Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting line up. Hope Salah gets into form. Hope Ox isn't playing out wide tho. Keita also not. Neither are good tjere

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Interesting line up. Hope Salah gets into form. Hope Ox isn't playing out wide tho. Keita also not. Neither are good tjere
442/4222 maybe? Ox/Gini in more advanced roles with Keita and Fabinho deeper?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully. Think Keita plays quite well in a 2-2-2 which has been done before. Would maybe expect him to be further up though?
Guess we will find out over the next minute

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ox CF? Interesting

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ox played well. Becoming a regular on the score sheet. Salah is still struggling

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Win is a win.

Was impressed by Keita, especially that first half. Salah, disappointing. Trying to play himself into form but at the same time should've passed it 2 or 3 times for a certain goal imo.

Fabinho in the end though ... 3 or 4 times he gave the ball away when he should've been calming it down. HOpefully Klopp gets up him.

Onwards to City though. Bring it!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ox played well. Becoming a regular on the score sheet. Salah is still struggling
Ah, I love that OX is scoring but disappointed a little in him again. Still some way from being back to his best imo.

Thought Keita was much better in how he moved the ball, but I guess they were playing in different positions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That right side of our defense though. Gomez although he wasn't terrible didn't have a wow of a game and really handing the City game to Lovren.

With TAA bombing on it does leave space behind which most team try to exploit. There's no doubt City will try the same on the weekend which means Hendo will defo start on weekend. He's really good positionally at covering TAA.

Lots to work on but top of CL And EPL. Can't argue with that!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So as it stands, a win against Napoli on match day 5 will secure us top spot in the group and we can go to Salzburg in the last match day and give our pups some game time.
And a win against Man City this weekend will be us making a statement that we will win the premier league title. Not only from a ladder standpoint where we will open a 9 point gap, but the from knocking off the current league title holders will be a major blow to them .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So as it stands, a win against Napoli on match day 5 will secure us top spot in the group and we can go to Salzburg in the last match day and give our pups some game time.
And a win against Man City this weekend will be us making a statement that we will win the premier league title. Not only from a ladder standpoint where we will open a 9 point gap, but the from knocking off the current league title holders will be a major blow to them .
Ox really needs to start against City for us. Spreads the defense as he can score from distance. City wont be able to double team Salah.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ox really needs to start against City for us. Spreads the defense as he can score from distance. City wont be able to double team Salah.
Not like they need to double team Salah if his current form is anything to go by... Need winter Salah to show up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not like they need to double team Salah if his current form is anything to go by... Need winter Salah to show up.
He hasn't scored much lately but he's sucking in the defenders and setting up others. He's changed his game since that Mane incident.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't scored much lately but he's sucking in the defenders and setting up others. He's changed his game since that Mane incident.
Maybe ...? though there were at least 3 times last night when he really should've scored but went for goal himself. Havent seen much change if I'm honest, and not asking for him to. All I'm asking for him is to score the winner against City ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he's a little predictable and is trying to do too much with the ball at his feet. Just feels a little too wasteful right now. Hopefully Keita and Ox stay fit and they can start to ease the pressure on our front 3.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe ...? though there were at least 3 times last night when he really should've scored but went for goal himself. Havent seen much change if I'm honest, and not asking for him to. All I'm asking for him is to score the winner against City ...
Scouser prick
Big game against city you bums, win it and title is yours in my opinion
Lose and do Liverpool get the wobbly boot again....
Anyway hope they all break ankles etc lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scouser prick
Big game against city you bums, win it and title is yours in my opinion
Lose and do Liverpool get the wobbly boot again....
Anyway hope they all break ankles etc lol
Haha I certainly don't wish for any player to get hurt. Such a UNited thing to do that ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was talking about city...........
Hahaha I'm sure you were ... but in that case, you're forgiven :grinning:

It's true though. Liverpool need this win. Gotta git rid of those ghosts and get one up on City. HUGE game

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm sure you were ... but in that case, you're forgiven :grinning:

It's true though. Liverpool need this win. Gotta git rid of those ghosts and get one up on City. HUGE game
Yup, few ghosts n ghoulish in the backs of minds
For me Liverpool wining games at the death without playing well in the last few weeks is an excellent sign
I couldn’t tell you how many united games I’ve watched over the years were we pulled it out of the fire in the 89th minute
That’s a good sign
Anyway hate you pricks but also hate city
P.s Ederson has been ruled out for city
Does the back up keeper miss epl games for red card in champions league?
Fuck the might have pep in goals

Last edited: