Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell funds!

Banned
Reaction score
Really hope this is the case, even if only for his long term physical health and well being.
Playing any more is likely criminal, knowing that it will carry significant detrimental risk towards his health.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
MMM huh, I'll believe it when reported by an organisation not known for rumour mongering.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his family is rich like some say and he's saved a few dollars I really don't know why he plays on. Why risk more long term damage to his body than he already has ? If he retired we should sign Cody Walker (and Mitchell to run off him :o))

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now the shit fight for medical retirement starts...
As per the nrl latest medically retired it more than likely wont be covered by an insurer as its a pre existing shoulder injury but youd think the nrl would rubber stamp him being medically retired and not counted in the cap

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I truly hope he does and then we go for fucking latrell.

Best thing for him
And his body and future.
Move into coaching role for our young Halves.

Get latrell in to improve our backline where our biggest weakness is in montoya or holland.

Then next year we can see how cogger Lewis wakeham go and if no good we have funds and time to recruit a worthy 6/7

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As per the nrl latest medically retired it more than likely wont be covered by an insurer as its a pre existing shoulder injury but youd think the nrl would rubber stamp him being medically retired and not counted in the cap
Who knows there’s a few options even if the medical retirement is knocked back. We can go down the Inglis path and pay him $200k of cap and get the rest taken off. If he does retire there’s no excuses for us to be paying much if anything of his deal.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true then on a personal note for Keiron Foran I feel extremely sorry for him. Regardless of people’s thoughts, whenever he did (although not often) put on the blue and white jersey he put in 110%. Tried his guts out for this club and always genuinely wanted to get back on the paddock. He was all guts and easily our best player we have when he played. A coaching role would be great I think, he was a special player indeed.

On the other side, this is better for the Dogs now as it gives us a huge amount of money that we can put towards players on the field.

We’d be best upgrading ONLY those we want to keep now and front loading these contracts because, to be quite frank, after the Mitchell and Korisou fiascos I have absolutely “0” confidence in anyone in a position of power at this club bri going in a marquee player. We quite clearly fluked DWZ now clearly....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have always been a foran supporter, he is a fantastic player when his body allows it, and is tough as teak! But it has gotten to the point where even his biggest supporters must admit that he is done. His body is cooked. It is time for him to retire.
Foran would be great to keep around at the club in a coaching capacity, and I'm sure the club would support him to fo so.