A message from Lynne

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That 2020 Titans membership offer is still on the table for you champion. I’ll even throw in a jersey to sweeten the deal.
Titans will be grateful for the assistance.
I can think of at least 5 new members they’re getting...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If they’ve done so well with the cap why did we extend chris smith til the end of 2021?

Surely with all the backend contracts over with and paying players to play else where over and the so call mega war chest we should have better for 2021???

don’t send Lynn to Bunnings to buy a shovel for a job..... she’ll come back with a pack of plastic tea spoons

Next we’ll be importing cheap players from the Phillipines
FFS why does everyone keep asking why we re signed Chris Smith isn’t it obvious that he was signed as a stop gap solution to go between first and reserve grades! He is a solid footballer yes but a fringe first grader at best, and I have no doubt they only re signed him on minimum wage. Read between the lines fellas please you’re giving a fucken asprin a headache!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Whether true or not, still relevant or not I don't like the fact that she had to remind us all of the stuff they had to fix. We know that, some of us knew that before them and we forced the change. I've said it a couple of times now, these guys are too timid. We need more aggressive people involved.

Ohh didn't like the ominous warning about Foran either. I have a feeling these guys are going to extend his contract.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On a side note, she is one ugly mother fucker. I’ve seen some pigs in my time but she makes Castle look like Bo Derek.
I will try and get Rae Rae’s number for you then since you’re so keen on him, errr sorry her...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to double check the message from the chair just to be sure it wasn't from the local rotary club
Whether true or not, still relevant or not I don't like the fact that she had to remind us all of the stuff they had to fix. We know that, some of us knew that before them and we forced the change. I've said it a couple of times now, these guys are too timid. We need more aggressive people involved.

Ohh didn't like the ominous warning about Foran either. I have a feeling these guys are going to extend his contract.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only a brainless Leb can come out with a statement like that

I would love to punch your fricken head in you racist cu#%

No need for your shit mate talk bulldogs and that’s it. Why you need to insult anyone about race?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True mate and I’m really pissed off about the situation but you need to support your players. It’s a bad look for future recruits and his mates already at the club if we publicly bagged him. It’s not his fault Des is such a moron or that he got injured
All I read was dribble, she’s on repeat every time she writes these “letters”

Sick of this 1990s talk about wanting players who play with pride for the jersey... it’s bullshit, she can talk about that crap as much as she wants but while she does.

Harry grant has resigned with Melbourne
Brailley has joined knights
Robson has gone to cowboys
Sivo has joined eels
Ramien has gone to sharks
Mitchell on the verge on the tigers
Matterson has gone to eels
Lunelue has joined storm
Utikamaino has joined tigers
Dargan joins Souths
Gebbie joins Souths

Ohhh but wait we got an astute signing in meaney, pathetic!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
All I read was dribble, she’s on repeat every time she writes these “letters”

Sick of this 1990s talk about wanting players who play with pride for the jersey... it’s bullshit, she can talk about that crap as much as she wants but while she does.

Harry grant has resigned with Melbourne
Brailley has joined knights
Robson has gone to cowboys
Sivo has joined eels
Ramien has gone to sharks
Mitchell on the verge on the tigers
Matterson has gone to eels
Lunelue has joined storm
Utikamaino has joined tigers
Dargan joins Souths
Gebbie joins Souths

Ohhh but wait we got an astute signing in meaney, pathetic!
Meaney was a 2019 signing - one of the two worst years of cap pain. He was cheap and went OK in his first year.
All of the others above are for 2020 - our last year of cap pain. Our big play is 2021 as has been well stated a number of times.

What exactly is the club supposed to do when the likes of Ramien wanted to go back to the Sharks, or Api wanted to follow Barrett to the Panthers, or Grant no doubt wanted to stay at the Storm as he'll get his shot when Smith is gone in 2021?
I think the blame on the club is somewhat unjustified where there's factors they simply can't control.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely agree and you're repeating what I said. Liverpool made mistakes with Hodgson and Rodgers. But ended up with Klopp. The process takes time.
If we end up with someone like Klopp none of us will complain. Now he is someone who "brings the madness"!

To be fair, Rodgers is a good manager. He's proven that at Celtic and Leicester. And he did well at Liverpool when they finished 2nd. But he probably was given the Liverpool job too early in his career and wasn't the right appointment at the time.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it or not, it's more than what we ever heard from the previous regime in an off-season.giphy.gif

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish they’d stop blaming the morons before them and push forward with there super plan.

Happy to give the younger guys a go but want the dead wood moved on ASAP!
Especially when one of lynnes statements when elected was they wont look backwards yet they continually blame the old regime

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FFS why does everyone keep asking why we re signed Chris Smith isn’t it obvious that he was signed as a stop gap solution to go between first and reserve grades! He is a solid footballer yes but a fringe first grader at best, and I have no doubt they only re signed him on minimum wage. Read between the lines fellas please you’re giving a fucken asprin a headache!
Youd think thats why he was signed except pay kept picking him despite continually dropping balls and giving away stupid penalties and an up and coming talent like kalache doesn’t even get a gig so it aint as obvious as it seems

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I can't see them re-signing him, even for the minimum. I think they're more likely preparing us for the realistic possibility that they might not be able to get any compensation from the NRL at all.

I guarantee Souths, the Roosters, Brisbane or Melbourne etc would have had the rules changed so that they got full compensation if Cook, Tedesco, Munster or Haas were injured on rep duty.

It's situations like these where the club needs to take a stand and take any action necessary to call the NRL out on their bullshit and challenge the flaws in their system until it's resolved. The club need to show the resolve, mettle and authority that is required in a situation like this.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stinks of feeling the pressure to be honest. Offers nothing new at all. Just more excuses and past blames while brushing over the fact the shredded all the big paid players bar Foran to get where we are. Finishing in the bottom 4-5 while offering little hope to improve for yet another season.
Fukn depressing *****...

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stinks of feeling the pressure to be honest. Offers nothing new at all. Just more excuses and past blames while brushing over the fact the shredded all the big paid players bar Foran to get where we are. Finishing in the bottom 4-5 while offering little hope to improve for yet another season.
When this mob came into power, did they make it very CLEAR that we will struggle with our roster till 2021?

Did they make it CLEAR that we will struggle to make the 8 till 2021?

Do you see any broken promises so far?

People say the Dogs have the most passionate fans in the game and i totally disagree. We have the highest number of uneducated dickheads as supporters in the league - hands down

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When this mob came into power, did they make it very CLEAR that we will struggle with our roster till 2021?

Did they make it CLEAR that we will struggle to make the 8 till 2021?

Do you see any broken promises so far?

People say the Dogs have the most passionate fans in the game and i totally disagree. We have the highest number of uneducated dickheads as supporters in the league - hands down
I 100% agree mate. They didn’t say that for the fun of it. It just doesn’t sink in with some air heads

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney was a 2019 signing - one of the two worst years of cap pain. He was cheap and went OK in his first year.
All of the others above are for 2020 - our last year of cap pain. Our big play is 2021 as has been well stated a number of times.

What exactly is the club supposed to do when the likes of Ramien wanted to go back to the Sharks, or Api wanted to follow Barrett to the Panthers, or Grant no doubt wanted to stay at the Storm as he'll get his shot when Smith is gone in 2021?
I think the blame on the club is somewhat unjustified where there's factors they simply can't control.
Precisely!