The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah he's a creep of the highest order... one of most evil men walk the earth, along with Soros of course, Rupert etc. People fixate way too much on the orange man, but it's the guys who you get labelled a conspiracy theorist and whatever else if you talk about that are the real problem
Its safe thats why.
Its easier to label guys like you and I as tin foil hat wearing lunatics.

Let them go, if it helps them sleep better at night.

They are all better informed than you and me anyway.
They get a majority of their news from Turners and Murdochs trustworthy corporations!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The power brokers don't give a shit about the the man on the street, if you catch them out they just brainwash the country to suit themselves how they want it to be.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The power brokers don't give a shit about the the man on the street, if you catch them out they just brainwash the country to suit themselves how they want it to be.
All you have to know is.
Anything Bill Hicks or George Carlin said was mostly factual.

Whenever I get seriously down in my life I'll just dig up old Carlin,Hicks and Zappa interviews.

As I've said before and to quote Christopher Lee in star wars episode 2.
"I wish they were still alive,I could use their help right now".

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Corporate power has gone too far. It's disgusting that the powerbrokers that set up the recent global financial crisis and made billions in profit from it didn't cop any consequences. It resulted in millions of people losing homes, superannuation funds going bust and the investments of millions of hardworking people becoming worthless. The sad thing is that aside from a few protests people have mostly ignored it all. These powerbrokers should have been string up in the streets. But the media owners really helped to deflect the attention from it all.

People are sadly under the impression that they might one day elevate themselves into the wealthy classes despite the fact that the world is geared towards funneling money towards those who already have more than they know what to do with.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The scary thing is that most people don't even know who controls the money.. I would say more than 80% of the population don't even know who the Rothschilds and their buddies are

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
thing that makes me laugh is that half of Trumps cabinet are either former employees of, or affiliates of Soros, Rothschilds, etc... but the alt right still believe he is anti establishment, despite being a multi-billionaire.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thing that makes me laugh is that half of Trumps cabinet are either former employees of, or affiliates of Soros, Rothschilds, etc... but the alt right still believe he is anti establishment, despite being a multi-billionaire.
I know he is just a puppet to people richer and larger than himself.

I occasionally watch the Bill Hicks politics in America rant to reassure myself if I start thinking like a sheep!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Two wings of the same putrid bird.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who attempt to seize control of someone a like a prisoner are known as gutless dogs.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
WordPress. Absolutely tedious... could have written 2-3 websites in the time it takes to use this shit... unfortunately I'm not good enough with scripting languages for current requirements

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WordPress. Absolutely tedious... could have written 2-3 websites in the time it takes to use this shit... unfortunately I'm not good enough with scripting languages for current requirements
My goodness I HATE coding. When I was in school, I had to get through 2 terms of it - Qbasic and Qpascal. HATED THEM. I thought it was all over when I studied website design. HTML code is easy enough to use, but Javascript... FORGET IT!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My goodness I HATE coding. When I was in school, I had to get through 2 terms of it - Qbasic and Qpascal. HATED THEM. I thought it was all over when I studied website design. HTML code is easy enough to use, but Javascript... FORGET IT!
yeah HTML CSS easy to pick up.. I just copy and paste JS and amend it to meet my needs... it would be nice to be able to write it, but I got a third of the way through a JavaScript course and was like, to Hell with this.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing an ad for this piece of literary shite every time I go to a thread on here really grinds my gears, I've clicked the don't show ad option but Google doesn't seem to give a toss. I would rather cop an upper cut to the face, or 3 wood golf club to the groin than read this
Screenshot_20191107-134311.png

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seeing an ad for this piece of literary shite every time I go to a thread on here really grinds my gears, I've clicked the don't show ad option but Google doesn't seem to give a toss. I would rather cop an upper cut to the face, or 3 wood golf club to the groin than read thisView attachment 11852

that's TK adBlock worthy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing an ad for this piece of literary shite every time I go to a thread on here really grinds my gears, I've clicked the don't show ad option but Google doesn't seem to give a toss. I would rather cop an upper cut to the face, or 3 wood golf club to the groin than read thisView attachment 11852
It's because your phone is tracking your conversations. You must be talking about Gallen a lot...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's because your phone is tracking your conversations. You must be talking about Gallen a lot...
Can't recall the last time I said gallen out loud. Only in nightmares does that cauliflower looking spoon pop into my mind :confounded:

Google tracking nightmare terrors, what next:fearscream: