Share a Favourite Song

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't actually get exposed to them till I was in my 20s... better late than never though!

that was funny as.. probably more entertaining for the viewers anyway! love this from the comment section

Møde 7 FPV4 years ago
Plot Twist: It was'nt playback at all

:tongueclosed:
My two older brothers were metalheads so that's why I was exposed so early in my life to metal.

As for the video, it makes me laugh every time I watch it. It's just a big piss take by the band for making them have to "fake" playing the song. The part that makes it though is half way through the song the roadies come out and start packing up the gear :tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big fan of Maiden, pretty much the band that got me into metal as a little kid. Anyhow, this version of Wasted Years is my favourite one.

They didn't like the fact that they made them use playback instead of letting them play live.
Lol that's fucking awsome, I remember nirvana doing it also

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol that's fucking awsome, I remember nirvana doing it also
Haha yeah I just loved the Maiden one because they were all just swapping instruments and then having Steve Harris and Nico on the mic with Bruce's voice :tearsofjoy: and how I mentioned before how the roadies packing things up half way through the song.

I was never a fan of Nirvana but I gotta say they way Kurt was singing in the video was pretty funny. Sounded like he was off his head. I swear at one point there he was sucking off the mic lol.

Speaking of Nirvana, didn't their Bass player knock himself out when they were playing on the MTV awards show or one of them shows. I kind of recall he'd thrown the guitar in the air too high and went to catch it but it smacked him on top of his head instead.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha the mouth around the mic is hilarious... both videos are funny as, especially watching them now in a time when backing tracks and lip syncing is pretty much the norm

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I just loved the Maiden one because they were all just swapping instruments and then having Steve Harris and Nico on the mic with Bruce's voice :tearsofjoy: and how I mentioned before how the roadies packing things up half way through the song.

I was never a fan of Nirvana but I gotta say they way Kurt was singing in the video was pretty funny. Sounded like he was off his head. I swear at one point there he was sucking off the mic lol.

Speaking of Nirvana, didn't their Bass player knock himself out when they were playing on the MTV awards show or one of them shows. I kind of recall he'd thrown the guitar in the air too high and went to catch it but it smacked him on top of his head instead.
Lol that's right he fucked himself over big time,started watching old nirvana footage some club shows were great I think when they got big cobain was over it and turned into a troll for the mainstream which I kind of like

Banned
Reaction score
Some great covers on piano.
Found her before she had 5k and watching her channel grow over the last few months validates my view :grinning:

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive and talented.
Humble too.
What else could you desire for entertainment?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No link as he does not need one.. Eminem an d12 is all I need too say..!!$

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh @ASSASSIN the song title says it all. Wouldn't say it's a good song but the film clip, well I can appreciate it. Love me some Russian girls!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That music is terrible. But I don't care.

Speaking of such...

BTW, this video clip if very much NSFW

That's why I mentioned it. My kryptonite is Eastern European women.

Well, that was tittylicious Mr Hack lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score