Official Harry Grant extends.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Grant and Robson are the two best young hookers coming through and it's frustrating to see both of them locked up or signing elsewhere when we've been desperate for a long term solution ever since Ennis and Cook left.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grant and Robson are the two best young hookers coming through and it's frustrating to see both of them locked up or signing elsewhere when we've been desperate for a long term solution ever since Ennis and Cook left.
cry me a river

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's crying? I said it's frustrating that we haven't solved a long term positional problem. That was the worst thing I said. Fuck me some people on here are easily triggered.
The only triggered bloke here is you.

The three B's! Quite the family

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he re-sign with the Storm.

They kept him out of goal after his little meltdown. He owes them big time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he re-sign with the Storm.

They kept him out of goal after his little meltdown. He owes them big time.
Grant? Are you thinking of Curtis Scott who went off the rails for a bit?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No hes right grant got in a bit of trouble a month or 2 ago it was kept fairly low key
I remember something now.. My mistake.. Was it a drunken punch up or something? I'm sure if all of the Melbourne guys did this in Sydney where people cared or knew who they were they'd get a lot more negative press and face more serious punishment.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember something now.. My mistake.. Was it a drunken punch up or something? I'm sure if all of the Melbourne guys did this in Sydney where people cared or knew who they were they'd get a lot more negative press and face more serious punishment.
Wasn't he found passed out on someone's front step with cuts all over his face?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn't he found passed out on someone's front step with cuts all over his face?
Yeah, you guys are right.. In the NRL, someone will still give you a contract if you're good enough. As I said with Fifita, the Bali incident wouldn't stop teams from throwing huge money at him.

But if Grant wasn't so highly touted Melbourne would have torn up his contract the minute they found out. Instead they give him an extension.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only triggered bloke here is you.

The three B's! Quite the family
It's real strange to see some supposed Dogs fans on here take delight in the fact that we miss out on good players. Are you ex Eel now Dogs CEO Andrew Hill ?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hurr SIGN GRANT derp!
I guess we'll stick with JMK and Katoa for 2021! All I did was state he was the best Hooker option (and possibly only Hooker) available you derp. We haven't signed him which I think it a mistake but lets see who we recruit.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can it be a mistake when the guy never left his own club?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can it be a mistake when the guy never left his own club?
I agree for the most part. I think it was disappointing to not get Robson over the line though as he was available for months before signing with Nth Qld and looks to be a very good hooker.

The club were interested and were talking with Robson and his manager earlier last season.