Addo car wants out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We won’t get him.!! Give up wishing lol.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brilliant song... actually funnily enough saw them in New York. Was walking down the street and heard that song coming from a pub and I thought to myself that someone was actually doing a decent cover. Went in to have a look and it was Whitesnake playing. Was one of the best concerts I have been to
Had a similar experience with the Czech Chamber Orchestra in Prague. Heard Vivaldi's Four Seasons coming from a small church hall and found them performing as a dress rehearsal for the big night ahead.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Won’t happen. Don’t need a winger.Simple. Next.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Won’t happen. Don’t need a winger.Simple. Next.
Largely depends on his asking price. If it isn't extreme and we've got the money available I'd like him here. But I agree that he's not necessarily playing in a position we should be prioritising right now. Another quality winger would be good. I'm hopeful that Meaney or Okunbor will improve enough in their respective weak areas to demand selection. If you could combine Meaneys talent with the frame of Okunbor you'd have a brilliant winger.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever he wants
I’m glad you’re not in control of our salary cap then... you would sign up a winger, albeit a great winger, on whatever he wants? Why not, give him a halfbacks money and while you’re at it you can throw the baby out with the bath water!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inb4 he signs with Roosters and the OP makes another thread about the board being useless

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Largely depends on his asking price. If it isn't extreme and we've got the money available I'd like him here. But I agree that he's not necessarily playing in a position we should be prioritising right now. Another quality winger would be good. I'm hopeful that Meaney or Okunbor will improve enough in their respective weak areas to demand selection. If you could combine Meaneys talent with the frame of Okunbor you'd have a brilliant winger.
We have to sign him, need more hyphens.

1. DWZ
2. JAC
3. Hoppa
4. Reimis/Harper
5. Meaney/Reimis

Works for me.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant teach pure speed, He will make our young halves games much better on the back of some good metres and broken play. Sign him up!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers just pulled out Latrell race - the same day that this comes out.

He's going home - I am pretty sure he has mentioned he had planned to return to the Tigers

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tigers just pulled out Latrell race - the same day that this comes out.

He's going home - I am pretty sure he has mentioned he had planned to return to the Tigers
Just been reported too.