Poll: Will the bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

Will the Bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Natboy III. Coming to a kennel near you
Haha. If he abused his power and deleted my account again to try cover his tracks everything goes public ;)

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. If he abused his power and deleted my account again to try cover his tracks everything goes public ;)
Blackmail. True colours showing bright in you Ratboy.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Blackmail. True colours showing bright in you Ratboy.
Call it what you want greasy, I don’t care what someone like you thinks

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call it what you want greasy, I don’t care what someone like you thinks
Yeah I can tell. Your hand accidentally hit reply and typed all those posts back.
Talk to you soon Casper

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah I can tell. Your hand accidentally hit reply and typed all those posts back.
Talk to you soon Casper
Hopefully not

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is your source?
Cause with Jake turpin opes was interviewed and mentioned his attributes and confirmed offer put forward.....
Sorry to disappoint you, but none of those players ever received an offer. Some were spoken to but offers were never made.

Banned
Reaction score
I know, I was just confirming his comment that we were told not to talk about what happened publicly. I don’t kick someone while they are down but I have been waiting a long time for an apology
Why are you and horse discussing private staff matters via PM with a staff member or members, outside of the staff forum?
How is this not a breach of trust?
All members here entrust the staff and admin to adhere to and uphold common decency, particularly when it comes to privacy in their duties.
Reason? No one deserves strangers knocking at their door, harassing them at work, or having their devices hacked by others that disagree with them. NO ONE!
There has to be a line in the sand of acceptable behaviour, and it applies to everyone here, yes including me too!

Staff, if privacy does not matter, please come out and openly state as much, so the mud slinging can begin.
Otherwise, please, please, once and for all, amicably deal with this issue and the surrounding issued related to it.
Further to that, who has personally met Mr I?
I will meet them in person to prove we are not the same person, upon the condition that an open apology is afforded for the falsehoods I've been tarred with!
Otherwise, if no one is willing to step up and amicably resolve this, what else but an ongoing shitstorm do you all expect, (starting with a public call of no confidence in all staff and administration, and seeking an open transparent vote for new staff, inclusive senior staff)?

It's the off-season, lets discard with the 'off' topics and all get back to bagging out sombrero's and NRLol's incompetence!
I'm over the libel and drama, as much as you're over the shit!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why are you and horse discussing private staff matters via PM with a staff member or members, outside of the staff forum?
All members here entrust the staff and admin to adhere to and uphold common decency, particularly when it comes to privacy in their duties.
Reason? No one deserves strangers knocking at their door, harassing them at work, or having their devices hacked by others that disagree with them. NO ONE!
There has to be a line in the sand of acceptable behaviour, and it applies to everyone here, yes including me too!

Staff, if privacy does not matter, please come out and openly state as much, so the mud slinging can begin.
Otherwise, please, please, once and for all, amicably deal with this issue and the surrounding issued related to it.
I will meet them in person to prove we are not the same person, upon the condition that an open apology is afforded for the falsehoods I've been tarred with!
Otherwise, if no one is willing to step up and amicably resolve this, what else but an ongoing shitstorm do you all expect, (starting with a public call of no confidence in all staff and administration, and seeking an open transparent vote for new staff, inclusive senior staff)?

It's the off-season, lets discard with the 'off' topics and all get back to bagging out sombrero's and NRLol's incompetence!
Hey 086 are you MR I ?
Cause for some reason you came in as MR I went out is this true?

Banned
Reaction score
Hey 086 are you MR I ?
Cause for some reason you came in as MR I went out is this true?
I'm his Siamese twin sister in a man's body, that identifies as a Maine Coon!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

You’re talking to the wrong person about privacy. That’s what started this whole mess

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Talk to you soon Casper
Same thing again? Is Casper meant to be a racist taunt? Wtf am I missing here?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is greasy a racist taunt?
Racist? How the fuck would I know his race? Settle petal, his name is sleeky. I’ve already posted the dictionary meaning, sneaky, sly etc. He also called me Vanilla Ice but I didn’t care

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Racist? How the fuck would I know his race? Settle petal, his name is sleeky. I’ve already posted the dictionary meaning, sneaky, sly etc. He also called me Vanilla Ice but I didn’t care
I’m settled petal.

Though to me calling someone greasy means usually greasy wog etc. I have never heard someone called greasy in any other manner....

I also asked on the Casper comment? No need for racist shit to start coming in here ffs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m settled petal.

Though to me calling someone greasy means usually greasy wog etc. I have never heard someone called greasy in any other manner....

I also asked on the Casper comment? No need for racist shit to start coming in here ffs
Sly, slippery, greasy, sneaky....
You’re just trying to cause trouble. As I said, how in hell would I know someones race based on their username? He clearly didn’t know mine

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sly, slippery, greasy, sneaky....
You’re just trying to cause trouble. As I said, how in hell would I know someones race based on their username? He clearly didn’t know mine
No I’m not. It’s a simple question and I’ve stated why. I also said the same about Casper comment.

To me this is rather obvious and sounds like a regrettable comment being covered.

Slippery or sly or sneaky I’ve heard used.

Greasy is as I said sounds like greasy wog etc.

You deny that, that’s fine. Hopefully this petty sort of shit doesn’t come here with all the other rubbish lately.

It’s not just directed at you before you have a melt down. As I said I asked the same with the Casper comment. That’s clearly about a white person and thus lends me to think you and sleeky are going down that road.

Perhaps he can clarify it more.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No I’m not. It’s a simple question and I’ve stated why. I also said the same about Casper comment.

To me this is rather obvious and sounds like a regrettable comment being covered.

Slippery or sly or sneaky I’ve heard used.

Greasy is as I said sounds like greasy wog etc.

You deny that, that’s fine. Hopefully this petty sort of shit doesn’t come here with all the other rubbish lately.

It’s not just directed at you before you have a melt down. As I said I asked the same with the Casper comment. That’s clearly about a white person and thus lends me to think you and sleeky are going down that road.

Perhaps he can clarify it more.
That’s your opinion but you are definitely wrong on my part. As I said 3 times, how would I know if he (or she) is Jamaican or Chinese? The mods are there to monitor that stuff and do a good job overall even though they have lives and can’t be on here 24/7

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s your opinion but you are definitely wrong on my part. As I said 3 times, how would I know if he (or she) is Jamaican or Chinese? The mods are there to monitor that stuff and do a good job overall even though they have lives and can’t be on here 24/7
Again just sounds like an attempt to cover.

Casper an greasy sound like pretty obvious comments to me.

Unless your a friendly ghost and he’s some tanning body builder mechanic perhaps. Though again how would you know that?

As I said I’ll be interested to see sleeky response too.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club needs to play the waiting game, its only a matter of time until the ship jumpers start jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.