Radical right and their bullshit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs these people are crazy as fuck, don't worry about vegans this is the number 1 problem in the world

@Fear.The.Roo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
watch the videos, id love to get your thoughts on these
I watched the videos I don’t see how it’s funny.. Perhaps the song in the video footage is a bit dicky..and ironic as it mentions Oprah who is a Lefty..but the rest of the videos are quite sombre affairs..and far far from amusing..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I watched the videos I don’t see how it’s funny.. Perhaps the song in the video footage is a bit dicky..and ironic as it mentions Oprah who is a Lefty..but the rest of the videos are quite sombre affairs..and far far from amusing..
the funny part is when right wing people are more concerned about vegans and climate change people stamping their feet and causing a few minutes of inconvenience with a protest

I have a feeling that getting shot in the face or having entire city buildings re-arranged is much more of an inconvenience

Banned
Reaction score
Popcorn, I've popcorn.
Get it while it's hot and sit back and enjoy the show!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the funny part is when right wing people are more concerned about vegans and climate change people stamping their feet and causing a few minutes of inconvenience with a protest

I have a feeling that getting shot in the face or having entire city buildings re-arranged is much more of an inconvenience
Terrorism isn't really a left and right wing thing though

I am fairly sure any intelligent thinking person is against terrorism

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yes this is true Rod..and that’s why I agreed with your post..however those Vegans and climate change protesters need to think about what they are protesting about too..as there are more important issues..such as the ones you highlighted..than if a person likes to accompany his chips with a steak..or the rains don’t fall like it been doing for generations.. I don’t see these people marching against the children dying at the hands of Isis..
I totally get your point..but the reality is both Left and Right are guilty of their own near sided views.. We need to focus on what is really destroying our world.. Mankind’s selfishness.. Until we start to care..the world and the society in it..will continue to die an agonising death..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes this is true Rod..and that’s why I agreed with your post..however those Vegans and climate change protesters need to think about what they are protesting about too..as there are more important issues..such as the ones you highlighted..than if I person likes to accompany his chips with a steak.. I don’t see these people marching against the children dying at the hands of Isis..
I totally get your point..but the reality is both Left and Right are guilty of their own near sided views.. We need to focus on what is really destroying our world.. Mankind’s selfishness.. Until we start to care..the world and the society in it..will continue to die an agonising death..
So true
And let's not forget how much fun it is poking fun at far left retards

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You don't hear from the normal righties, the far right are the trouble making shit ***** like the lefties.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't hear from the normal righties, the far right are the trouble making shit ***** like the lefties.
Mostly the far right are are harmless and don't want change,
Their biggest problem apart from being stupid, is that they are racist *****,

The far left are racist *****, and usually more so,
They hide it by calling everyone else racist lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes this is true Rod..and that’s why I agreed with your post..however those Vegans and climate change protesters need to think about what they are protesting about too..as there are more important issues..such as the ones you highlighted..than if a person likes to accompany his chips with a steak..or the rains don’t fall like it been doing for generations.. I don’t see these people marching against the children dying at the hands of Isis..
actually things are getting much better, for example the dark ages was a piece of shit and people were cooked to death for not believing in jesus enough

also there might not be a more important issue than climate change, its not about droughts its about the heat being trapped inside earths atmosphere and not escaping like it should

I don't understand why that is a left right issue tbh, religious people should be protesting right up the ass as well because the bible clearly indicates that pollution is incorrect, god once got pissed off about someone eating an apple so what do you think he feels about people fucking up the whole planet?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
actually things are getting much better, for example the dark ages was a piece of shit and people were cooked to death for not believing in jesus enough

also there might not be a more important issue than climate change, its not about droughts its about the heat being trapped inside earths atmosphere and not escaping like it should

I don't understand why that is a left right issue tbh, religious people should be protesting right up the ass as well because the bible clearly indicates that pollution is incorrect, god once got pissed off about someone eating an apple so what do you think he feels about people fucking up the whole planet?
Why do you always try so hard to link religion with the right? Is it a prerequisite that the left have to be athiest God haters and the right have to be believers?

Is that the only ammo you think you have? Also you like to try to put down God and Christians with things done by Catholic men. Not all Christians are Catholic. You trying to push that agenda is like a normal person saying all gays are pedos. Also, how are today's Catholics to blame for shit that happened even before they were born? It's as fucking stupid as Rudd or Gillard who whoever the dumb **** PM was that apologised to the Aboriginals.

Stick to facts and not your feelings please.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the problems in the world

1. poverty
2. general pollution
3. corruption
4. roosters being exempt from the salary cap
5. disease
6. climate change
7. right wing terrorism
8. over population/lack of water
9. violence
10. drug abuse
11. social media
12. racism
--
--
--
9284. vegans protesting about meat eating
--
--
10945. guys who want to chop off their dick and become women
--
--
12331. gay activity
--
--
19107. people who complain about racism

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why do you always try so hard to link religion with the right? Is it a prerequisite that the left have to be athiest God haters and the right have to be believers?

Is that the only ammo you think you have? Also you like to try to put down God and Christians with things done by Catholic men. Not all Christians are Catholic. You trying to push that agenda is like a normal person saying all gays are pedos. Also, how are today's Catholics to blame for shit that happened even before they were born? It's as fucking stupid as Rudd or Gillard who whoever the dumb **** PM was that apologised to the Aboriginals.

Stick to facts and not your feelings please.
but if I stick to the facts then realist90 will come in and complain that im singling out Catholics, im between a rock and a hard place ffs

todays Catholics have been dragged along to this position, just like todays racists, the only way they remain viable is by acting like they are not crazy and hiding their true feelings