The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't recall the last time I said gallen out loud. Only in nightmares does that cauliflower looking spoon pop into my mind :confounded:

Google tracking nightmare terrors, what next:fearscream:
Next they’ll be advertising in your dreams. Remember that Futurama ep?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I’m at Westfield Penrith. Bloody hell the people here are weird...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok so now that I'm back in civilisation this is what I've found from my trip to the foot of the Blue Mountains:
  • Excessive coarse language is normal
  • People on the trains have conversations with other people without taking their eyes of their phones
  • Whether you're catching the express train or not, it still takes fucking FOREVER to get away from Penrith
  • A mother will say to her son "Don't swear or I'll fuck you up right here right now" without hearing her own irony
  • Fat people think having tattoos makes them less of an eye sore
  • If you think you're seeing too many pregnant women or single mums, relax, you're seeing too few
  • "Food Court" doesn't quite cut it in Penrith, they refer to it as a "Food Terrace" - of course this makes the KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut Express all the more healthy
  • It's acceptable (and likely encouraged) to stand on the right hand side of an escalator blocking fast walking people from overtaking you
  • Fibro and Weatherboard Houses are standard
  • "Bogan" is the official language of the area.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id hate it when I'd call 7 day tyres in Granville.. to find out they are closed on Sunday. Id ask him on the Monday and say but it's called 7 day tyres..

He wouldn't get it.. just said no closed on Sunday..

So why not call it 6 day tyres.??

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Id hate it when I'd call 7 day tyres in Granville.. to find out they are closed on Sunday. Id ask him on the Monday and say but it's called 7 day tyres..

He wouldn't get it.. just said no closed on Sunday..

So why not call it 6 day tyres.??
Because the no name brand tyres they sell only last 7 days?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wet blanket hijackers, instructing the public to thwart me getting to the bottom of it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so now that I'm back in civilisation this is what I've found from my trip to the foot of the Blue Mountains:
  • Excessive coarse language is normal
  • People on the trains have conversations with other people without taking their eyes of their phones
  • Whether you're catching the express train or not, it still takes fucking FOREVER to get away from Penrith
  • A mother will say to her son "Don't swear or I'll fuck you up right here right now" without hearing her own irony
  • Fat people think having tattoos makes them less of an eye sore
  • If you think you're seeing too many pregnant women or single mums, relax, you're seeing too few
  • "Food Court" doesn't quite cut it in Penrith, they refer to it as a "Food Terrace" - of course this makes the KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut Express all the more healthy
  • It's acceptable (and likely encouraged) to stand on the right hand side of an escalator blocking fast walking people from overtaking you
  • Fibro and Weatherboard Houses are standard
  • "Bogan" is the official language of the area.
You should walk passed Penrith stadium on game day!
You will more than likely encounter an old guy who still thinks he is 18 scalping fraudulent tickets to panthers home games.

I told him it’s a waste of time because it’s very rare panthers sell out home games!
Panthers supporters are the biggest fair weather pricks you will meet!

I had a friend of mine, I would never hear from him, except for when the panthers beat the bulldogs.

It got to the point where he would call me and I’d answer saying “hey Rick, what’s up? Let me guess, the panthers beat the bulldogs yesterday didn’t they?”

I’ve never known a bulldogs supporter to call their friend out of the blue to gloat about beating their team?

Banned
Reaction score
Wet blanket hijackers, instructing the public to thwart me getting to the bottom of it.
Can you handle the truth though?
Perhaps they're affording you a favour by preventing exposure of a mind ill equipped to deal with 'reality'?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you handle the truth though?
Perhaps they're affording you a favour by preventing exposure of a mind ill equipped to deal with 'reality'?
I live reality every day, better than some of the pretending going on.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the no name brand tyres they sell only last 7 days?
Yeah, your driving along and realise in 10 minutes it will hit the 7th day and the tyres are gonna dissentigrate, I would love to see someone driving and all 4 tyres turn to bits of rubber and the driver looking dumbfounded.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neighbours who have ugly looking Cocos Palms trees, not only do I have to put up with dead branches falling off onto my roof tiles, but the fruit drops on my property and proceeds to rot and stink (not that I can smell) and then there is the nightly raid of fruit by flying foxes who then shit on your car or window shutters.

Neighbours who have gum trees that at any sign of wind sends leaves direct to my pool.

Banned
Reaction score
Small man syndrome suffering Turks, who drive around without a care in the world, with kids unrestrained, yet want to front up when they hit you.
Little fucker got the surprise of his life when I retaliated this afternoon.
Stupid inept **** should thank his lucky stars that he's not behind bars or in hospital, filthy fucker!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Small many syndrome suffering Turks, who drive around without a care in the world, with kids unrestrained, yet want to front up when they hit you.
Little fucker got the surprise of his life when I retaliated this afternoon.
Stupid inept **** should thank his lucky stars that he's not behind bars or in hospital, filthy fucker!
I tell you right now.
Any of these wogs in the CB district who want a fuck around with me had want to pray to Allah for Jannah!

I've said it before.
They want to brand me the devil?
I will make their wish come true!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tell you right now.
Any of these wogs in the CB district who want a fuck around with me had want to pray to Allah for Jannah!

I've said it before.
They want to brand me the devil?
I will make their wish come true!
Nothing brings out my horns like shit **** drivers. FFS I was driving a Nissan Patrol at 11 years old lol

If you can't fucking drive stay off the fucking road you shit *****!

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing brings out my horns like shit **** drivers. FFS I was driving a Nissan Patrol at 11 years old lol

If you can't fucking drive stay off the fucking road you shit *****!
Rumour has it, you still can't see over the dash w/o at least one phone book! ;)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bush fires getting worse, starting to think its a global warming thing and it will never be the same again, once those trees are gone and it doesn't rain properly again for years will it be too late for the eco system to recover?
Same in California.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who constantly come to you with tech related issues just because you work on the computer... Man Google that shit.

Banned
Reaction score
Bush fires getting worse, starting to think its a global warming thing and it will never be the same again, once those trees are gone and it doesn't rain properly again for years will it be too late for the eco system to recover?
Same in California.
She'll be right mate, Abo's have been burning down the backyard for centuries!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The feeling you get when someone says your house is their house.