Stuff you collect

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
eBay, but it’s best to get it valued by an antique shop first. I’ve seen some on eBay for around $40 and others from the same era for $2400.
I'll sell you all 3 for 5k, so I can get my SS up to 1000hp

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I spent $86 on the weekend :(

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well my iPhone collection keeps growing.. I mean got the 10, 11 came out.. just got that lol and by the looks of it they leaking the iPhone 12 now. So less than a year I have to upgrade again.. cheeky bastards, or I’m just a sucker an can’t help but have to have the latest :weary:

Banned
Reaction score
Traditional shaving equipment and associated grooming items.
Have quite a collection of colognes and parfumes.

Dogs jerseys.
A few that I don't have and originally why I came here, hoping for a B/S/T section once signed up as a member.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Dogs jerseys.
A few that I don't have and originally why I came here, hoping for a B/S/T section once signed up as a member.
I've only got one dogs jersey, but it has no sponsor decals on it. It's got the Bulldogs logo (old one) and the old Telstra Premiership logo.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Dogs jerseys.
What do you use to shave - cream, foal, or gel?

I used to use cream, then got sick of the toothpaste-like neck on the tube always breaking off.

Then I moved to foam. I got sick of how thick the foam was, would always make a mel.

Then I moved onto gel, and I haven't looked back. Having no use for the brush made it a tad more appealing too.

Banned
Reaction score
What do you use to shave - cream, foal, or gel?

I used to use cream, then got sick of the toothpaste-like neck on the tube always breaking off.

Then I moved to foam. I got sick of how thick the foam was, would always make a mel.

Then I moved onto gel, and I haven't looked back. Having no use for the brush made it a tad more appealing too.
Use a lot of this companies products, knowing how anal he is with quality standards of the ingredients he utilises to make them.
https://australianprivatereserve.com/
A made for purpose hard soap and brush are the only way to go.
If we've got to shave, might as well indulge and enjoy it, rather than utilise cheap, nasty, skin drying chemicals.
A tip, you're far better off with essential oils, as they're natural, unlike fragrance oils, which are synthesized.

Edit - oh and I'm sure I've posted pic's elsewhere on this forum of most of my jerseys :grinning:
Only one I didn't, was the one I lock up offsite, 95 Terry Lamb jersey signed by the entire team, with club COA.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Use a lot of this companies products, knowing how anal he is with quality standards of the ingredients he utilises to make them.
https://australianprivatereserve.com/
A made for purpose hard soap and brush are the only way to go.
If we've got to shave, might as well indulge and enjoy it, rather than utilise cheap, nasty, skin drying chemicals.
A tip, you're far better off with essential oils, as they're natural, unlike fragrance oils, which are synthesized.

Edit - oh and I'm sure I've posted pic's elsewhere on this forum of most of my jerseys :grinning:
Only one I didn't, was the one I lock up offsite, 95 Terry Lamb jersey signed by the entire team, with club COA.
I actually got hard soap once as part of a gift pack I received. It came in a tin though, sort of similar to this. I haven't used it though.

Banned
Reaction score
I actually got hard soap once as part of a gift pack I received. It came in a tin though, sort of similar to this. I haven't used it though.

If you find it, let me know and I'll let you know if it's worth trying.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you find it, let me know and I'll let you know if it's worth trying.
I couldn't find the tin but I found this:

L'occitane
Creme A Raser
Cade

Banned
Reaction score
I couldn't find the tin but I found this:

L'occitane
Creme A Raser
Cade

That's actually one of the better shaving creams, yet tbh, I personally find shaving creams to be underwhelming.
They don't afford the same glide and protection a good hard soap does.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's actually one of the better shaving creams, yet tbh, I personally find shaving creams to be underwhelming.
They don't afford the same glide and protection a good hard soap does.
I generally use Nivea for men shaving gel.

I tried Gillette Menthol once... DO NOT EVER GET IT whatever you do.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a collection of footy jerseys now
Was looking around an old building we have and found a number of frames and signed jerseys
One being a 1995 dogs signed by the GF winning team

Wahesh

Reaction score
I have a collection of footy jerseys now
Was looking around an old building we have and found a number of frames and signed jerseys
One being a 1995 dogs signed by the GF winning team
An old building you have? You mean a place you leased out?