News Anthony Mundine calls out Roosters saying “they aint loyal”

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well well well I never thought I’d say this but Choc aint bullshitting for the first time in his life! Of course the Roosters aint loyal, they poach every premium player from other clubs nurseries plus the already established players whom other clubs have spent years developing. Loyalty aint part of the Roosters culture despite what Politis and Robinson say. They’ve been buying premierships for years and the NRL has let them achieve that in 2018/19. Back to the point as soon as a marquee player pushes back and asks for what he may deserve the Rorters withdraw their offer and paint him as a greedy player, pot calling the kettle black I think! Just glad Mundine went public and called them out on their hypocritical bullshit! Good on ya Choc.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whaaaat. The Roosters not loyal? What an astonishing idea.

The last time such a dramatic theory was exposed was when Darwin published his theory on natural selection.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well yeah, that's good and all, but not exactly a scoop. I'd call the Rorters out for being a soulless fuck of a club whose last 3 premierships should have an asterix next to them due to the spectacular taking of the piss with the salary cap and their obvious collusion with the crooked/incompetent nrl 'management'. Hopefully one day they'll be exposed for the corrupt frauds they are, which will obviously devastate their 12 fans.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well yeah, that's good and all, but not exactly a scoop. I'd call the Rorters out for being a soulless fuck of a club whose last 3 premierships should have an asterix next to them due to the spectacular taking of the piss with the salary cap and their obvious collusion with the crooked/incompetent nrl 'management'. Hopefully one day they'll be exposed for the corrupt frauds they are, which will obviously devastate their 12 fans.
I hear you, am counting down the days till that moment comes...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Loyalty doesn't exist in today's game. The players that're being poached aren't loyal therefore every club doesn't have a loyal culture. There are two reasons for that and I don't blame them for either. Roosters get the first pick at talent and that's expected when they're the best team.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coming from someone who gets off on listening to himself talk and stating the blatantly obvious truth that someone who's blind, deaf and dumb would know in the process.

Wow, total shock there

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha.. well duhhh :tired:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who cares, his camp is still salty over the whole press release from the Rooaters.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow, The Roosters aren’t loyal. Talk about a surprise.

Meanwhile in breaking news, Sydney will host the 2000 Olympic Games.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA Mundane can suck the tailpipe of Nick's original Ford Fairlane. The Roosters pulled the rug from under Choc's big plan to use the 800K offer as their safety net while they whored Mitchell around. And as soon as we did, every other club baulked and that has infuriated Mundane and his gang of farktards.
Nick - 1
Choc - 0

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA Mundane can suck the tailpipe of Nick's original Ford Fairlane. The Roosters pulled the rug from under Choc's big plan to use the 800K offer as their safety net while they whored Mitchell around. And as soon as we did, every other club baulked and that has infuriated Mundane and his gang of farktards.
Nick - 1
Choc - 0
For once I agree with you... but if you guys lose Mitchell who is in career best form, even you have to admit that will be a big blow for the chooks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
For once I agree with you... but if you guys lose Mitchell who is in career best form, even you have to admit that will be a big blow for the chooks.
ASSUMING reports are true. The Roosters offering Latrell 800k is all you need to know that they think the same (even tho they tried playing hard ball with their 650k offer). That's not how the Roosters operate and they made an exception for Latrell. I THINK if the Roosters first offer was 800k he would of stayed or at least more likely.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it will be, but we'll get over it just as we got over loosing Maloney, RTS, Jennings, SBW.

Imo it's about damn time the clubs took some power back from the players and particularly the player managers. A players current club should set the market value of that player as they are the ones seeing them train and play everyday. The club sees their attitude, commitment and dedication, while the player manager only sees $$$$$ signs. While everyone, including the Kennel, we're talking up Mitchell as a 1Mill a year player, the Roosters said no, we'll set his price. And as soon as they did, other clubs recognised that value and went cold on the Mill a year hype. I hope more clubs follow suit.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it will be, but we'll get over it just as we got over loosing Maloney, RTS, Jennings, SBW.

Imo it's about damn time the clubs took some power back from the players and particularly the player managers. A players current club should set the market value of that player as they are the ones seeing them train and play everyday. The club sees their attitude, commitment and dedication, while the player manager only sees $$$$$ signs. While everyone, including the Kennel, we're talking up Mitchell as a 1Mill a year player, the Roosters said no, we'll set his price. And as soon as they did, other clubs recognised that value and went cold on the Mill a year hype. I hope more clubs follow suit.
I hate your club with a passion, but can't help but agree with them on this one. I don't know the ins and outs about the situation, just everything that's been floating around and it seems like he let everyone get in his ear and just inflate his ego along with his price and I hope it blows up in his face and he's left with nadda.

One would think that some club will come along eventually though and fork out the cash for him though

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate you're club with a passion, but can't help but agree with them on this one. I don't know the ins and outs about the situation, just everything that's been floating around and it seems like he let everyone get in his ear and just inflate his ego along with his price and I hope it blows up in his face and he's left with nadda.

One would think that some club will come along eventually though and fork out the cash for him though
That's what he has on his side, someone will pick him up. Whether its 800k or not might be a different story.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nick - 1
Choc - 0
100% agree with your comment regarding the safety net. 800k is a massive contract for a centre at that age who displays a tendency to only shine when the game comes to him. If a club is desperate enough to pay the million he's wanting they're going to wind up having issues in more crucial positions.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he might be stating the obvious but at least he's not a robot like a lot of guys who don't dare speak bad of the sombreros