News Kieran Foran to miss 12 months with two shoulder surgeries

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think at this point it's best to wait until Kieran himself makes a statement. All these media agencies are just printing and posting Foran related stories every few hours as clickbait leading to opinions rather then actual facts from people unrelated to the club or Foran. We shouldn't buy into anything until it's coming from the Foran camp or the Bulldogs in regards to medical retirement or not. I know it's hard atm because we all want a good outcome for the club and player but a lot of it has been miss and no hits.

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
He could forfeit $500k for next year and we sign him at $500k one year deal. His experience with young halves is too good not too

Banned
Reaction score
Surely they can work out an agreement or something to get him out. Maybe pay him a million for his first year as a halves coach.
Fuck that!
He has NO role in this club if he can't see the damage he's causing by not medically retiring.
He's a selfish prick and can fuck off back to NZ ASAP!

Mark my words I will pay someone $30 I’m in wrong .. Cogger and Lewis will take us to finals
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-mark-my-words-thread.113472/
Let it officially be stated there then :grinning:
BTW are you talking about next year, or for the rest of eternity?

Knowing our club

‘Foran re signed for 3 more years’
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was very supportive of signing Foran as I thought he would help to improve the team. But jesus what a disaster for the club.

Prediction Foran doesn’t retire he does his rehab with us paid for by the club, collects his $1.2m for 2020 then looks around for another 3 year contact in the NRL.
Yeah i remember clearly you and twin turbo were the medical experts, who said Foran was just unlucky and that his injuries could happen to anyone and that he was not injury prone

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Should try Toronto wolfpack for 500k which is pushing it. Could work out well for him but doubt it

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i remember clearly you and twin turbo were the medical experts, who said Foran was just unlucky and that his injuries could happen to anyone and that he was not injury prone
No I didn't say any of that.
I thought he would be good for the team, straighten the attack and provide a spark in attack.

True I gave him the benefit of the doubt with his injury in 2018 but by last season had to acknowledge he was busted physically.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is Twin Turbo by the way?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flog. Tell us something that we don't already know.

I support any player that pulls on the blue and white, but unfortunately with me, like a lot of others, patience is wearing thin. The bloke has been cursed, injury after injury and he needs to have a good think about what he is going to do. He is a wreck now and his body is broken can you imagine the issues he will have in twenty odd years time?
In his hey day he was good but that was years ago and all that he has been able to do in the last years is get injured and miss big chunks of the season.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
He could forfeit $500k for next year and we sign him at $500k one year deal. His experience with young halves is too good not too
Hey Nasheed, we know it's you....time to get out of the closet.
Just curious, have you dumped ol' blue eyes cause your new fetish is man buns?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The guy is deluded. He’ll end up in a wheelchair if he thinks he can play on for another few years
As long as it's not with us, if our guys sign him up on anything else after this then they need executing!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck that!
He has NO role in this club if he can't see the damage he's causing by not medically retiring.
He's a selfish prick and can fuck off back to NZ ASAP!

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-mark-my-words-thread.113472/
Let it officially be stated there then :grinning:
BTW are you talking about next year, or for the rest of eternity?

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Ok $30 to be deposited into someone account end of 2020 if we don’t make finals. Please bump