Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1.ego
2.ego
3.they have radradra or xerri lined up
4they have dirt on him which will be made public
I thought 4 but it mustn’t be bad enough to terminate his contract under the disrepute clause

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
14 November 2019

Attention: Andrew Hill

Dear Andrew,

I would like to refer you to my phone conversation today with .... and I feel I would like to express my feelings on Latrell to you this way as well.

As a football club member for many years as well as a Leagues Club member since 1971 I would like to express my thoughts to you regarding Latrell Mitchell. I understand there are probably several reasons around the Clubs decision not to offer him a contract and I assume they involve his desire to pay fullback as well as his management complications.

However, following Keiran's terrible injury and predicted lay off times, I would implore the Club to re-think that decision based on:

* probable salary cap relief

* his willingness and ability to play five-eight as well as fullback and centre

I understand there are other factors of which I am not aware which played a part in the decision, however most of those reasons are quite possibly balanced off by Latrell's obvious attributes including his youth and being a good family man. I also understand that I and many of my fellow supporters may judge his overall contribution and abilities differently than the Club, however, his recruitment in my humble opinion may turn out to be inspired.

I would really appreciate you thoughts on this matter.

Yours Sincerely

I reckon the nrl will only allow the max of $350K for Foran for next season and we're all only guessing how much can be added to that to tip in for LM 2020 pay. Foran's long term injury in his last year with us has tipped my thoughts on LM marquee signing completely, I recall LM being reported several weeks ago as saying his ultimate ambition was to play five eight. I know my email and my thoughts will have no effect on the club, I just felt the need to express them. I take with a grain of salt all the negatives written and spoken about LM, we all have to remind ourselves that he's only 22 and when he's switched on he is a special talent. Big dynamic 5/8's are nothing new, as recently as Wighton in SOO. Both souths and us have declined to put forward offers to date, I think both clubs may have quietly asked LM agent to wait on nrl decisions on cap reliefs. He may take wt bait, but I don't think so yet. Meanwhile the circus continues.

Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is this shit?
Letter writing season or some shit?

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Mitchell doesn't sign anywhere next year and plays reserves, wonder if the players union can take action against the roosters for any ethical breach. It's definitely not in the spirit of the game you play a premier centre in a feeder club simply because he thought he's entitled or worth more after this contract is up.
This behavior has really put a scare in other recruits trying to negotiate now for 2021. The NRL laws are not protecting legitimate negotiations.
I'm hoping in our case that the club is withholding any signings announcements for 2021 as a gesture of good faith to the players to avoid similar ramifications as mentioned above.
Pretty sure Bennett did it to Hodges back in the day, ironically when he signed with the Roosters...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You are completely allowed to do exactly what you said.

I know a few titans boys.

I’ve actually discussed this with one in depth.

It is very much as simple as I said.

They can talk to clubs, managers do most of it. They can have meetings. Can view facilities.

Though nothing can be signed or registered with the nrl until November 1.

This was brought in to piss off the old ways people think as far as can’t talk to anyone rubbish.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/6904b8c59b7e3ba6754ca57905b5e492

Why would Parra lodge a complaint if there were no anti-tampering rules? It said negotiations were well advanced before November 1 which is a breach of NRL rules. Told you I was right ;) haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You are ignored but I showed spoiler and boy am I glad I did.

Thanks for confirming what I said.

The quotes of mine “they can talk to clubs, managers do most of it” then this article stating he was paid to go to on a trip To USA to close deal. Just like I said.

Further more I said “nothing can be signed I registered with the nrl until November 1. It’s now November 25th. Thanks again!

Parramatta having the shits a club did what we should be doing and poaching talent.

They are claiming they have evidence of anti tampering. According to the media (which will depend on which article they write it we are to believe them) though whose to say that isn’t them having an email saying if you get a release we will pay you for now and encouraging to break a contract now, hence anti tampering....or does that not suit your agenda?

Thanks for proving what I said as right and you being wrong. Though I already knew that.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You are ignored but I showed spoiler and boy am I glad I did.

Thanks for confirming what I said.

The quotes of mine “they can talk to clubs, managers do most of it” then this article stating he was paid to go to on a trip To USA to close deal. Just like I said.

Further more I said “nothing can be signed I registered with the nrl until November 1. It’s now November 25th. Thanks again!

Parramatta having the shits a club did what we should be doing and poaching talent.

They are claiming they have evidence of anti tampering. According to the media (which will depend on which article they write it we are to believe them) though whose to say that isn’t them having an email saying if you get a release we will pay you for now and encouraging to break a contract now, hence anti tampering....or does that not suit your agenda?

Thanks for proving what I said as right and you being wrong. Though I already knew that.
Haha nice twisting of your dribble.
As I said, you can talk to players but can’t negotiate contracts. You said you can do all but register a contract. From a players mouth apparently. Why would Parra be complaining then? Clearly the NRL didn’t register a contract before November 1 so what’s the issue they are complaining about know-all?

Read your other posts. Wrong again. Maybe go back to ignoring me so you won’t have more egg on your face, it might make your fake tan run

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha nice twisting of your dribble.
As I said, you can talk to players but can’t negotiate contracts. You said you can do all but register a contract. From a players mouth apparently. Why would Parra be complaining then? Clearly the NRL didn’t register a contract before November 1 so what’s the issue they are complaining about know-all?

Read your other posts. Wrong again. Maybe go back to ignoring me so you won’t have more egg on your face, it might make your fake tan run
Damn it must be hard being caught out talking shit.

You simply ignore the fact I stated that they could be complaining that they have proof of encouraging a player to break their current contract? Therefor anti tampering! We just disregard this because it doesn’t suit your agenda?

The things I’ve said and quoted are highlighted as fact in the article. You can try and overlook that but it just shows you I’m right and you where talking shit and I clearly knew what I’m talking about in regards to this thanks to a current player telling me exactly that.

All your doing is showing you really can’t accept being wrong. Must hurt to be so badly exposed as a shit talker. Wasn’t hard at all to do.

Quit while your behind little fella.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Damn it must be hard being caught out talking shit.

You simply ignore the fact I stated that they could be complaining that they have proof of encouraging a player to break their current contract? Therefor anti tampering! We just disregard this because it doesn’t suit your agenda?

The things I’ve said and quoted are highlighted as fact in the article. You can try and overlook that but it just shows you I’m right and you where talking shit and I clearly knew what I’m talking about in regards to this thanks to a current player telling me exactly that.

All your doing is showing you really can’t accept being wrong. Must hurt to be so badly exposed as a shit talker. Wasn’t hard at all to do.

Quit while your behind little fella.
Hahaha it’s for his next contract though. Hahaha wrong again. As I’ve said you can express interest before November 1 but not negotiate to that level they did. You said you could. You were wrong, I was right and you even called me a liar hahaha what a fool. As for little fella I tower over you if you want to get personal

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chooks are only pushing hard to release latrell so they can grab semi
Zero chance of happening imo. He'd be way too expensive and you're paying in the hope he can re-capture that period where he was unstoppable.

Besides we have Morris who can play center while tutoring Billy Smith to learn his game outside him. And we have re-signings to take care of, one of which was just accomplished with JWH re-signing for a further 3 years.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Zero chance of happening imo. He'd be way too expensive and you're paying in the hope he can re-capture that period where he was unstoppable.

Besides we have Morris who can play center while tutoring Billy Smith to learn his game outside him. And we have re-signings to take care of, one of which was just accomplished with JWH re-signing for a further 3 years.
They're not after Semi...they just signed 2 more....d129e89e0173076b88196ce3e1aa289152a4b77e-16x9-x112y45w1151h648.jpeg

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha it’s for his next contract though. Hahaha wrong again. As I’ve said you can express interest before November 1 but not negotiate to that level they did. You said you could. You were wrong, I was right and you even called me a liar hahaha what a fool. As for little fella I tower over you if you want to get personal
Complete and utter bullshit as usual: you need to stop listening to those delusional voices in your head.

No where does it say what your attempting to claim as usual. You just make shit up. It is actually pathetic.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass. It is obviously hard for you though clearly. Must be a sad existence if you can’t accept something so simple and then bluntly make shit up.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit as usual: you need to stop listening to those delusional voices in your head.

No where does it say what your attempting to claim as usual. You just make shit up. It is actually pathetic.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass. It is obviously hard for you though clearly. Must be a sad existence if you can’t accept something so simple and then bluntly make shit up.
Hahaha just accept you’re wrong again instead of trying to insult me

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha just accept you’re wrong again instead of trying to insult me
Though I’m right and you have not proven anything except for what I’ve said to be factual and you trying to claim something as fact that has not been shown or even alleged...

Show me where it says what your claiming as fact... show me that this isn’t about them trying to entice him to break a contract early? Not a single bit of proof other than media stating things that I’ve said can and have happened and zero punishment for that has been handed down.... only supporting my FACT and making you look more foolish (if possible)