Semi-Interested?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha when the fuck did that happen? What was wrong with him
Next is Raymond, who has a “sore bum.” More on Raymond in a second, but there’s something incredibly distasteful about Embarrassing Bodies’ insistence on the word “bum.” I’m no Dr Christian, but I’m pretty sure it’s not a medical term, and when you’re running the most anus-focused show since The Bolt Report, it’d help to work in some synonyms.

Anyway, Raymond is an in-and-out job (I’m sorry), though he reveals with a smile that he once cut up a small chilli and put it in his arse. There. Are. No. Words.

https://junkee.com/we-watched-embarrassing-bodies-down-under-so-that-you-wouldnt-have-to-ever/22477

Watch below starts at around 6 min 40 sec in

https://www.lifestyle.com.au/videos...wn-under-episode-1-chin-up-2782657675001.aspx

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah agree. It's worn me down for sure. I have no expectations for improvements to the team so just go with the flow and see what's in store for the club.

Curtis and LM miraculously available and we aren't in the game.

Maybe our youngsters in Wakeham, Averillo, Ok, Katoa will get a chance and provide some attack and points.
Curtis Scott would be handy.. and not on big money..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be worth every cent of that 800k kids dudes a beast... Imagine how much easier our set starts would be with him and DWZ taking the first 2
Fergo cost Eels 600K.. worth every cent when fit imo also.. I also rate Corey Oates.. Big strong fast wingers give a SEMI.. last time we had one? Our last gun wingers - Maybe Curtis Rona & BMoz..

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths favourites to get semi im getting sick of those on here that no matter what continues to make excuses for this current board,seriously they are useless there are several targets that we should of signed like semi or scott and not one not even close ,wake the fuck up fmd

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths favourites to get semi im getting sick of those on here that no matter what continues to make excuses for this current board,seriously they are useless there are several targets that we should of signed like semi or scott and not one not even close ,wake the fuck up fmd
And apparently willing to take 500k

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you’re getting into a lather over media speculation and nothing else.

But to address your point:
Who’s the alternative?

Bleat all you like, but like the rest of the bleaters you fail to talk alternatives.

I’m neither pro or anti board.
I think they’ve done a good job generally given what they inherited. Perfect? No, no such thing.

But for those so unhappy, how about some constructive suggestions as to who could join the club’s management, what roles they could play and what difference they can make.

Interested to hear your suggestions.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yeah just read that, the Souths comment is bizarre, if he actually said it.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another pork chop getting worked up over media whore speculation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Curtis Scott would be handy.. and not on big money..
By all accounts Ricky has landed Scott with no interest from other clubs...weird.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
By all accounts Ricky has landed Scott with no interest from other clubs...weird.
this is the thing.

It’s all well and good to say who is an alternative but how many do you need to miss to see they should of been one?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is the thing.

It’s all well and good to say who is an alternative but how many do you need to miss to see they should of been one?
No, it’s well and good to ignore the question.

Who said the club was interested in Scott?
Why should we be interested in every player that hits the market?

Who we’ve allegedly ‘missed’ seems nothing more than speculation.

Many Kennellers need to take a deep breath.

My belief is there’s a significant plan, it is being held very tightly by the inner sanctum to stop politics and/or media speculation destroying it and all will be unveiled when they are ready.

Call me naive or whatever - that’s fine.

If I’m wrong I’ll load my plate with humble pie for all the Kennel to see.

For now the pie stays in the freezer.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191122-082254_Gmail.jpg

$500K, that's bullshit! Not counting the brown paper bags. Why would he sell himself short when he can easily get $1M. The NRL is a disgrace of an Administration, they have no respect for their fans, and think they're smarter than them.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scott would be be an improvement on Holland and Montoya at centre IMO.. Plus hes from the Storm system which can only be a good thing..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No, it’s well and good to ignore the question.

Who said the club was interested in Scott?
Why should we be interested in every player that hits the market?

Who we’ve allegedly ‘missed’ seems nothing more than speculation.

Many Kennellers need to take a deep breath.

My belief is there’s a significant plan, it is being held very tightly by the inner sanctum to stop politics and/or media speculation destroying it and all will be unveiled when they are ready.

Call me naive or whatever - that’s fine.

If I’m wrong I’ll load my plate with humble pie for all the Kennel to see.

For now the pie stays in the freezer.
I respect the way you have been discussing things and speak like an educated adult.

The difference we have here is your choosing to follow blindly. You hope they have a divine plan that is being worked on behind the scenes but unfortunately nothing supports this.

When you say who said we where interested in “x” player and why should we be. Well it’s pretty simple for me.

This is a competition to win. Forget the rest of the shit that’s what it really boils down to.

These blokes bust their ass and get paid big $ to win.

When almost any centre in the game is a upgrade for us we should be seeing that.

Our backline is woeful and our attack has been putrid for years.

I’m not one saying sign bj leuila because he’s is a large upgrade on holland or montoya (sure he is) though also I see the logic that he’s getting older, known to be unfit and stupid and clearly has neck issues along with the fact he will want rather large $.

I don’t need to go over latrell though clearly he’s the ideal recruitment. For whatever reason that hasn’t happened.

Though guys like Scott are ideal. Young, amazing talent, available and wouldn’t be latrell $.

Stupid not to be having a crack here. That said he might not be interested but there’s several names like him that fit that bill that have slid through to the keeper.

It’s like baseball, better to swing and miss then get caught ball watching.

Anyway that’s where our views differ, though I will always be up for a discussion over opinions!