Official Harry Grant extends.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree for the most part. I think it was disappointing to not get Robson over the line though as he was available for months before signing with Nth Qld and looks to be a very good hooker.

The club were interested and were talking with Robson and his manager earlier last season.
Players pick clubs for all sorts of reasons. You can read on here that Tony Currie chose the Broncos for half price over the Bulldogs in the 80’s. Everyone has a choice so it’s not always the clubs fault for not picking up and untested player.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Players pick clubs for all sorts of reasons. You can read on here that Tony Currie chose the Broncos for half price over the Bulldogs in the 80’s. Everyone has a choice so it’s not always the clubs fault for not picking up and untested player.
Definitely not but when you have a Sydney kid moving all the way up to Nth Qld to a fellow bottom 8 team then it begs the question why did he choose them over us when we were offering the same opportunity of a starting role?

Was it because of less money or because he would rather play with Lolo, Morgan etc or was more impressed with their setup?

Either way, what's done is done and I wish him the best but I hope we can find a long term hooker within the next year as it's been a long standing weakness of the team.

Banned
Reaction score
I guess we'll stick with JMK and Katoa for 2021! All I did was state he was the best Hooker option (and possibly only Hooker) available you derp. We haven't signed him which I think it a mistake but lets see who we recruit.
There's a difference between expressing an opinion and loosing your load every time you make a post!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's a difference between expressing an opinion and loosing your load every time you make a post!
I didn't do that so whatever you say!

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't do that so whatever you say!
Whatever I say?
Ok then, please respectfully limit your posts on a single topic to 5 a day (including duplicate threads, or raising the topic in other threads).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whatever I say?
Ok then, please respectfully limit your posts on a single topic to 5 a day (including duplicate threads, or raising the topic in other threads).
I've never made a thread. If I raise the topic in other threads then it's relevant to the conversation being had.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've never made a thread. If I raise the topic in other threads then it's relevant to the conversation being had.
How you holding up mate? Keeping it together? Keep your chin up, there’s plenty more Harry Grants in the sea, they just go by different names :grinning:

Banned
Reaction score
My apologies Brad, I confuse you and your alter ego profile which you go under the guise of Brady!