The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hearing this pretentious arsehole trying to warble his way through a song and attempt to carry a rhythm always makes me nearly piss myself laughing :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I only watched Thunbergs speech a moment ago. This shitfest of memes are pretty harsh. She delivered a pretty good speech that would put most adults public speaking skills to shame. Plenty of people might be against the idea of fighting against global warming. But this kid has copped a massive amount of hate for standing up for what she believes in.

Banned
Reaction score
In all honesty I only watched Thunbergs speech a moment ago. This shitfest of memes are pretty harsh. She delivered a pretty good speech that would put most adults public speaking skills to shame. Plenty of people might be against the idea of fighting against global warming. But this kid has copped a massive amount of hate for standing up for what she believes in.
Therein lies the crux of the issue.
Most suspect she's been groomed into such belief, rather than freely developing as such herself!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Therein lies the crux of the issue.
Most suspect she's been groomed into such belief, rather than freely developing as such herself!
Groomed or not, it takes some courage to stand up for your beliefs in any public forum. And it's very probable that she had help writing the speech. I think that a lot of the people who enjoy using the memes made about this have probably not even bothered to listen to the speech.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's her face that turns people off. That and she is clearly just a pawn used to push an agenda.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's her face that turns people off. That and she is clearly just a pawn used to push an agenda.
In the end the memes are probably going to draw more attention to her speech. I can see the humour in it all with the how dare you memes. But she's done more with her speech than many people who sit and rage about anything usually do. Even if she is just a parrot trained to deliver someone else's words.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the end the memes are probably going to draw more attention to her speech. I can see the humour in it all with the how dare you memes. But she's done more with her speech than many people who sit and rage about anything usually do. Even if she is just a parrot trained to deliver someone else's words.
I just see it as a disgusting way to use a mentally ill child to push an agenda. The parents need to be shot.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She is a puppet and a tool.
Don't buy into it!

The elite implementing nazi methods to scare and control the masses!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She is a puppet and a tool.
Don't buy into it!

The elite implementing nazi methods to scare and control the masses!
Like I mentioned ages ago, they used a young, white, mentally ill female to try to kerb the ridicule and backlash against their agenda.

You're a monster if you don't bend over and cop what she is told to read.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I mentioned ages ago, they used a young, white, mentally ill female to try to kerb the ridicule and backlash against their agenda.

You're a monster if you don't bend over and cop what she is told to read.
I don't buy into bullshit.
Ive listened to too many George Carlin rants and Frank Zappas song - Jesus thinks you're a jerk.

Theres no way im buying into the propaganda!

I was one of those guys claiming 9/11 was an inside job before conspiracy theories on youtube was a thing!