Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
She lost me at Foran, why support him ?
His only thinking about himself.
True mate and I’m really pissed off about the situation but you need to support your players. It’s a bad look for future recruits and his mates already at the club if we publicly bagged him. It’s not his fault Des is such a moron or that he got injured

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly the typical stuff you'd expect Lynne to say but I reckon it was pretty clear near the end that she expects us to do better next year. I agree with that.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about some multicultural days on the hill.. with some souvlaki and baklava while we watch the malaka..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True mate and I’m really pissed off about the situation but you need to support your players. It’s a bad look for future recruits and his mates already at the club if we publicly bagged him. It’s not his fault Des is such a moron or that he got injured
I agree we shouldn't bag him out but there's definitely no need to mention it so prominently. Hopefully we never see a player with this type of baggage brought to the club again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They've got a certain ideology in mind which hopefully will open a premiership window just like the previous board thought they did. Let's just hope it's not more wasted time + no premiership in 5 years.

As I said in another thread I've got no doubt they're doing the best they can but many on the board just aren't innovators or made for this era.

It also worries me that they mention Foran so prominently in the letter. Most fans can't stand the cap space he is taking up and the fact he's contributed so little to the club and would hardly care about him getting emotional support.
Most likely the Foran thing is literally an OH&S issue. He’s an employee at least until 1 November 2020 and has to come under the clubs welfare duties until then, whether we like it or not.

Also, some say we can’t attract players, so a public declaration of support for your long term injured players isn’t the worst idea - for those considering joining the club.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True. But ATM we have some people crowning them as saviours when they've done nothing special yet while others are carrying on as if they're the most useless ***** in existence when really they've done nothing of note wrong yet. Imo they have just taken the lowest risk route possible and have been spinning shit to buy time until the books clear and we can recruit.
I don't think many people are crowning them as saviours as far as I see it? Without doubt they've got a lot of work to do before we can say they've done their jobs, but the right time to judge them isn't now. Is it?

Their narrative hasn't changed throughout all of this, and even though people say they're just repeating themselves I believe that's what's good about it. They've got a plan and are working towards it.

Will they be a success? I think we all want that. But only time will tell if they are.

Last edited:

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True. But ATM we have some people crowning them as saviours when they've done nothing special yet while others are carrying on as if they're the most useless ***** in existence when really they've done nothing of note wrong yet. Imo they have just taken the lowest risk route possible and have been spinning shit to buy time until the books clear and we can recruit.
I’m with you on this one. I’m so what plateau with the club atm with its progression.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the same with how they spoke nicely about Hasler. With the ethos and values they're trying to create about being a family club they need to support those within. Key to those family values is taking care of your own and that's what they're doing.

Is it right to support Foran? Well, if it's tied into the family values we're trying to sell prospective players and sponsors then yes. And I believe it is tied into it.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note, she is one ugly mother fucker. I’ve seen some pigs in my time but she makes Castle look like Bo Derek.
What a disgraceful and disrespectful comment to make about a person
Especially a senior member of our management and the daughter of the great Bullfrog
Really unnecessary.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on Sancho2020, it is always harder to understand the grey rather than the black or white view most people take on issues.

It is a bit repetitive of the club and coach etc. rolling out the " salary cap shitfight they were left with" line every time they speak, but its also just as repetitive hearing the "everything is fucked" and sack the board, coach and CEO blah blah blah that others keep spitting out.

To be honest, I think even though they believe in the plan and direction the club is headed they are still concerned about having the time to get all in place, and also the upcoming elections.

It is always easier to lower everyone's expectation and then over deliver, so its no surprise that they are not talking up 2020 and still setting everyone's focus on 2021.

Thats said, they fucking well better of addressed pre-season training/preparation and have the bastards frothing at the mouth ready to play round 1 or Bazildog is gunna be pissed...

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On a side note, she is one ugly mother fucker. I’ve seen some pigs in my time but she makes Castle look like Bo Derek.
Only a brainless Leb can come out with a statement like that

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on the club for trying to be transparent and reading out to us fans.. they may well be moving in the right direction, although yet too see. But the process is still very slow and as for now a lot hasn’t changed. Let’s just hope we go all out an try our best in 2020 and we get sole good signings beyond ..!!! If we do. Only then will I be a believer in this board.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But Lynne! Harry Grant HELLO!? ...

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disappointing...
Respect is a must !!!
Apology is overdue !!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
P.s. Don’t worry Bradyk, I’m doing my best to get Harry Grant to the dogs and will make you the president of his fan club :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought I read he re-signed with the storm until the end of 2022 though.
Can you confirm?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought I read he re-signed with the storm until the end of 2022 though.
Can you confirm?
Can confirm and I'm very sad about it...