Official Channel-Harris tavita

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seen his name Mentioned a lot here for a target. This is the issue with the whole 2021 crap as so many will be locked up before then.

Cross him off your list.

The Warriors have re-signed young playmaker Chanel Harris-Tavita.

The 20-year-old has reportedly signed an extension with the club that will keep him there until the end of 2022.

Harris-Tavita made 13 NRL appearances in his rookie season.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really liked him, looked like potential.

Contracts are like marriages, meant to be broken. Could still happen

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen his name Mentioned a lot here for a target. This is the issue with the whole 2021 crap as so many will be locked up before then.

Cross him off your list.

The Warriors have re-signed young playmaker Chanel Harris-Tavita.

The 20-year-old has reportedly signed an extension with the club that will keep him there until the end of 2022.

Harris-Tavita made 13 NRL appearances in his rookie season.
Another what if and wish list of many, we need to make some moves in the player market..!! I’m sure there have been many enquires from the board about certain players.. but it stops there by the looks..!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another what if and wish list of many, we need to make some moves in the player market..!! I’m sure there have been many enquires from the board about certain players.. but it stops there by the looks..!!
That’s certainly how it is looking based on numerous cases thus far sadly.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's surely one to watch in the future, seems like a very natural Half.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's surely one to watch in the future, seems like a very natural Half.
Yep.

This is going to be the issue though. Every club will be working on locking up their players we would want just like we did with Remis and Dwz.

Anyway another one off the list.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep.

This is going to be the issue though. Every club will be working on locking up their players we would want just like we did with Remis and Dwz.

Anyway another one off the list.
We have our own locked up too mate. Wakeham and Averillo. Hopefully we get to see where they are at very soon. Topine and Tass not far behind hopefully.

Heres hoping anyway.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have our own locked up too mate. Wakeham and Averillo. Hopefully we get to see where they are at very soon. Topine and Tass not far behind hopefully.

Heres hoping anyway.
That’s my point.

If a club as much of a mess as ours is managing this. The others will and are too. Thus leaves us who?

Scraps.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Heres hoping anyway.
Yea wakeham I have high hopes for, I think he will be the goods !!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll just cross him off the list real quick.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham is better than CHT not a big deal.
agreed.... Wakeham has more strings in his bow.. Channel is from that kinda Johnson/ Moylan mould and defence systems these days handle those sorts of guys better than they once did

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s my point.

If a club as much of a mess as ours is managing this. The others will and are too. Thus leaves us who?

Scraps.
One of your best yet.

We’ve currently got 4 or 5 very promising halves under the age of 23 and you’re having a whinge about not going after CHT.

Deadset I reckon you’d book a holiday to Antarctica then spend the whole time whingeing that it’s cold.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He re-signed with his current club?

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Bloody useless Canterbury board

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see contract merry go rounds developing in the near future with the decision to make players fair game a year ahead of when their contracts expire. It makes no sense to me. I'm sure that some coaches will also decide that players leaving in a year are going to be overlooked in favour of a player that isn't leaving too. The alterations to the anti poaching deadline is just one more crappy decision from the NRL admins. I'm sure they just go into each year with a target of making X number of changes regardless of whether things need changing or not.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a very good player. I thought he was impressive in his limited opportunities. Hopefully he gets to play more this season. Hopefully Wakeham and Averillo are given a chance to see if they're our long term answers.

But to your point, with guys like Twal, Garner, CHT, Welch, Matterson, Scott, Ramien, Papenhuyzen etc all being taken off the market as well as Latrell, the Turbos and Holmes, then it is looking more and more like it will be slim pickings by the time the club finally decides to make a small withdrawal from their Dollarmite account.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see contract merry go rounds developing in the near future with the decision to make players fair game a year ahead of when their contracts expire. It makes no sense to me. I'm sure that some coaches will also decide that players leaving in a year are going to be overlooked in favour of a player that isn't leaving too. The alterations to the anti poaching deadline is just one more crappy decision from the NRL admins. I'm sure they just go into each year with a target of making X number of changes regardless of whether things need changing or not.
Stimson this year was an example, hardly played FG since he announced coming here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to some posters, the sky is falling, we have reached ground zero and it's the end of the universe
It's driving me fucking nuts to see the level of panic and discontent. As far as I know, the only player to have changed clubs for season 2021 is the 19yo moving to the tigers. People are acting like 99% of off contract players have secured new deals already.