The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon CM Punk might return to the ring.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if he is using this opportunity to get a some roles in Hollywood?

I always thought Phil Brooks would do better as an actor.
He is versatile as both hero and villain.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Also wouldn’t be surprised if he is using this opportunity to get a some roles in Hollywood?

I hope that if he returns to the ring, it'll be at the Royal Rumble #30.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

He is in a new horror movie that recently came out called The girl on the third floor.

I hope that if he returns to the ring, it'll be at the Royal Rumble #30.
Here is his interview today from WWE Backstage. Long story short he says he works for Fox not WWE and that he hasn't considered returning to wrestling but won't say no, but at the same time it very unlikely.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He is in a new horror movie that recently came out called The girl on the third floor.

Here is his interview today from WWE Backstage. Long story short he says he works for Fox not WWE and that he hasn't considered returning to wrestling but won't say no, but at the same time it very unlikely.

He really should go down the road of Dwayne Johnson.

Wahesh

Reaction score

I still can't believe that when he left, he was practically at the pinnacle of his career. He wasn't reigning champion or anything like that, but he really was popular. He would've brought in some big dollars to WWE no doubt, so it was weird that they didn't accommodate whatever it is that he was after.
He really should go down the road of Dwayne Johnson.
Rocky is one of a kind :grinning: His physic and charisma is a big part of why he's getting all these leading roles in Hollywood block busters.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't believe that when he left, he was practically at the pinnacle of his career. He wasn't reigning champion or anything like that, but he really was popular. He would've brought in some big dollars to WWE no doubt, so it was weird that they didn't accommodate whatever it is that he was after.
Rocky is one of a kind :grinning: His physic and charisma is a big part of why he's getting all these leading roles in Hollywood block busters.
Phil Brooks has the corrupt cop, anti-hero and villain personalities down pat in my opinion.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think he was a fan of all the backstage politics and what not at WWE, and the way they treated talent. Also think he and Triple H didn't see eye to eye.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't think he was a fan of all the backstage politics and what not at WWE, and the way they treated talent. Also think he and Triple H didn't see eye to eye.
Yeah I’ve heard they’re pretty bad backstage. Vince is also a control freak, ie the character he portrays is who he really is behind the scenes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Survivor Series sucked. Main event was complete crap and boring as hell. Why they kept thinking the women can main event I don't understand.

On the opposite side NXT Takeover was enjoyable and the women's match in that was 10x better than the Survivor Series women's main event.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Survivor Series sucked. Main event was complete crap and boring as hell. Why they kept thinking the women can main event I don't understand.

On the opposite side NXT Takeover was enjoyable and the women's match in that was 10x better than the Survivor Series women's main event.
Survivor Series almost seemed like a Bragging Rights 2.0 - and this time they've included NXT in it. So boring and the unfortunate outcomes of most matches was predictable.

I agree, women CAN NOT be the main event for wrestling. We all saw how much of a LOL fail last year's women's only PPV was, they simply are not what the fans want to see. I'm over it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
BTW @MatstaDogg... I'm not digging Peyton's new blonde look... and I'm also not digging the fact that she's now inked.

WWE have ruined her for me :weary::weary::weary:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
BTW @MatstaDogg... I'm not digging Peyton's new blonde look... and I'm also not digging the fact that she's now inked.

WWE have ruined her for me :weary::weary::weary:

Yeah she is smoking hot and I dig it too. Tatts don't bother me as i am into tattoos so it won't put me off lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

WWE are on this mainstream bandwagon of women being the new men that’s why.

Vince cannot have a guilty conscience after treating women as eye candy and sex objects after all these years now can he?

He already contributed to damaging generation X.
He called us degenerates the old faggot motherfucker!

I know he’s an old faggot, Pat Patterson, the biggest old *** ever, is like his unofficial 2IC.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Asuka wins won more match by spewing "green acid", I'll scream.

Still watching RAW / Smackdown on and off, but WWE are doing their best to push NXT hard.

They are pretty much destroying Shinsuke Nakamura with the Sami Zayn alliance, and even The Fiend with the red matches is growing old. Not to mention people thought The Fiend was going after those who wronged him in the past.. so why Braun Strowman as I don't recall any bad blood there?

Oh and dont get me started on the Lashley/Lana/Rusev storyline... ridiculous.

Be interested to see the direction they take Erick Rowans new storyline with the creature... I reckon it's a black / white sheep (throwback to butcher brothers/wyatt brothers).

I really want to see The Fiend vs Brock Lesnar (both guys are same weight and height), ditto Strowman and Rowan against each other.

I'm just chucking it on during dinner for mindless tv to watch LOL.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If Asuka wins won more match by spewing "green acid", I'll scream.

Still watching RAW / Smackdown on and off, but WWE are doing their best to push NXT hard.

They are pretty much destroying Shinsuke Nakamura with the Sami Zayn alliance, and even The Fiend with the red matches is growing old. Not to mention people thought The Fiend was going after those who wronged him in the past.. so why Braun Strowman as I don't recall any bad blood there?

Oh and dont get me started on the Lashley/Lana/Rusev storyline... ridiculous.

Be interested to see the direction they take Erick Rowans new storyline with the creature... I reckon it's a black / white sheep (throwback to butcher brothers/wyatt brothers).

I really want to see The Fiend vs Brock Lesnar (both guys are same weight and height), ditto Strowman and Rowan against each other.

I'm just chucking it on during dinner for mindless tv to watch LOL.
Well one thing I've noticed from wrestlers in the past who make a HUGE name for themselves (such as Shinsuke Nakamura, and Gail Kim) is that they come to WWE, a big deal about them is made at first, and then they end up getting nerfed to the mid-card level. Then others (such as Bobby Lashley and Mickie James) are awesome in WWE, go to another promotion, then return to WWE, and aren't nearly as good as they were in their first run. Then you have the other ones like AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar who start in another promotion, then come to WWE, and are done over big time.

WWE simply does not know who to embrace the talent they have.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
AEW fans... is the Dark Order a gimp mask wearing gay sex club, or a "tag team" duo? Because the promos for them have me so confused right now. Gimmicks have started with them already.

On another note, apparently the WWE 2020 game is a complete and utter clusterfuck, full of bugs, to the point Take2 have all but given up on trying to fix it. Problems started when they dumped Yukes (albeit Yukes didn't seem enthusiastic about making a new game and were just going through the motions). 3 months from launch they get dumped and Take2 get handed fistfulls of buggy shit to attempt to make a game out of, because WWE have deadlines on on their game to meet christmas sales, before cranking out another game the following year.

Sounds like WWE may even pull the license. Give it to EA FFS!!

LOL @ the final glitch.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Possibly the worst RAW ever (Ep70/71) ... seriously what is it with WWE letting blokes they want to promote absolutely destroy others? If you paid serious coin for a live ticket you'd be pretty pissed off at the pathetic "wrestling" efforts going on during RAW this week.

McIntyre vs Takawa, Rowan vs No Way Jose, Viking Warriors vs Unknowns, Black vs Nese (although the start of this one looked really promising). Even The OC vs Rey Mysterio/Humberto Carillo/Ricochet, and Cesaro & Nakamura vs The New Day they managed to fuck up and get wrong. Just when the fans had suffered enough bullshit they wheel out the Lana vs Rusev vs Lashley storyline again.

WWE also seem to be completely obsessed with The AOP, Seth Rollins, and Randy Orton at the moment.

They seriously need to bring in new blood and shelves some of the current guys (like The OC for example - who aren't even that good). There appears to be some seriously decent talent in their ranks, but they are suffocating them amongst stupid storylines, and preferred heels.

I see Seamus is coming back, and Elias isn't far off return either. They need to bring R Truth back into the ring as well (and ditch 24/7 belt).

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Possibly the worst RAW ever (Ep70/71) ... seriously what is it with WWE letting blokes they want to promote absolutely destroy others? If you paid serious coin for a live ticket you'd be pretty pissed off at the pathetic "wrestling" efforts going on during RAW this week.

McIntyre vs Takawa, Rowan vs No Way Jose, Viking Warriors vs Unknowns, Black vs Nese (although the start of this one looked really promising). Even The OC vs Rey Mysterio/Humberto Carillo/Ricochet, and Cesaro & Nakamura vs The New Day they managed to fuck up and get wrong. Just when the fans had suffered enough bullshit they wheel out the Lana vs Rusev vs Lashley storyline again.

WWE also seem to be completely obsessed with The AOP, Seth Rollins, and Randy Orton at the moment.

They seriously need to bring in new blood and shelves some of the current guys (like The OC for example - who aren't even that good). There appears to be some seriously decent talent in their ranks, but they are suffocating them amongst stupid storylines, and preferred heels.

I see Seamus is coming back, and Elias isn't far off return either. They need to bring R Truth back into the ring as well (and ditch 24/7 belt).
Dude, I barely watch WWE programming these days due to the bad state of the product. I have canned my WWE network subscription as I don't have time to watch it. I only just watch the YouTube clips on the WWE youtube channel. The clips alone keep you up to date without watching the full shows.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AEW fans... is the Dark Order a gimp mask wearing gay sex club, or a "tag team" duo? Because the promos for them have me so confused right now. Gimmicks have started with them already.

On another note, apparently the WWE 2020 game is a complete and utter clusterfuck, full of bugs, to the point Take2 have all but given up on trying to fix it. Problems started when they dumped Yukes (albeit Yukes didn't seem enthusiastic about making a new game and were just going through the motions). 3 months from launch they get dumped and Take2 get handed fistfulls of buggy shit to attempt to make a game out of, because WWE have deadlines on on their game to meet christmas sales, before cranking out another game the following year.

Sounds like WWE may even pull the license. Give it to EA FFS!!

LOL @ the final glitch.
Apparently they had to re-code the entire game within a year. I have the game and I have only experienced minor glitches. But watching these makes one hell of a laugh.