What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mayans MC finished strong in Season 2, and thankfully has not ended up being "Mexican Sons" which I was suspecting it might be at first. They have kept the SoA references to a minimum, although it was good to see Chibbs make an appearance around Ep8.

Even EZ, who i found quite grating at first, especially when he stands there with his gloved hands gripping his jacket, is growing on me, although Miguels' missus is becoming a bit of a Skyler White in my books....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of The Mandalorian

@Mr 95% you need to watch this. It's excellent. No PC bullshit, no terrible storyline. It's just classic Star Wars bounty hunter stuff with an almost wild West theme, with a bounty hunter who absolutely destroys people and droids. Most excellent.

This series already feels like what Star Wars has been missing all these years.

Side note, it's directed by Taika Waititi who did Thor Ragnarok and a series of excellent New Zealand films including Hunt for the Wilderpeople and What We Do in the Shadows.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

@Mr 95% you need to watch this. It's excellent. No PC bullshit, no terrible storyline. It's just classic Star Wars bounty hunter stuff with an almost wild West theme, with a bounty hunter who absolutely destroys people and droids. Most excellent.

Side note, it's directed by Taika Waititi who did Thor Ragnarok and a series of excellent New Zealand films including Hunt for the Wilderpeople and What We Do in the Shadows.
I’ve heard some good stuff Hacky..and the way you describe it sounds even better... I must find a way to watch it..I love the concept..Western Style..Man With No Name..and when Werner Herzog is in Star Wars its gotta be good!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished season 2 of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

It was good in some parts but I think season 1 is much better. I found the character Jack Ryan too gungho and cavalier.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I intend to watch this also. Loved hunt for the wilderpeople classic film

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Started watching Black Summer last night. Anyone seen this at all?
Not too bad I guess from the first 2 episodes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
GLOW is ok, but it's more drama than anything, not really fun entertaining.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mayans MC finished strong in Season 2, and thankfully has not ended up being "Mexican Sons" which I was suspecting it might be at first. They have kept the SoA references to a minimum, although it was good to see Chibbs make an appearance around Ep8.

Even EZ, who i found quite grating at first, especially when he stands there with his gloved hands gripping his jacket, is growing on me, although Miguels' missus is becoming a bit of a Skyler White in my books....

Oh Crap, i forgot about Mayans, i have been streaming a lot of ate, Power on Stan as well as the Godfather Of Harlem, i just finished watching Narcos Mexico, mad show!

Now i need to catch up on Empire, Suits and Marvels Agents of Shield

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh Crap, i forgot about Mayans, i have been streaming a lot of ate, Power on Stan as well as the Godfather Of Harlem, i just finished watching Narcos Mexico, mad show!

Now i need to catch up on Empire, Suits and Marvels Agents of Shield
If Godfather of Harlem good?

I liked suits for the first couple of seasons - the concept of a guy cheating his way through a law firm was interesting, but then i felt it went a bit soap opera. in my line of work, I know a few Harvey Spectors.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
G
If Godfather of Harlem good?

I liked suits for the first couple of seasons - the concept of a guy cheating his way through a law firm was interesting, but then i felt it went a bit soap opera. in my line of work, I know a few Harvey Spectors.
Godfather of Harlem is good, it's set in the 60's so at first it's hard to get used to because everything looks old, lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN @Boxer @PowerfulWhaman @JayBee @ByRd

My cousin told me about a series on Netflix called Peasants Rebellion. It's set in 19th century Lebanon and is about an uprising of a family and claiming their land during the era of the Ottoman Empire.

It's all in Lebanese-Arabic though, so subtitles are needed. It's apparently very popular and historically-based.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9011036/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Black Summer last night. Anyone seen this at all?
Not too bad I guess from the first 2 episodes.
Yeah, I enjoyed it. It's kind of cold and never focuses on one person for too long. Just interesting little stories. But the ending of the first season is a bit crap. It didn't really wrap anything up. Just set up for the next season.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I enjoyed it. It's kind of cold and never focuses on one person for too long. Just interesting little stories. But the ending of the first season is a bit crap. It didn't really wrap anything up. Just set up for the next season.
Yeah ok, up to ep 6 or 7. Not too mad. I like these kinda survive from nothing shows, really makes you think

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score