Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why do we have to have these types of posts on here :(

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds pretty damning mate.
All we want is what is best for the football club and bring us back to being a strong Sydney club, where we can challenge every year.
Not much to ask for I don't think, a competitive side that fights until the end

I have information...
If true...It will make Hitler Hasler and the previous board look like Angels.
I am hoping it's not, if it is I hope we have better options lined up !!!
I can not and will not discuss details
I will say this...If the consequences are negative for the club....Heads should roll !!!
I repeat I hope it's not true and I know certain elements on TK will be out to discredit this to serve their purposes.
I will say this to them...Time will expose the truth !!!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have information...
I will say this...If the consequences are negative for the club....Heads should roll !!!
I repeat I hope it's not true and I know certain elements on TK will be out to discredit this to serve their purposes.
LOLLLL fuck off with stupid posts like this!

You have all this information but can't say who what where when how.. LOLLL

Then why even write this shit

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have information...
It's bullshit! I won't believe it until it actually happens! Unbelievable.... WOW!!!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just received an update on my LinkedIn feed that the dogs are advertising that they are looking for a major Sponsor.

4 months out from the 2020 comp and no sponsor... good luck coz if we end up like cronulla that will be embarrassing
This is twice in ten years we haven’t had a major sponsor, we had to put a charity on there last time

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talk to Forans Dad, he has the contacts.
Should be his way of saying sorry for fucking us over by getting whatever company old mate Foran is CEO of to sponsor us

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have information...

"I have information....
If true....

lol lol lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe we can approach the Doctor that looks after Foran for sponsorship......he'd be rich as fuk by now!

Banned
Reaction score
This might be like the beginning of 2009 all over again - rather than getting sponsored, WE sponsor a company and have their logo on our jersey...

It would make a good tax write-off and also add to our corporate reputation.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if we don't get major sponsor on our terms it will Australian paralympic 2020 it wouldn't be bad help generate money and expose.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Odd because Lynne is CEO of Paralympics Australia. You'd think she'd have business contacts that we could piggyback?

Is this advertising for a sponsor the usual way it's done? IDK but it seems amateur hour stuff at this late stage of preparations for 2020 and clothing etc deadlines.

I sure hope all those defending these outcomes are correct in their confidence in the direction of the CEO and Board.
Fk I reckon

Advertising on LinkedIn for a major sponsor

Desperate times

We may as well go start a Go fund me campaign

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back dib get the sponsor then dump him again

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate what is your ROI on below players.
Would you sign any of these guys ...

1.semi radradra
2.David fafita
3.Cody walker
4.Tom turbo
5.Jake turbo
6.Anthony milford
7.Josh ado carr
8.luke Thomson
They just put this all over the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, they could afford a mil or two for the Dogs...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate what is your ROI on below players.
Would you sign any of these guys ...

1.semi radradra
2.David fafita
3.Cody walker
4.Tom turbo
5.Jake turbo
6.Anthony milford
7.Josh ado carr
8.luke Thomson
1) Yes / Depending on how much his rugby price tag has inflated him and if he actually wants to come back to NRL.

2) Yes / But not for $1m - I don’t think any forward is worth $1m except perhaps a top notch hooker like Smith or Cook.

3) Maybe / Good but depends on price.

4) & 5) Not worth discussing as they were never leaving the Northern Beaches so I think it’s a pointless discussion.

6) Maybe / Good but depends on price.

7) Definitely / Love to see him in Blue and White - likely the right mix of quality and cost - he’s not $1m, but a decent chunk of change and unlike Mitchell won’t demand where to play just for the sake of the money. Can’t see him leaving the Storm however.

8) Yes / from what I’ve seen of him he looks the goods but again depends on the money and my statement above on price tag of forwards.

Does that help?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,

So if they don't want to spend 1m on any of these guys, then thry need to sell them other reasons why they should join the bulldogs....what are these reasons?

Furthermore it is my opinion that it appears quite obvious that they are not having much success if we were to believe they missed out on latrell, and the turbo bros .

Therefore if I was them, I would go all out, 500- 600k each to Bronson xerri, papenhazen , channel tevita right now....

That is 1.8M per year for 3 of the best up and comers in the game..
It's not rocket science

1) Yes / Depending on how much his rugby price tag has inflated him and if he actually wants to come back to NRL.

2) Yes / But not for $1m - I don’t think any forward is worth $1m except perhaps a top notch hooker like Smith or Cook.

3) Maybe / Good but depends on price.

4) & 5) Not worth discussing as they were never leaving the Northern Beaches so I think it’s a pointless discussion.

6) Maybe / Good but depends on price.

7) Definitely / Love to see him in Blue and White - likely the right mix of quality and cost - he’s not $1m, but a decent chunk of change and unlike Mitchell won’t demand where to play just for the sake of the money. Can’t see him leaving the Storm however.

8) Yes / from what I’ve seen of him he looks the goods but again depends on the money and my statement above on price tag of forwards.

Does that help?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ok,

So if they don't want to spend 1m on any of these guys, then thry need to sell them other reasons why they should join the bulldogs....what are these reasons?

Furthermore it is my opinion that it appears quite obvious that they are not having much success if we were to believe they missed out on latrell, and the turbo bros .

Therefore if I was them, I would go all out, 500- 600k each to Bronson xerri, papenhazen , channel tevita right now....

That is 1.8M per year for 3 of the best up and comers in the game..
It's not rocket science

Well, your original question was ‘Would I sign any of these guys?’ - based on skill sets and potential cost I gave my answers.

That doesn’t mean they’re the right targets.
I think you’d have little to no chance selling Semi, Fox etc. right now, but I don’t think the club is necessarily trying to do that.

I don’t believe that we ‘missed out’ on Turbo x 2 or Mitchell. Even if we made an enquiry about the Turbos, I never believed they were leaving Manly and that was confirmed to the club early on - hence we said nothing.

For Mitchell, I’m sure we were speaking to him and his circus but decided it was too hard and too expensive - as have 15 other clubs to date - which may change.

Those 3 you’ve named would be outstanding pickups and I agree absolutely a fair price for all of them.