Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When a player of that talent becomes available then you have to take the punt on him. He is 22, won premierships, represented his state and country and is top 5 player in the game and not even at his potential yet. I understand that it might work against him to have accomplished so much so soon as it might result in him with little motivation to do anymore but you just have to take that risk when you get an opportunity like this.
Thats in your opinion. For me he Is far from a top 5 player.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No because he goes to water whenever there’s pressure on him. He’s a flat track bully. Look at today for example there’s a few stories going around about his contract and he comes out with some massive post on social media.
100% Reminds me of a signing like Buddy Franklin at the Swans. Scores bags full when playing nothing games but in finals or games that matter goes missing. If you put KF's mind and drive in LM's body you would have an immortal. Instead we have a medical basket case in Foran and are trying to buy a mental flake...

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s insulted at being offered 800K a season ? That will fucking do me. Imagine how stupid he’ll feel if the next best offer is 900K ?
I’d be happy to see him go next season.
From what I’ve been told, Latrell has been treated with kit gloves all season and the Roosters have had enough.
I just hope Souths don’t get their way with Sam Burgess because if they do, that’s where he will be headed.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats in your opinion. For me he Is far from a top 5 player.
Best centre in the game, top point scorer for 2019, won the premiership, 2nd top tryscorer for 2019 just behind sivo
Lol stop embarrassing yourself with that comment

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the Titans sign him for $1.5 m a year and he does what he does best. Not much.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Delete thread once action is taken

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our link with trell is mundine, kelly ,chocs sister and is remis mother. And the connection we have with the mid north coast. Where trell is from

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well we won't win the comp signing bang average players.

If we go on a bang average recruitment drive we can all be happy scraping into the top 8. It's time to go the for the comp. The premiership window is about to open again.

Roosters are done without Cronk, Storm are fading now. Souths window has closed with the Burgess bros going and no elite props. That leaves Canberra, Manly and Parra. The comp is wide open next season. If we sign a gun centre (Latrell) and an experienced halfback to help develop the young guys we could push for top 4.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell has posted a story on IG directly calling out the mole for talking shit...

Then goes on about doing what's best for his family.

Comes down to the highest bidder and he has every right to Go for the most dollars... I just hope it's us who's willing to do what it takes to land a superstar we sorely need.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our Board don’t have the best reputation as ‘closers’, that’s the only risk now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So many theories going around. Remember how Big Papa's years old video suddenly see's the light of day only after leaving the Rorters. It does make some sense that the Rorters are trying to control the propaganda machine.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best centre in the game, top point scorer for 2019, won the premiership, 2nd top tryscorer for 2019 just behind sivo
Lol stop embarrassing yourself with that comment
-At times he is the best center in the game.
-His representative performance this year were questionable, got dropped from the NSW side.
-His performance against tonga was far from impressive last weekend.
-Yes has won 2 premierships , so has most of the roosters team.
- Has scored heaps if tries , the guy is playing in arguably the best team in the last 20yrs.

Im not denying the guy is a talent , to me he is a risky signing and i prefer we pass on him if he is asking for a million. The guy is a left centre with likely ego and attitude issues.

He is unproven outside a great team, struggles to put in effort some days.

As far ad a top five player i wouldnt even have him in the roosters top 5.
I put him behind , Conk, Tedesco, Keary ,JWH,Cordner, Manu

Btw champ i feel no embrassment.