No Source Zac Lomax

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

with all the fuzz and hype about latrell Mitchell, I thought I’d share info on another centre who I think should be our primary target.

beginning of the year, Lomax was stood down by Mary (rubbish coach) as there were talks with us and his agent about a release as Lomax was not being played in his preferred spot (centre). A player at their club who I know personally for a number for years showed me texts personally about Lomax distaste about how he is being played out of position. He loves the club but feels a move away is what’s best for his career...

his agent approached our club and we advised that if he was to join he would be given the centre spot, this is why Lomax was dropped...

My understanding from what I was told last week is that Lomax who is currently overseas will make a decision about whether he stays or goes in the next fortnight... we are speaking to his manager and so is madge... the canberra rumours are BS, he lives with his missus and she won’t leave the area obviously because of her career...

Lomax is just as good as xerri and we saw what xerri was able to do in his preferred position..

maybe this Mitchell drama is a smoke screen.. I really couldn’t care less if you believe this or not, so keyboard warriors I’ll Leave it to you...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

with all the fuzz and hype about latrell Mitchell, I thought I’d share info on another centre who I think should be our primary target.

beginning of the year, Lomax was stood down by Mary (rubbish coach) as there were talks with us and his agent about a release as Lomax was not being played in his preferred spot (centre). A player at their club who I know personally for a number for years showed me texts personally about Lomax distaste about how he is being played out of position. He loves the club but feels a move away is what’s best for his career...

his agent approached our club and we advised that if he was to join he would be given the centre spot, this is why Lomax was dropped...

My understanding from what I was told last week is that Lomax who is currently overseas will make a decision about whether he stays or goes in the next fortnight... we are speaking to his manager and so is madge... the canberra rumours are BS, he lives with his missus and she won’t leave the area obviously because of her career...

Lomax is just as good as xerri and we saw what xerri was able to do in his preferred position..

maybe this Mitchell drama is a smoke screen.. I really couldn’t care less if you believe this or not, so keyboard warriors I’ll Leave it to you...
Would be a good solid signing if it came off. Big bonus is that we already have the coin available.

I'm one that would like Mitchell here, but if we nabbed Lomax instead that would be great.

Tough for him to take Lafai & Aiken's spot.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would sign him in a flash if the chance arises. He's the type of player we need to be signing.

Highly skilled, young, not 100% proven = good value signing with major prospects. Kind of similar to when we signed Josh Morris all those years ago... even then we knew we were getting a goody.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If rumours are to be believed (which you'd have to have rocks in your head to believe the shit that gets tossed around) he doesn't want to join the dogs.

Personally, I'd take him in a heartbeat but who knows what will happen

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If rumours are to be believed (which you'd have to have rocks in your head to believe the shit that gets tossed around) he doesn't want to join the dogs.

Personally, I'd take him in a heartbeat but who knows what will happen
He wants regular first grade in his favoured position (centre). Yes he loves saints but he’s not been given the opportunity, hence why he and his manager are exploring options for what he desires... and yes there is a possibility that it could be our club

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wants regular first grade in his favoured position (centre). Yes he loves saints but he’s not been given the opportunity, hence why he and his manager are exploring options for what he desires... and yes there is a possibility that it could be our club
IF that's what he wants our club is perfect. :-)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hi all,

Nah to young and we are better off with Averillo and Tass at this point. Any centre we sign at this point needs to be an old vet with no more than 2 years in him or an out and out star like Latrell.
Would have definately said yes to him at the start of 2019

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d take him over Holland any day

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hasn't looked anywhere close to matching the hype he generated, still only 20 and wouldn't say no. I'm just on the Averillo hype train ATM
Me too tbh, good to someone like this come through our juniors. Hope he gets a run soon. Exciting prospect with a couple others. If Lomax wanted to come over at right price would not say no that's for sure. Could possibly have 2 Centre spots open up.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be good if true. Is he a "solid first grader"?

Better not drive an AMG sports car, not allowed ya know...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would be good if true. Is he a "solid first grader"?

Better not drive an AMG sports car, not allowed ya know...
I drive an amg and resent that!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was pretty average this year but he does have potential

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He reminds me of a young Jack Bird and Curtis Scott when they started out. Plenty of attitude, a naturally competitive type with skill. He would be worth the gamble. A good replacement for Holland and Monty.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t read too much into his form this year Mary is a handbrake for so many players in that Dragons team. He would be a great signing and a change in scenery could be exactly what he needs.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was pretty average this year but he does have potential
All Mary fault... he broke his thumb which is when his agent told him to play himself into form, but then Mary played him wing and fullback during their rot...

Look at the progression of xerri under a rookie coach... both Lomax and xerri as good as eAchother

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love this signing. I cannot believe the dragons would be considering letting him go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All Mary fault... he broke his thumb which is when his agent told him to play himself into form, but then Mary played him wing and fullback during their rot...

Look at the progression of xerri under a rookie coach... both Lomax and xerri as good as eAchother
Mary is the worst coach in the comp and it’s not even close!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure, the mole, glug glug rothfield and Hooper now have some content