IF we don't get Latrell Mitchell for the 2020 season can we jam Jayden Okunbor into centre?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know his defence is terrible but he can run fucking hard and make line breaks, I still think of him running over the top of Smith twice in one game? Any change Okunbor is in Pay's plans for the starting 13 round 1 at centre?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hoppa n Harper will be centres. Unless we get LM than DWZ may be in the centres. We have also 2 young centres coming through. Future is looking good.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jayden is best on the wing for his carries on kick returns and his height for cross field kicks. He also doesn’t have the best hands and passing is a must for a centre these days

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he learned to catch, tackle and side-step yet? If not, he's not worth jamming into FG anywhere.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we line up similar to our last game of the season. Reimis Centre and Okunbor on the Wing.

I don't see the point in playing Montoya or Holland when they're going to be gone after next year. I guess Harper could come into the equation but I still think Okunbor is better. I also don't know if it's worth to play Reimis for one season in the Centre if he's our long term Winger. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we experiment with anyone at centre I’d love Averillo thrown in the deep end and used there.
Club should just do it, should also start Wakeham. Bet they wont though.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has he learned to catch, tackle and side-step yet? If not, he's not worth jamming into FG anywhere.
He’s the only player in our squad that can make a line break by himself... seriously... oh and zalezniak... only two guys with pace and power.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Reimis Smith at Centre is a better idea than Okunbor. Smith has some good hands and some footwork as well

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dogs should hire Idris as JO personal trainer, teach him how to use his size and strength

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Harper will be the other centre option I would have to think. Most likely candidate along with heaps of corse.!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No. Best left on wing until balls drop...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I know his defence is terrible but he can run fucking hard and make line breaks, I still think of him running over the top of Smith twice in one game? Any change Okunbor is in Pay's plans for the starting 13 round 1 at centre?
On bench at best,defensively he needs to improve,and was tested under the high ball and failed miserably,and doesn't have a step to be a centre

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You still think about him running over Cameron but I still think Reubin Garricks three tries at brookvale. Defending at centre looks beyond him to me. Wing or forwards for Jayden.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we line up similar to our last game of the season. Reimis Centre and Okunbor on the Wing.

I don't see the point in playing Montoya or Holland when they're going to be gone after next year. I guess Harper could come into the equation but I still think Okunbor is better. I also don't know if it's worth to play Reimis for one season in the Centre if he's our long term Winger. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
I think I disagree with almost everything that you post jeez