Radical right and their bullshit

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Realist is a big boy brother, just because there are dirty, rotten ***** in the Vatican, I'm sure he knows you are only using facts against them and not every Catholic.

Half my family are Catholic and they were the first ones to celebrate that dirty **** Pell copping it.

What it comes down to is religion is man made, faith is from God, EVERYTHING man made is corrupt or corruptable.

I love my faith, even though I was baptised Orthodox, I don't label myself Orthodox, I am a Christian and follow no man on earth.
Well said brother! I was baptised Catholic, but doesn’t mean I label myself a Catholic, I am not blind to the hypocrisies either, in all honesty I despise most of their Pagan doctrine now I’m wise to it. I am Christian and I follow nothing other than my Gods teachings.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
my recommendation is do all the sins and go crazy then repent when you are 80 years old
You joke but if you truly repent you will be saved. God may close the door but always leaves the window open, till your last breath.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You joke but if you truly repent you will be saved. God may close the door but always leaves the window open, till your last breath.
I think im going to do that on my deathbed just in case, but god probably has a lie detector sort of thing so he will know if im faking

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think im going to do that on my deathbed just in case, but god probably has a lie detector sort of thing so he will know if im faking
Yeah, it's called your soul ;)

I hope we both end up in heaven bro.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah, it's called your soul ;)

I hope we both end up in heaven bro.
that would be cool but don't do the I told you so thing too many times tbh, just do it a few times

Rodzilla "do you guys have PlayStation 4 here?"

St Peter "no but we have PlayStation 817"

Rodzilla "omg this really is heaven tbh"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
that would be cool but don't do the I told you so thing too many times tbh, just do it a few times

Rodzilla "do you guys have PlayStation 4 here?"

St Peter "no but we have PlayStation 817"

Rodzilla "omg this really is heaven tbh"
Na, not the told you so type bro so your ok lol

I'd be too busy thrashing a Lambo with Salma Hayek in the passenger seat.

Banned
Reaction score
Na, not the told you so type bro so your ok lol

I'd be too busy thrashing a Lambo with Salma Hayek in the passenger seat.
Trade for a Mclaren F1, P1 or Senna and the Natio free of pigs and all traffic.
Or a NA MX5, soft top down, driving a buck twenty through twisty country roads in a sun shower :D

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Countryist sounds pretty gay tbh. Nationalist sounds better. mad fir my post to be fair I don’t think it was that pointless when you consider the context right? I mean it was me replying to your post out of nowhere that righties are so dumb they need slogans lol whereas I was pointing out lefties need isms to try and win arguments yet don’t even use the terminologies correctly and think the green new deal is great lol. You just seem somewhat triggered and just use that typical card of “I’m not a leftist, buttttt”.
do you know what I mean babe?
I've read your posts and you are the quintessential conservative, you're a follower. That's ok by the way, some people lead, some follow, be happy you have something to follow because without that, you'd have nothing to identify with.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no greater demonstration of the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church in that they are paying $22K a day for the legal team of Pell while pressuring conservative politicians to limit the amount they have to pay to the victims of their pedophile network to $150K.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its wrong to call these terrorist "right or left". They are all mentally deranged. They generally do not follow politics at all.
They have their reasons for performing their terrorist activities, and being on "the right of politics" is not one of them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is no greater demonstration of the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church in that they are paying $22K a day for the legal team of Pell while pressuring conservative politicians to limit the amount they have to pay to the victims of their pedophile network to $150K.
That is disgusting.

Banned
Reaction score
Its wrong to call these terrorist "right or left". They are all mentally deranged. They generally do not follow politics at all.
They have their reasons for performing their terrorist activities, and being on "the right of politics" is not one of them.
Two posts in a row, from two people I generally disagree with, which I actually agree with the posted commentary.
What is this world coming to?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being Catholic is a sexual choice. You'd only choose to be Catholic if you like sex with boys...
You mean gay since it’s always male priests touching boys (same gender/sex) (gender and sex being the same thing unless you go by the gender theorists claims who happened to be an extremely intelligent feminist with only policies on her mind)

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've read your posts and you are the quintessential conservative, you're a follower. That's ok by the way, some people lead, some follow, be happy you have something to follow because without that, you'd have nothing to identify with.
Follower of the church yes. I have no issues in being a sheep to the church. I mean at the end of the day if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything as that true saying goes.
Which group are you leading and changing lives in? I mean everything you’ve said here I’ve already heard from leftists multiple times, so is this another self identified thing where you believe yourself to be a leader albeit not actually a leader by definition?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone who is believed to be innocent shouldn’t have the right to pay for lawyers because..... their Catholic? pressuring conservatives limiting what they pay the “victim”? Can you show me this article from guardian please I mean Sydney morning herald

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Follower of the church yes. I have no issues in being a sheep to the church. I mean at the end of the day if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything as that true saying goes.
Which group are you leading and changing lives in? I mean everything you’ve said here I’ve already heard from leftists multiple times, so is this another self identified thing where you believe yourself to be a leader albeit not actually a leader by definition?
I'm an individual, that's not something you would understand having a herd mentality. The lives I'm changing are the ones I'm convincing that religion is nothing more than another form of control over thought and deed. It is inherently self-serving, dogmatic and irrelevant to anyone who can think for themselves.

There's another true saying, money is the root of all evil. Any religion that promotes itself as a bastion of good over evil yet relies on the root of all evil for its survival is a scam. And that's pretty much all of them.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone who is believed to be innocent shouldn’t have the right to pay for lawyers because..... their Catholic? pressuring conservatives limiting what they pay the “victim”? Can you show me this article from guardian please I mean Sydney morning herald
Your use of quotes around the word victim is telling. And learn how to use google.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean gay since it’s always male priests touching boys (same gender/sex) (gender and sex being the same thing unless you go by the gender theorists claims who happened to be an extremely intelligent feminist with only policies on her mind)
Hmmm... Who should I believe. Random dude on a forum or the dictionary?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm an individual, that's not something you would understand having a herd mentality. The lives I'm changing are the ones I'm convincing that religion is nothing more than another form of control over thought and deed. It is inherently self-serving, dogmatic and irrelevant to anyone who can think for themselves.

There's another true saying, money is the root of all evil. Any religion that promotes itself as a bastion of good over evil yet relies on the root of all evil for its survival is a scam. And that's pretty much all of them.
You’re an individual who literally says the same shit so many other people say here and I can get off cnn or the project lol or how about a majority of protestants. I think you’re definitely a little delusional in your endeavour to be a leader and individual when you’re actually a follower. Again just because you deem yourself a leader or “individual” doesn’t mean what you as an individual think is true makes it true. Facts make something true. Not your mind.

Secondly, not sure if your thumbnail is a joke or whatever but it’s quite satanic and you’re talking about about the church being evil. Now is that irony? You’re also using a quote from the bible incorrectly, it’s actually “for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil”. How you gonna survive in this world if you don’t have money? You want communism? Lol is that your answer? Take from people who’ve worked harder than you and smarter than you but you can’t deal so you take from others?