Fill in the blanks for 2021

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok, theres alot of debate around about who we should, should not poach to come to our club.

2021 is still a long way to go, but just for "arguments" sake, lets skip to it for a moment and lock in what we know.

No doubt there are some dreamers around who will fill in the blanks, though it's interesting who will be here and beyond.

1. DWZ
2. Meaney
5. R. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. To'omaga
11. CHN
12. Stimson

14. Katoa
15. Ogden

18. Okunbor
19. C. Smith
20. Crichton
21. Roumanos
22. D. Britt

Hopefully the club re-signs Josh Jackson and Brandom Wakeham ASAP

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm over talking about 2021. 2020 hasn't even started yet.. Our squad might have weaknesses but they proved they can be competitive and win games last season and that we have talent in certain positions.

Hopefully players are picked on merit and form and not for any other reason.

I hope Wakeham, Averillo, Harper, Ogden etc are all given plenty of opportunities because they are talented and if they take their chances then that's several less players that we need to recruit.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm over talking about 2021. 2020 hasn't even started yet.. Our squad might have weaknesses but they proved they can be competitive and win games last season and that we have talent in certain positions.

Hopefully players are picked on merit and form and not for any other reason.

I hope Wakeham, Averillo, Harper, Ogden etc are all given plenty of opportunities because they are talented and if they take their chances then that's several less players that we need to recruit.
All we need is a couple like wakeham or schouppe to have breakout seasons and we could be a surprise packet

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dunno about 2021 as we have some young centres in Averillo and Schoupp that look good along with Harper. We have plenty of young halves. I think we still need a big strong winger and some good front rowers and maybe an upgrade at hooker if JMK can't lift his game.

All we need is a couple like wakeham or schouppe to have breakout seasons and we could be a surprise packet
Agree, heard good things about Schoupp when we signed him, but after seeing his training photo the kid is 98kgs and looks to hold it very well, will be interesting to see how he goes

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You can add Taukeiaho to the starting side as he is a done deal
Please bro.... some of us are considering watching other sports to pass the time next year... this gives too much hope...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We wont be under the celery cap till 2030.. but this group will shine.. Everything will be ok..

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok, theres alot of debate around about who we should, should not poach to come to our club.

2021 is still a long way to go, but just for "arguments" sake, lets skip to it for a moment and lock in what we know.

No doubt there are some dreamers around who will fill in the blanks, though it's interesting who will be here and beyond.

1. Wendog33
2. G-Dog
3. Teddybear
4. Doggieaaron
5. Gabe
6. Alzz Bulldog
7. Bradtalo (c)
8. Bulldogs09
9. Brady
10. No1bulldog
11. Xr6turbo
12. Trafford10
13. 2144Superman

Coach: Btrainben

Hopefully the club re-signs Josh Jackson and Brandom Wakeham ASAP
There's your starting 13.

Get these negative whinging bitches out onto the pitch

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

One of the finest posts I've ever seen.
Which one of these 'marquees' gets paid $1m+? (Monopoly money of course)...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Do I whinge tho? With Harry Grant being re-signed at the Storm I'll put my hand up for Hooker since there's nothing else! :smilingimp:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
One of the finest posts I've ever seen.
Which one of these 'marquees' gets paid $1m+? (Monopoly money of course)...
Wendog33 and bradtalo. Everyone knows that Fullback and Halfback are the only 1m positions!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone who's said they're over dreaming of the 2021 side. We've got no input into how it will come together. Unless we can directly influence a potential recruitment target we're not important to the process of assembling the team.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wendog33 and bradtalo. Everyone knows that Fullback and Halfback are the only 1m positions!
You mean poor old Teddybear misses out? All these guys would've thrown a mil at Mitchell to play centre!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You mean poor old Teddybear misses out? All these guys would've thrown a mil at Mitchell to play centre!
700k MAX for a strike Centre!