A message from Lynne

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray Dib on the spit roast
Can't believe that man is in charge,of the Nsw rugby league,he and that other disaster raelene castle,at the ARU,you only have to look at how both organisations,are travelling to see,what shape they left our football department in,the ARU are almost broke,tv ratings,crowds,advertising revenues,all down,.good riddance

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe that man is in charge,of the Nsw rugby league,he and that other disaster raelene castle,at the ARU,you only have to look at how both organisations,are travelling to see,what shape they left our football department in,the ARU are almost broke,tv ratings,crowds,advertising revenues,all down,.good riddance
I know a few people at the NSWRL and it's staggering how many incompetent people work there. Dib being in charge makes perfect sense as he'd fit right in..

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na some defenitely are acting like they've accomplished something amazing lol.

Do you think Michael Edwards has some free time? Maybe he can run our club on the side as a hobby or soemthing...:tearsofjoy:
He could bring their Peter Moore with him too !!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reading between the lines the club are not picking up any player of note for 2020 and will continue to extend deals for average players/Pay favs

Stay tuned for announcement on Elliott two year extension and Montoya as well

In other news Cowboys sign Holmes for 6 years and reckon they still got money for Latrell

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On field is a good reflection of the club.. yes we didn't finish in the 8, but the team turned up each week and improved dramatically despite once being in a position where nobody expected us to win a game.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stinks of feeling the pressure to be honest. Offers nothing new at all. Just more excuses and past blames while brushing over the fact the shredded all the big paid players bar Foran to get where we are. Finishing in the bottom 4-5 while offering little hope to improve for yet another season.
Sounds just like you actually, just more negative comments, bullshit and dribble sound familiar! Get on board or fuck off ya pessimistic moot!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading between the lines the club are not picking up any player of note for 2020 and will continue to extend deals for average players/Pay favs

Stay tuned for announcement on Elliott two year extension and Montoya as well

In other news Cowboys sign Holmes for 6 years and reckon they still got money for Latrell
Would much prefer to re-sign those 2 rather than your genius suggestion of chasing Leviaha Pulu :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na some defenitely are acting like they've accomplished something amazing lol.

Do you think Michael Edwards has some free time? Maybe he can run our club on the side as a hobby or soemthing...:tearsofjoy:
Maybe? I haven't seen it if I'm honest but clearly they haven't done anything amazing but I'd say they've done a decent job under the circumstances.

Micky Edwards started out the same mate. The early days of FSG and the rejuvenated Liverpool weren't rosy. They bought terribly, splashing money on rubbish like Carrol and making bad decisions on backroom staff such as Comolli. It took time and a lot of mistakes for them to get where we are now. And remember that we didn't sign anyone last window.

I'm convinced the Dogs are trying to copy what Liverpool are doing, though that's going to take a lot of time imo. The coach is obviously the big difference here but the main thing is that they have a vision wrapped in values important to the Dogs and I think we'll be right.

For now we seem to be heading in that direction. We need to be patient. Especially with signings.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds just like you actually, just more negative comments, bullshit and dribble sound familiar! Get on board or fuck off ya pessimistic moot!
How does no grab you?

Just calling it like it is like a fair few others are.

Bury your head all you want. We can reevaluate this next off season when we miss the finals. Again.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How does no grab you?

Bury your head all you want. We can reevaluate this next off season when we miss the finals. Again.
We most likely will miss the 8 again there’s no doubt, I’m hopeful we don’t but realistically our roster won’t be competitive until 2021 the current board are not hiding from that fact, however, knowing our squad is nowhere near complete and most likely wont make the 8 doesn’t make me a fickle supporter, quite the opposite really! It gives me the shits no different to you, I am used to what the Bulldogs once were Competitive, dominant and ruthless and it fucken kills me to see us being also rans for years in a row, trust me if you seen me at games you would think I was an aggressive lunatic the way I barrack for our boys especially when the other clowns who fucked our club for years were in charge, I don’t know yet if the current board are just as big a clowns but I decides to give them time to make changes before judging their competence, maybe you should too?

Your either part of the solution, part of the problem or just part of the bullshit in between mate!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How does no grab you?

That 2020 Titans membership offer is still on the table for you champion. I’ll even throw in a jersey to sweeten the deal.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe? I haven't seen it if I'm honest but clearly they haven't done anything amazing but I'd say they've done a decent job under the circumstances.

Micky Edwards started out the same mate. The early days of FSG and the rejuvenated Liverpool weren't rosy. They bought terribly, splashing money on rubbish like Carrol and making bad decisions on backroom staff such as Comolli. It took time and a lot of mistakes for them to get where we are now. And remember that we didn't sign anyone last window.

I'm convinced the Dogs are trying to copy what Liverpool are doing, though that's going to take a lot of time imo. The coach is obviously the big difference here but the main thing is that they have a vision wrapped in values important to the Dogs and I think we'll be right.

For now we seem to be heading in that direction. We need to be patient. Especially with signings.
The difference is Jurgen Klopp was a proven world class manager that had huge success with Dortmund both in the UCL and Bundesliga with limited resources whereas Pay was a career assistant with no head coaching experience. I think if Liverpool signed another manager at the time they wouldn't be having so much success..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The difference is Jurgen Klopp was a proven world class manager that had huge success with Dortmund both in the UCL and Bundesliga with limited resources whereas Pay was a career assistant with no head coaching experience. I think if Liverpool signed another manager at the time they wouldn't be having so much success..
Completely agree and you're repeating what I said. Liverpool made mistakes with Hodgson and Rodgers. But ended up with Klopp. The process takes time.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That 2020 Titans membership offer is still on the table for you champion. I’ll even throw in a jersey to sweeten the deal.
Save all two dollars you have pony. You sure as shit will need it.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s preparing everyone for the reality that we are gonna suck again in 2020, and this is her attempt to soften the blow, which doesn’t lol
If anyone here didn’t know that already they are as dumb as dogshit!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We most likely will miss the 8 again there’s no doubt, I’m hopeful we don’t but realistically our roster won’t be competitive until 2021 the current board are not hiding from that fact, however, knowing our squad is nowhere near complete and most likely wont make the 8 doesn’t make me a fickle supporter, quite the opposite really! It gives me the shits no different to you, I am used to what the Bulldogs once were Competitive, dominant and ruthless and it fucken kills me to see us being also rans for years in a row, trust me if you seen me at games you would think I was an aggressive lunatic the way I barrack for our boys especially when the other clowns who fucked our club for years were in charge, I don’t know yet if the current board are just as big a clowns but I decides to give them time to make changes before judging their competence, maybe you should too?

Your either part of the solution, part of the problem or just part of the bullshit in between mate!
Mate completely agree. Don’t get it twisted by the puppets who push their agenda.

I want nothing more then our current set up to succeed. Though the reality is they haven’t and to be honest as other posters have said what they have done isn’t some act of supreme work. They have paid other clubs to take our best players for years. Even idiots like pony could muster that up.

I want to see exactly what you have said. I too am the exact same in passion. Though as you said I’m realistic and to be honest nothing shown has been remotely special.

People brush over the reality is that last year we where woeful. We had a good 5-6 weeks at the end. We still finished with the second worst for and against and in years now we have looked like we struggle to score as much as ratboy and pony do with women.

I can’t follow this mob blindly unfortunately, I remain hopeful they deliver and start showing something special. Though again to this day I’m yet to see it.

Hopefully we can enjoy some amazing years ahead mate because it’s been half a decade of trash. The eels and titans jokes are now becoming applicable to us. That’s the reality.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still making excuses and blaming!
This is not leadership.

My question remains, what have they actually done?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish they’d stop blaming the morons before them and push forward with there super plan.

Happy to give the younger guys a go but want the dead wood moved on ASAP!