being extremely mis-guided.

He will end up at the Titans - pending they can offload Boyd OR - Jai Arrow manages to secure a release a year early.
Agree he’s received terrible advice.

Chooks keen to offload him for 2020, so a deal has to be done somewhere. European rugby might be an option. I can’t see it being the NRL - even the Titans would be gun-shy having been burnt by Ash Taylor.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree he’s received terrible advice.

Chooks keen to offload him for 2020, so a deal has to be done somewhere. European rugby might be an option. I can’t see it being the NRL - even the Titans would be gun-shy having been burnt by Ash Taylor.
Uncle Mal will want to take care of him.

Imagine being young, and clearly impressionable player of an indigineous background - and you have the opportunity to be coached or mentored by a bloke who is considered a legend of the game, but also revered from within your culture?

Can definitely see it happening.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Imagine being young, and clearly impressionable player of an indigineous background - and you have the opportunity to be coached or mentored by a bloke who is considered a legend of the game, but also revered from within your culture?

Maybe - but my views on Mitchell have never had anything to do with race, so I’m looking at it from a business decision.

if such a deal is on the cards, Chooks have the upper hand - who do they want? Not Arrow, they have Radley. Not Boyd, they just re-signed JWH...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bullet dodged.
Mitchell lovers response:

"Fuck that, he's a once in a lifetime player, we should throw everything at him, including the kitchen sink. We are a basket case. I'm sending an angry letter to hill to let my disgust known to all"

#Boardout

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Kangaroos coach as well. That helps.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well if his happy to take 850k whilst we use forans 350k and we nab him for 500k I would be happy to have him for 2020 - 21
If he's 'happy'? Hardly think he has much a choice anymore! Should've taken the $800k from the Chooks and been happy.
But anyway, there's still no guarantee we get $350k for Foran and even if we do, you have to recruit a player in the same position. Anyone plan on paying Mitchell $500k to play #6? Doubtful...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
99% (honestly 100%) sure Latrell will stay in the NRL. He has possibly costed himself some extra $ tho. At worst he signs somewhere for 700k.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
99% (honestly 100%) sure Latrell will stay in the NRL. He has possibly costed himself some extra $ tho. At worst he signs somewhere for 700k.
Reckon Rugby would throw 1.5 at him atm.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Reckon Rugby would throw 1.5 at him atm.
They might, they could do with a ‘big’ signing. Depends how much they’re keeping in the bank in case they have to settle with Falau!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We could do with a big signing too my friend
Different context.
Rugby needs more help than Rugby League as a whole.
Yes, we need some signings but the pieces have to fit.